Tom Chalko...

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

SonnyHudson

Tom Chalko...

)This is a copy and paste of my post on "Thiaoouba Prophecy XP" group on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/thiaoou ... 788969324/ I'm writing this because I feel like it's important people get a chance to know the truth behind the scenes.)

Tom Chalko is now selling Michel's book. Something he's not allowed to do as Michel never gave him authorization to conduct any business with it.

https://bioresonant.com/product/thiaoou ... cy-e-book/

It's a fact that Tom has... I thinking about the word "lie" here... on his Polish website about Michel's experience with Thao showing him his 80s life after he came back to Earth. It's written here https://tjehooba.pl/czeste-pytania/
"P38: Czy Michel miał kontakt z TJehoobą po powrocie na Ziemie?" (use Google Translate to translate the text into English)
Here's what Michel wrote in his book:
TP page 126 " I saw scenes from all eighty of my previous lives"
(and here it is in English https://thiaoouba.com/faq/ )

I can't reveal other details, but a trusted source says that the situation is a dire one when it comes to Tom's relationship with Michel.

I don't know what Tom is up to... I hope the book was not changed and I hope that the copyright holders, whom I alerted about this illegal situation, will be able to talk some sense into Tom, at worse they be able to take his website down.... can't believe it came to this... I used to advertise that website a lot to people to download Michel's FREE e-book... Not the paid version of questionable content (once again, hopefully it's not changed)...

EDIT:

I used to like Tom's work as many other people do here. I admired the fact that he put Thiaoouba Prophecy for free on his website - for a long time it was a sign of a good person for me. There were just several points I didn't agree with Tom on.

When I started officially translating Thiaoouba into Russian I obviously had to talk to people who knew Michel personally, like his niece and his son and his friends. I remember mentioning Tom's Russian translation once to one of the copyright holders, and what I got back was a response saying that all those translations were never authorized by Michel Desmarquet, and therefor they were "illegal translations". This is the reason why those translations disappeared from Tom's website - Michel found out about them; I heard there was a lawsuit going to happen but Michel passed away before that.
To continue the topic of translations - Tom’s Russian translation was full of errors.
On of them is from the 5th chapter, «Learning to live on another planet», read: «Некоторым из них восемь тысяч ВАШИХ лет.» — which translates to «Some of these are eight thousand of YOUR years old.», and the original is: «Some of these are 8000 of OUR years old.»
Now, Tom was very clear that he had two Russian Ph.D.s translate the book… There’s no way they made so many errors (some of which totally distorted the meaning of sentences and the truths bestowed upon us by Thiaooubians) and managed to confuse «your» with «our» — not only people learn these words from the very beginning, but these words are constantly used by people…
It’s somewhat of a stretch, but… when I sent Tom my Russian translation a year ago, he said that the word «нужно» — «need» (from the tagline «Believing is not enough... You need to KNOW») should have been a different word — «should» or something like that — less authoritative - But that’s exactly how the English tagline reads. Anyway, I thought it was «funny» that Tom knows Russian… Now, since Tom is the translator of the Polish book «Misja» — as he himself writes on the page I linked (https://indygobook.pl/pl/p/Misja-MICHEL-DESMARQUET/375) — I can’t help but wonder if he translated the Russian book by himself too, and there were never Ph.D. people that he told me about?

When I first mentioned Tom and his Russian translation to one of Michel's relatives many months ago, she didn’t hold back her words to describe Tom… I had my proverbial «tinted sunglasses» on at that time, and so the words «sabotage» were «filtered» by my subconsciousness to mean something else — like, perhaps, she misunderstood something; Tom had good intentions by trying to help people and didn’t know better, etc…
This is the same mistake people in the comments section did - they tried to defend Tom instead of looking at the clear as day evidence without any emotions attached, with an unbiased mind. When I was able to do just that, to clear my mind, I was able to see the truth - I'll repeat that after my realization I got a confirmation from a good source that I was right in my suspicions - I wouldn't have made this topic if I wasn't absolutely sure - and they reveled many other interesting details that I can't disclose but which play a role in making me try to warn people the best I can under the circumstances...

I don’t wish to bash here much longer, but when I read this description, I first thought it was about Michel’s book «Thiaoouba: The Golden Planet»
(Translated by Google): «"Imagine a book that gets better each time you read it again ... Imagine a book that explains the Purpose of your own Existence and YOU totally agree with it ..."»
Then I realized what the book actually was… the rest of the description also made me uneasy, given the new information I was finally able to process and perceive… Needless to say both books cost money, And Tom doesn’t link to his e-books (which are no longer fee anyway at the moment of me writing this. And if you say people can write $0 in the price field, you have to ask yourself why it wasn't written there by Tom. Or why TP isn't offered for an easy 1 click download [as it used to be] with a "Donate" button somewhere on the page).
https://indygobook.pl/pl/p/Wolna-Wola-TOMASZ-CHALKO/378

There’s a great lesson to be learned from this… As Thaora said: «What counts most is not appearances, but what is behind them.»
"Faith is never perfect but knowledge is" - Thao
SonnyHudson

Re: Tom Chalko...

