archaeological sites and parallel universe?

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Rezo

archaeological sites and parallel universe?

Hi - parallel universe has been discussed in other areas of the forum site but I wanted to ask specifically about places like puerta de hayu marca and others, at least folklore of this particular place says its like a portal to somewhere else, I dont want to say another world, but somewhere. Perhaps the parallel universe of earth. Perhaps an actual stargate network. There is much we don't know, for example where did all the martians go if they are dead? It was mentioned they were very spiritually advanced, yet technologically, not, or, not the way we expected, which might mean they were, if considering the pyramid on mars...rather, the term 'technologically advanced' may be meant to mean, that their life does not revolve around technological conveniences in many areas of their life, because they utilize nature for as much as technology would otherwise provide. Note, I want to be clear though, I dont necessarily say pre-inca peruvians descend from mars, although the face on mars has a very similar type face at markahuasi [see post below this one]. Although this is from a face very far away from the earth, maybe resolution is still not very good.

http://mmmgroup.altervista.org/e-door.html
Last edited by Rezo on Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Rezo

an intuitive healer named Jerry Wills, has a very interesting story to share regarding his visits to places in the peruvian mountains, specifically at markawasi and the doorway of aramu muru, and the puchar temple [temple of sacred time and space]:

An interesting take by Jerry, who explains how he vanished while positioned in the doorway of aramu muru, for what seemed hours, but only about 30 seconds: [parallel universe doorway, meant for activating it? or a stargate of some kind?]. In the videos below you will learn how, inside these carved out hollows, sound is important.

http://www.angelfire.com/wa/UFORC/page53.html

check these movies out too, of his visits to puchar and markawasi:

http://www.xpeditionstv.com

enjoy!!

A film he recommends [bbs radio archive broadcast I believe it was?] regarding certain underground Peruvian caves, discusses the cross of Hendaye in France, according to him, the book attributed to Fulkanelli, to warn of 'the double cataclysm' [mentioned in video goodle video called 'secrets of alchemy' by Jay Weidner].

http://www.bbsradio.com/archives.php do a search on his name, you need username and password but can register for free. The program was called 'channel U'.
Last edited by Rezo on Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Essene

Makes me want to go see for myself....
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Matt

Re: archaeological sites and parallel universe?

Rezo wrote:Perhaps an actual stargate network. There is much we don't know, for example where did all the martians go if they are dead? It was mentioned they were very spiritually advanced, yet technologically, not, or, not the way we expected, which might mean they were, if considering the pyramid on mars...rather, the term 'technologically advanced' may be meant to mean, that their life does not revolve around technological conveniences in many areas of their life, because they utilize nature for as much as technology would otherwise provide. Note, I want to be clear though, I dont necessarily say pre-inca peruvians descend from mars, although the face on mars has a very similar type face at markahuasi
First off, Stargate and the "stargate network" is a science-fiction movie and TV show, and was not based on any actual thing, so therefor no actual thing should really be based upon it. Not to mention the physics within the TV show aren't exactly accurate...

Secondly, the picture of the face on mars is simply a fluke of the sun's lighting and the position of the planet Mars:

http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2001/ast24may_1.htm
Rezo

I have no problem considering a 'stargate' as a possibility. Theres so much we still don't know, yet we act as if we at least know enough science to know 'x' is not possible, ever. There may be a natural warp there [// universe]. If sound is involved, perhaps it is merely a place of inducing invisibility. Who knows!? Thats what makes it interesting for me. Even if its just the altitude coupled with collective hallucination, its still interesting, because that doesn't happen everyday either. So long as noone gets hurt from it. But I do believe something goes on there apart from perceptual twitches.

About the Mars face, I'm familiar with that report but I recall that Richard Hoagland said Nasa purposefully messed with the images. Who is telling the truth? Here this is a rock feature viewed from above, and on another planet, so how can we really know, when our official archaeologists say that the bosnian pyramids are natural, that yonaguni island underwater monument is natural, that the great pyramid was a tomb hauled only by slaves animals to pull maybe, pulleys, rolling logs and rope [new theory that they did it in a spiral incline fashion around the sides]. We're supposed to trust them to teach about our history and past. A BBC documentary on pre-inca monuments keeps repeating how our civilization today is so much better, probably because of our technology. Apologies, I forget the url at the moment.

