Rather interesting bunch of articles...

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

rafal

Rather interesting bunch of articles...

Hi, I know it's a long read, I've read it all and was wondering what anyone else may think...

if true (and intellectually, this appears to all be making sense), then most of society is truly living in the dark...

http://www.ufoarea.com/government_dulce ... tents.html

This kind of stuff is either all made-up OR all true (in my opinion, at least). And my own intelect tells me it's all true...

http://www.ufoarea.com/government_dulc ... nts.html
"The only limit we may ever experience in the Universe - is the one that we impose ourselves" (TFOC)
Essene

I dont know if I believe in these claims or not. They are quite possible of course but rather scary and I have not personally experienced such things.

At the moment such theories will only serve to divert my attentions, I would rather focus on the messages presented by Thao.
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
bomohwkl

Information is power. Knowing how to manipulate information and disinformation is a greater power-CIA
Ptah

You can't take any of this seriously. The Author assumes he knows what is going on, outside this planet. How can this be? It is almost impossible to know what is going on with our governments!

Some one has a lot of time on their hands.