Addendum.
While it was Tom’s website that allowed me to find and read Thiaoouba’s book, and while I found several good reasonings in his own books and works, and while I understand that he did offer some kind of help to Michel up to the year 2000, it doesn’t make it right to write the things that are not true (lies, essentially) in order to brighten up the bitter reality (and whatever else the underlying motive is). This newly found knowledge outweighs all that preceded it for me, and personally I’ll be removing all links to Thiaoouba.com on my personal projects (but not in my book since it’s a memoir and I can’t change the past) because I can’t support the bits of false information that sadly (and out of the blue) permeated the main and the biggest website about Thiaoouba; others can, of course, do what they want to. And I’m hoping that the person in question will be able to get rid of whatever darkness he’s got in himself and will apologize and remove all those inaccuracies that he ever wrote.
Fluffy

I guess that we should clarify these things, but to do that, you will definitely need to quote what exactly your sources said.
Tom Chalko is now selling Michel's book. Something he's not allowed to do as Michel never gave him authorization to conduct any business with it.
I do not know what authorization Michel has given to Tom. What we know (indirectly, also through Tom, if my memory serves) is that Michel has tried to give away the book for free, but got disappointed. Nevertheless it is our duty to copy, store, and upload digital versions of the book, (something that Michel also did not give us authorization, but which no doubt he would agree with).
It's a fact that Tom has... I thinking about the word "lie" here... on his Polish website about Michel's experience with Thao showing him his 80s life after he came back to Earth. It's written here https://tjehooba.pl/czeste-pytania/
"P38: Czy Michel miał kontakt z TJehoobą po powrocie na Ziemie?" (use Google Translate to translate the text into English)
Here's what Michel wrote in his book:
TP page 126 " I saw scenes from all eighty of my previous lives"
(and here it is in English https://thiaoouba.com/faq/ )
While curious, it is not a logical incosistency that he was not shown certain details. That said, this is a personal particularity w.r.t. Michel, and is not important from the perspective of the message. It is possible that he wished for this information not to be revealed until after his death. I do recall someone else briefly mentioning something similar here at the forum.
I can't reveal other details, but a trusted source says that the situation is a dire one when it comes to Tom's relationship with Michel.
Please do reveal if you wish to make a statement.
forest4thetrees

Hello SonnyHudson.

I think Tom is an excellent human being but I respect you choice and also say my opinion is not perfect.

What I suggest is you speak with him to discover the truth:

And I agree.
Zark

Yes, I really think disagreements like this should first be dealt with in person rather than publicly. Tom, I think, has good intentions but has made some decisions that have upset people.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -- Douglas Adams
Robanan

I don't see as many disagreements as I see simple misunderstandings. Regarding Tom, I can confidently say from my own observation of how Thiaoouba.com evolved, to be consistent with his account of how his relationship was with Michel. Basically, it must have been and it could only have been Tom who eventually decided to give people the choice to pay for the e-book or not. The appearances did change over the years and the way the e-book of TP could be obtained from Thiaoouba.com for free changed, but the attitude and the idea behind it remained the same: People can still choose if they want to pay for the e-book or not.

Other things you mentioned you can also resolve easily by just thinking, without me or anyone else pointing out the mistakes you have made in your analysis (maybe the new "tinted sunglasses" you have chosen to put on are to blame?). In any case it's a great thing that you did your best in translating the book, but that you chose to bash Tom for laughable reasons is not a sign of personal integrity and like it or not does soil your achievement and does cast doubt in the quality of your translation. Do you feel you owe those from whom you think you inherit the right to translate and publish the book? If that's the case and if you aren't just advertising yourself by trying to use Tom as a scapegoat then it explains the double standard you have subscribed to regarding how you find the censored Chinese translation of the book an acceptable compromise in contrast to how you feel about that which essentially sums up as your own failure to understand what is right in front of you. Those who are willing to throw you under the bus without revealing their own identities or solving their misunderstandings without creating unnecessary drama for their own material gain are not your friends, meaning you can also be your own enemy if you are doing this for your own material accretion (but I think you already know that).
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
Damo

It seems a sígnal has been sent.

https://mtbest.net/spacecraft/