20th Anniversary of Michel's Abduction...

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Leo

20th Anniversary of Michel's Abduction...

As we approch 20 years after Michels original abduction (26th June 1987), I would like to know peoples thoughts on how Michels message from the people of Thiaoouba has really influenced us as a civilization, and do you believe we are heading in the right direction as the Thiaooubians have wanted us to do?
They have eyes, but they do not see - ears, but they do not hear...
Essene

I think it has affected a small group of people, although we have made some progress I think it not nearly to be enough, the book is a guide but it is us who have to act on it and so far I think the message has gone mostly to waste. Like pearls before swine.

Although thanks to the wonderful mechanism of consequences most people will learn the hard way for what happens if we abuse ourselves and the environment.
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
survivor

If Michel continued with his lectures today, then I feel he would be ripped to shreds. There are so many intellect's ready/waiting to ask the appropriate questions.
Also, I feel it's highly unlikely Tom Chalko would support Michel on his lectures. (should they continue today)
an act against {free will} is an act against nature
NJones

Also, I feel it's highly unlikely Tom Chalko would support Michel on his lectures.
Why?
gog

Yeah why, indeed?
brettmtl

Personally, this book has changed my life and maybe that is the purpose of it; to awaken those who are ready. Twenty years is barely a blink and we really cannot say how quickly this knowledge should surface. There are trees on Earth 10,000 years old, so what timeframe do their plans fit in with.

I think there is tremendous awakening happening, but it will never be shown on commercial TV.

Events happening are in line with the Thiaooban message and I am sure they still have a few aces up their sleeve. The book is a thought foundation for events to come and who knows how long their time frame is. Is it 10, 20, 100 or 1,000 years? If it is the latter we will barely see anything. :wink:

Thinking about it all, the answers are contained in the book.
At the start of the book they visit the planet Aremo x3 that is recovering from atomic destruction and help the survivors. Now if we expand on that they could be waiting for us to destroy ourselves and then they help us rebuild.
They also state that this planet is category 1 and maybe this is what we do here on Earth
We bulid civilisations, they get too big, they implode, we destoy each other, a few survive, 'they' help society rebuild and start again.
It almost makes too much sense. What else could one do on a Category 1 planet, other than learn the basics of physicallity through action and reaction.
They might also be getting ready to send another messenger, but hey look what happened with the last one. On second thoughts Bill Hicks.....
soulrider

^^ Bill Hicks??? :shock: where'd that come from bloke? Don't get me wrong, I believe he was the best comedian EVER, also more spirtiual than anyone gave him cred. for... you ever see his performance on "Hey Hey it's Saturday"? [Australian TV Show]

As far as Nuclear threats, I believe that threat is over, [except maybe Nth. Korea???]... wasn't that a bigger threat in the late 80's/early 90's with the end of the arms race? Aint we all too scared of bombs yet?

Our biggest drama has and always will be the way we treat each other and therefor the enviroment... Our very own [Aus.Prime Min.] John Howard is the bloody liar... he's now jumped on the "enviroment" band-wagon for votes only - the little t u r d has always been against it for his entire career, yet now when he needs the votes has changed his mind :? :roll: pathetic poli's I tells ya... Don't trust your leaders...

end rant...

NB to Admins: can we plz edit the banned words list? Some "swear" words need to be expressed... thnx.
Always remember you're unique, like everybody else.
Zio

Re: 20th Anniversary of Michel's Abduction...

Leo wrote:As we approch 20 years after Michels original abduction (26th June 1987), I would like to know peoples thoughts on how Michels message from the people of Thiaoouba has really influenced us as a civilization, and do you believe we are heading in the right direction as the Thiaooubians have wanted us to do?
To answer your question... No, not as a civilization, because as we can see, not much has society changed. But rather, it influenced the many individuals like you and me. And I'm not really sure we're heading in the right direction, because of the very fact that it didn't influence enough so that many people would react. It's like making us realize that there's a bomb indicating there's 5 seconds left.
Eon

brettmtl wrote:
they could be waiting for us to destroy ourselves and then they help us rebuild.
They also state that this planet is category 1 and maybe this is what we do here on Earth
We bulid civilisations, they get too big, they implode, we destoy each other, a few survive, 'they' help society rebuild and start again.
It almost makes too much sense. What else could one do on a Category 1 planet, other than learn the basics of physicallity through action and reaction.
They might also be getting ready to send another messenger, but hey look what happened with the last one. On second thoughts Bill Hicks.....

If this is the most INTELLIGENT of that what humanity on Earth could be doing, why do most of the people feel unhappy here ? Why does it feel so WRONG then?
Does the category of the planet LIMIT the best civilization could do ?
I've had an idea actually, what do you think, is it possible for lower category planet to "grow" , or "evolve" to one of the higher category planet as a result of the groth of SPIRITUALITY in civilization? It would be a wonderfull manifestation of FREE WILL in the Universe , I think..
After all, if this , what is happening isn't WRONG , then why would THEY send messages, like The Book ? ;)
I also like standup comedy, i think that there are better comedians than Bill Hicks even.. I like him too though.. :)
"I have as much authority as the Pope, I just don't have as many people who believe it." - George Carlin
brettmtl

I like Bill, I think it is a form of enlightenment, to be able to laugh and joke about some very heavy issues. You wonder if that is what 'they' do. They cruise around in their spaceships, observing and shaking their heads in disbelief all the while having a laugh at us. Similar to how we laugh at children playing and falling over. Bill is missed. I don't think they sent him, but he certainly spoke from the heart and I think that is all they want us to do. If you have a copy of his Hey Hey show, Soulrider, I would love to check it out
If this is the most INTELLIGENT of that what humanity on Earth could be doing, why do most of the people feel unhappy here ? Why does it feel so WRONG then?
Does the category of the planet LIMIT the best civilization could do ?
I've had an idea actually, what do you think, is it possible for lower category planet to "grow" , or "evolve" to one of the higher category planet as a result of the groth of SPIRITUALITY in civilization? It would be a wonderfull manifestation of FREE WILL in the Universe , I think..
After all, if this , what is happening isn't WRONG , then why would THEY send messages, like The Book ?
Eon, I like your thinking and i have had exactly those thoughts. I remember asking Michel that exact question at one of his lectures. "When the civilisation of Mu was in all its glory was Earth still category one." He answered " yes, it always has been and always will be."