Regarding marcahuasi, Dr. Robert Schoch says that they're natural. I'm sorry but I have to differ with him.

http://labyrinthina.com/schoch.htm
Matt

It's not that you're using it, but the websites using it. While that doesn't discredit any information contained within it, it does definitely make everything sound a little more... fishy. I did a google check for "Puerta de Hayu Marca" and only found other websites repeating the same text as the one you showed me! The pictures don't lie, so the archaeological site does exist and I'm sure the legend he tells might be an actual recounted oral tradition, but don't be so hastly to connect it with TP. Since I can't find any info on EM readings, material composition of the surrounding rock, etc, it seems like folktale or just plain vivid imagination that most archaeologists have that "a feeling of energy flowing has been commented on, as well as strange experiences such as visions of stars, columns of fire and the sounds of unusual rhythmic music." I'm open to new info but you can't really base anything off the so little you already have...

As for the face on Mars, consider the logic of it. Hypothetically speaking, why would any intelligent life on Mars(TP claims they are far more intelligent than us) spend all their manpower(remember, TP says that they were not technologically advanced in the least) to produce a monument that would appear as an abstract face only to OUR planet(before they died out, remember, that TP also says that there were NO humans or intelligent beings on Earth) at a certain period of Mar's rotation around it's axis and revolution around the sun corresponding with Earth(a glimpse that would last only a minute, and not to mention a one in a million chance of all the variables aligning properly). It is not only improbable, it would be a highly illogical endeavor for them.

I'm also at a loss as to why mirroring the image would have to do with ANYTHING as proposed by the mars-earth.com website you offered. You have to remember that the human face is a symmetrical object and therefor almost ANYTHING mirrored will vaguely look like a human face as long as you have two key reference points, one being on top of another(being the "eyes" and "mouth"). If you doubt me, look at any fractal image generated by a computer, and mirror it.

Notice how when they "enhanced the contrast" when mirroring the image they inverted the colors and did a little photoshop enhancement(It would be extremely easy to pass off if you apply a noise filter over your manipulations). Once again, if you don't believe me look at the before and after image that they even supplied you! Look at the picture closely, and imagine the white as black and the black as white(inverting the colors) - the pictures don't match exactly. If that doesn't help, break out MSPaint and try it yourself - You can invert the colors from the top menu, Image ---> Invert.

Edit: Oh and by the way, Richard Hoagland is a known conspiracy theorist who rejects the scientific method when approaching his conclusions.. He even contends that there was an extremely advanced civilization living on our moon. He says that a lunar crater resembles R2-D2, claiming that it actually IS a robot which holds the keys to the solar system. Why would you trust a guy that goes on hunches and takes them as truth?

The Bosnian Pyramids are... natural phenomenon. The ONLY people who really claim otherwise(other than people sucked in by their claims) are the people of the surrounding town who use it as a tourist ploy. It's not just government-employed archaeologists that claim this, but even independent scientists, archaeology, geologists, etc.

As for the Yunaguni Pyramids, there is still debate within the scientific community as to whether they were man-made or natural. Don't condemn everyone just yet.

And the Great Pyramid? What do you expect, for scientists to come out and say "aliens did it?" They way they view it is that while the current theory doesn't quite fit everything, it still gives some sort of plausible explanation and we're going to sit on that until we come up with something more plausible based upon factual & logical evidence. Personally, I see NO problem with that, as it is completely logical and I'm sure Thiaooubian's would completely agree.
Rezo

Yeah, you're probably right, there is little information about it. What can I say, I got excited, still kind of am somewhat. For what its worth, another more commonly used name for it is the Doorway of Aramu Muru.

I honestly had no idea that Hoagland thought about r2 d2 or a literal robot!! Thats just absurd. Seems to be anyway. But I'm confused how first we see a face, then now we don't. TP illustrations depict a pyramid on mars, have we really found that one yet? Some of those photos claim 'here it is, its 5 sided!' Learning about Marcahuasi and the stone face that was pointed out 'oh this looks like the mars face' was what rekindled my interest in Mars again - and having not read much about the mars face for quite a while, I didnt filter those things more, as you've pointed out. Theres still more to learn though...

I dont think pyramids or heavy stone structures on earth were built by aliens [well maybe some?], just to be clear; I know, a lot of researchers say they made them all, i.e. humans absolutely must have been primitive like our history books say, and yes it makes the idea of a portal seem fishier. Doesn't phase me.
Matt

Rezo wrote:TP illustrations depict a pyramid on mars, have we found that one yet?
Remember, the pyramid on Mars would be millions of years old. Also remember, that also for over a million years now Mars has regular, severe sand storms(visible from Earth!) at over 250 mp/h(400km/h) which causes massive erosion in short periods of time. The Great Pyramid at Giza is falling apart already after 5,000 years, so it's safe to say that any pyramid on Mars would have been gone a LONG time ago and turned into sand.
Rezo wrote: I honestly had no idea that Hoagland thought about r2 d2 or a literal robot!! Thats just absurd.
You can see a compilation of his claims here along with the corresponding links to articles written by him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_C._Hoagland#Claims

I especially like this one :P "The twelve moon-walkers, the only people who could confirm the existence of lunar artifacts, have "had their memories selectively edited" so that they no longer remember seeing evidence of a lunar civilisation. This explains why they unanimously dismiss Hoagland's claims."
Rezo wrote:I'm confused how first we see a face, then now we don't.
Do you recall making shadow puppets as a kid with your hand and a flashlight? It's just a trick on the eyes produced by the shadows on the mountain caused by sunlight. The shadows just seem to make a face since you have the 2 key reference points to a face(being the eyes and the mouth). I'm sure from space, you'd see similar faces being cast by natural formations on Earth too at a specific time of day.
Rezo

if anyone's interested, assuming you've already read the old article on the internet about Jerry's experience at this portal, this interview is available today --- on the kevin smith show, he finally is revealing more on the details of his experience regarding his travel beyond [he also took questions from callers]:

http://www.mypodcast.com/cached/kevinsm ... 1-2-25.mp3 [part two of two parter, about the doorway]

...best way to keep informed is his xpeditions google group.
Rezo

does anyone know [couldnt find on the site yet] of the case Thao spoke of, about the boy who went to the well but disappeared before getting there? Any others as well ?

I tried by doing a search for 'spontaneous vanishing' but didnt get that far.
ptex

I confess I've been intrigued by this the passage you mentioned Rezo ever since I first read TP. Now after a small research I found out something interesting which may very well be it.

I searched google with the words "man vanishes water well snow" and 2 of the sources corroborate this:

Quote taken from: http://www.answers.com/topic/disappearance
(scroll down to Vanishing Children):
One night in November 1878, at Quincy, Illinois, Charles Ashmore, age 16, was sent to fetch water from a well. When he did not return his father went to look for him with a lantern. The boy's footprints in the snow ended abruptly. A few days later, his mother heard his voice, as did other members of the family and neighbors, but the boy was never seen again.
Another quote from: http://www.strangehorizons.com/2008/200 ... er-a.shtml
The third is the story of Charles Ashmore, who went out one winter night to get water from the well and never returned. His family, searching for him, found only a single row of footprints in the snow. The footprints ended abruptly with no sign of what had happened to the boy. Several months later, they heard a faint voice crying out from the patch of ground where the last footprints had been, a voice which they recognized as his. Over the weeks it grew fainter and fainter, and gradually disappeared altogether.
So there's a good chance that the young man Thao was referring to is Charles Ashmore.

But the faint voice that was heard confuses me. Gradually disappeared altogether over the weeks? Spooky... might be product of imagination or just the literary inclination of the newspaper journalist? :-k

Can this be it?

It's an astonishingly similar case, told almost word by word to what Thao told Michel and referred by 2 different sources. Further research on "Charles Ashmore" could be interesting and reveal some more. What catches my attention is that the difference between the date when Thao told Michel about this (June 1987) and Charles vanishing (November 1878) is 108 years - 108 is a multiple of 9! Another coincidence?

P.S. This subject was mentioned in another topic, which now I updated with a link to this one with the new findings:
Similar case retold in both Michel's and L. Rampa's book
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
Rezo

Yeah, that is very interesting - thanks I had some trouble finding that.

That sounds like it alright.
ptex

Charles Ashmore

A further search for "Charles Ashmore" revelead another interesting source: http://www.online-literature.com/bierce/1988/
On the evening of the 9th of November in 1878, at about nine o'clock, young Charles Ashmore left the family circle about the hearth, took a tin bucket and started toward the spring(...)
If you take the date Charles Asmore disappeared and the date Michel was taken, you can see the following:
  • # 3,427,920,000 seconds
    # 57,132,000 minutes
    # 952,200 hours
All of them are multiples of 9!
I'm not tot trying to prove anything and it's absurd to take any conclusions from these simple numbers but I simply find it a funny curiosity anyway since 9 is the "number of the universe".
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
Ptah

Tp Says that the bakranti guys landed on mars 1st....before earth. They could have spent concidreable time there, 500 years or so before realising that mars was about to cool down. They landed on earth about 250000 years ago. There in the cydona region is a group of pyramids and several km's away a sphinx like face looking up. These things are massive, made of stone and are clearly visible in the early photographs.
One pyramid would be at least 1km tall. The face is 3km wide, this is no trick of sunlight, an eye a nose and mounth are clearly visible, Natural disasters could easly reshape half its face anyway.. in 97 -98 they nasa said that their new images clearly show a rock formation with latest 3d imagery. The claim was false as 3d experts claimed this was a photograph of the 3d image photograph! Lets not forget the moon landing photos, where people were employed to black out the stars in the back ground of the photos... why they were not stars at all... ufos more likely. large granite blocks on earth have been bashed by sea, air, and elements for millions of years they still remain large granite blocks. A building to last all time constructed by a very advanced race would to our percetion last all time, we will be lucky to survive the next hundred. The great pyramid in eygpt has been ransacked by man for thousands of years. It sinks a tiny fraction which is 30 times the mass of the empire state building built in the 30s and sinks several inches a year. It was covered by limestone that made it in the distance appear like a bright silvery object. 50 tonne granite blocks have been lifted into place at almost impossible angles a razor could not poke into the constrution joints of the so called kings chamber. Tunnels that connect with stars at certain times of the night and year have been designed into its construction, not after. Above the great pyramid is a no fly zone as it can knock out airplane aviation. Just think about this for a while, Man power in its construction has nothing to do with it. Information on astrophysics, astro-cartography, geometrey, mathamatics, achitecture, radio frequency and even quantum entagelment as what is being slowly discovered, would and could only be done by a very very sophisticated civilization.

stargate.. was a code name for a secret millitary operation in remote viewing, it changed its name many times it was abandoned in the mid 90s.
Rezo

yes im familiar with the term stargate as in stargate project as in remote viewing.

Have you seen my post about the 'machu picchu face' by the way [I retracted later, since there might be photoshopping - appears that is]? Check it out in reference to pyramids in history section I think its there. Reminds me of the stone faces found in Markawasi, when the sun hits just right at the right times of year. If the Mars face-'formation' is visible from the sky, it must be fairly large on the ground...how big is the Markawasi one?

I also mentioned Stephen Mehler's 2 hour plus lecture about the pyramids, very interesting, nothing to do w/mars in that talk, but very much goes into the grand gallery possibly functioning as a resonant chamber....if you remember and if you have heard about Jerry Wills interview w/Kevin Smith [may 24 show in archives, free I believe its still up], he mentions how sound activates at this and possibly other such places like the doorway. And, in TP it is most clearly mentioned that at one point in times past on earth, people - maybe it was atlanteans, Muans or Egyptians, perhaps from somewhere else on earth and maybe way back before people of aremo x3 arrived even; but I believe it was during the times when as mentioned in the book that those people from Thiaoouba openly visited those cultures, and people on earth explored parallel universes as well....note the use of the plural part of speech...what could this mean?

Mars anomalies indeed also interest me, though I shy away from discussing it I admit. I guess its because I don't *really* know like anyone else. But I'm interested in supposed 'statue' on mars and blue sky pics seen are also interesting. Also, Crisium dome on the moon appears to be a dome, I don't know if I should call it a 'doko,' [transparent/forcefield powered] but dome like, certainly it looks to be. Interesting take on the moon landing stars being due to presence of ufos though [versus the 'never went to the moon' idea, Ive read about]. There was also some sort of 'geoglyph' found on Mars, called "parrot geoglyph" [which actually is kinda hard to see and isnt too clear]. Its near the bottom of the image, facing towards the left, main body located in the big swirl. Obviously looks not that clear, similar to indian face in alberta badlands. The link below tries to link it to nazca culture which I admit is a stretch, then again who knows?

http://herotwins.hypermart.net/Parrotop ... opiaPT.htm