If we remember Mu and their harmonious lifestyle, I might be wrong here and please correct me if I am, but Africa was at the same time in conflict and the masses were being hoodwinked by priests, surprise, surprise :lol:

So we find that there can exist on Earth at the same time Heaven and Hell.
In Australia where I live, if you never heard from the media and lived in a remote rainforest pocket, you could quite easily conclude you were in heaven.
Likewise you could go to a wartorn country and conclude you were in hell.

Now whether this planet is right or wrong, I don't know, is there really ever a right and a wrong? This planet provides the opportunity for many, many countless expressions.
I believe that the unhappiness you talk of is a reflection of separation from Spirit, and our Creator designed this physical realm so we would never feel complete in it and we would always be searching for that fulfillment that can only be really found in Spirit.
Look at all the meditaiting monks, that have renounced the world as maybe they know that bliss, love and joy can be only found within and that is why they place no importance on worldly events.

You could also see that maybe this planet is a game/test (I can't think of a better word), that we experience, and our Creator then observes us and can see what we are made of.
It is like we are all thrown together and the Christ's, Gandhi's, Luther King's, Hicks, JFK, Tesla, Schauberger the list goes on..... express who they are, their frequency and as they don't fit in with the vibration of Earth, they cannot reside here for long and so they die and move on to a higher category or return to source.
And then the Low vibers (I don' like the term, but it sums it up), stay here on Earth, as they resonate with it and cause all the conflict and suffering that occurs here.
Another soul from a higher category, expresses their insights and inspires a few souls to move on up and then dies. I think that is the purpose of the book, to inspire and awaken a few souls to step up to a higher category.

It is almost like we are put here, to see who or what we resonate with.
And I thank the members of this forum, for what you stand for and resonate.

ps. what other comedians do you recommend?
Eon

brettmtl wrote: I remember asking Michel that exact question at one of his lectures. "When the civilisation of Mu was in all its glory was Earth still category one." He answered " yes, it always has been and always will be."

ps. what other comedians do you recommend?
Well I do not know how to be sure if this is Michael's personal oppinion or something he got from Thiaooubans..

And even if there would be some limits to how advanced humanity on Earth can be, I don't think nature should be suffering as a result of that activity, as it is now..

I like a lot of comedians, and not necessarily judging from their spiritual insights, just the ability to make people laugh is all that matters to me. I like most of the stuff from George Carlin (didn't like his 2001's "Complaints and Grievances" though) , Lewis Black (this one is funniest than he is angry) , also Robin Williams, he is outrageous, Louis C.K. , Richard Jeni , Mitch Hedberg and etc..
;)
"I have as much authority as the Pope, I just don't have as many people who believe it." - George Carlin
brettmtl

I can understand your frustration Eon and it shows your compassion for the voiceless.

That is what he told me and I don't know how the suffering of nature fits in with the bigger plan.
I just don't know if plants and animals take life as seriously as we do.
Mt St Helens volcano eruption flattened and decimated 1,000 of trees in an instance.
But the senseless clearfelling of old-growth forests for toilet paper, makes my blood boil.
So that is the quandry we face, when nature does it, is it all right, but if humans do it, is it wrong?
Now I don't know what this has to do with the 20th aniversary, but this must be coming up for a reason.

I have heard of some of those comedians and I will check out the others.
Leo

survivor wrote:If Michel continued with his lectures today, then I feel he would be ripped to shreds. There are so many intellect's ready/waiting to ask the appropriate questions.
Also, I feel it's highly unlikely Tom Chalko would support Michel on his lectures. (should they continue today)
Huh??

(1) why are there so many more intellects today compared to 20 years ago?? Have I missed something here??

(2) Tom is still in contact with Michel via fax (as far as I'm aware) and is still his "unofficial" secretary. So why would Tom not support him on his lectures if he still supports him and the book he wrote?
They have eyes, but they do not see - ears, but they do not hear...
survivor

Thanks Leo, I respond to you below in bold.
Leo wrote:
Huh??

(1) why are there so many more intellects today compared to 20 years ago?? Have I missed something here??

..intellect evolves.

What avenues did tom & michel have/use/utilize to promote the book 20yrs ago?

20 yrs ago, people of today did not have internet access, access to ALOT of information.

(2) Tom is still in contact with Michel via fax (as far as I'm aware) and is still his "unofficial" secretary. So why would Tom not support him on his lectures if he still supports him and the book he wrote?

Could you confirm this with a qoute from Tom via e-mail, it would be great, thanks.
survivor

gog wrote:Yeah why, indeed?
Hi 'gog, didn't anyone tell you it's rude to point the finger. :idea:

Anyway, if you want to know why, you could always start with the references located @ the end of the book. (that should keep you busy) :arrow: