20th Anniversary of Michel's Abduction...

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Leo

Ok, have come up with an idea for the 20th anniversary or Michel's abduction... something simple yet effective, in my mind anyway.

Maybe... A message directed at Michel (even though he might never read it online) acknowledging 20 years of his spiritual awakening and no longer believing... but knowing Having the courage to complete what was asked of him by writing the book and conducting lectures on his experience and thanking him on behalf of us (human kind of the planet Earth) for giving us the unbiased truth and knowledge we so desperately needed to help us on our own individual journeys.

Maybe, if Tom (or even Michael and Yianna Meanwell) is still in contact with Michel in Vietnam, could we politely ask them to fax him a copy of the message?

Any thoughts??
They have eyes, but they do not see - ears, but they do not hear...
Eon

I think it definitely could be done.
"I have as much authority as the Pope, I just don't have as many people who believe it." - George Carlin
ptex

Fantastic idea Leo!!!!!

I also believe we can give it a try!
Let's start by using some of your text and then modify more or less according to what we would like to tell Michel.

I believe a simple and small message with a strong meaning would be ideal.
This message could have our nicks in the end of it, so I ask all who would like to subscribe the message to say so and his / her nick will be attached to the end of the message, in form of signature. What do you think of this?

A last idea is: when we reach consensus as to what message should be forwarded to Michel, we could translate it to French... I believe this would be more personal to him. Is Anyone here fluent enough in both French and English Languages to make a try at it? My French is rather rusty by now to even attempt it.

I volunteer to make the necessary contacts either with Tom or Michael and Yianna to forward the message to Michel. I will report the outcome of this. Nevertheless we have to count that Michel has chosen to be away from everything and also from TP so we can pretty much expect everything.
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
Zio

ptex wrote: I believe a simple and small message with a strong meaning would be ideal.
This message could have our nicks in the end of it, so I ask all who would like to subscribe the message to say so and his / her nick will be attached to the end of the message, in form of signature. What do you think of this?

A last idea is: when we reach consensus as to what message should be forwarded to Michel, we could translate it to French... I believe this would be more personal to him. Is Anyone here fluent enough in both French and English Languages to make a try at it? My French is rather rusty by now to even attempt it.
:3 :) :D 8) yes... French... I am really fluent with French (I live in Quebec). I can surely translate it! Oui, bien sûr que je le voudrais! ^^
Aisin

Great idea! Count me in.

No matter how much Michel wants to keep away from TP and its related activities, he can't reject a message of gratitude & appreciation from some fellow Earthlings, right?

Let's just keep the message simple, thank him for what he has done, and letting him know that we have been inspired by him.
Leo

I believe (and this is just my thought), Michel is not trying to keep away from T.P. and it's related stuff, more like... after ten or so years of writing and lecturing on his "adventure" to Thiaoouba, he can only repeat himself so many times before even a soukous like himself can go nuts. I think he went to Vietnam to start doing exactly what Thao and the great masters has taught him that we all need to do, including himself... Develope spiritually... he passed on his messages he was asked to do, now he has gone to put those messages into practice, and he needed to "get away" and find peace and his own personal teacher, his higher self.

Therefore my feelings are that such a message to "let him know his message will not be forgotten or hidden from public knowledge" and people are actually following what was written, he would find comforting to know we (as Earthlings) are actually improving. Logic suggests when a soukous like Michel's current body dies he will never return to Earth but return to the catagory of planet he should be at. His soul should be pleased he has done what was asked and developed as he should.

I hope, and this is my personal feelings, Michel is enlightened enough to reincarnate on a level 9 planet in his next life, and he can return to his "friends" he made 20 years ago, soon.

Every day I thank Michel (in my mind, I send him telepathic thanks) for passing on his messages in his book, for it truly saved my life, T.P. opened my eyes to the truth and the wonders the great spirit has created for everyone to enjoy, not to destroy.
ptex

Fantastic Zio, Merci trés bien!!!

Leo that's a beautiful post and I agree with you! Michel is acting on the message, not just sitting and waiting. I feel that somehow he got tired of all the opposition and skepticism he found and decided to inspire people in a different manner: by example. Not by speaking about it.

I just received confirmation from Tom that he agrees in sending the message to Michel via Fax. :thumleft:
He mentioned that sometimes a Fax can take a few days to reach him given his remote location, quality of lines there and the particular season we're in.

I expect us to have a stable letter ready until 22nd June, to translate it during the 23rd and on the 24rd to already send it to Tom.

We can start writing the letter immediately. Given my present time (un)availability I will give my contribution a bit later but still today :computer:
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
ptex

One day after what I had expected, here's my small contribution for the letter to Michel.
Please comment thoroughly :)
  • Dear Michel,

We're a small group of people who regularly, almost daily, meet through an Internet Forum discussing issues regarding the Thiaoouba Prophecy.

As today passes 20 years from the beginning of your adventure, we would like to acknowledge the incredible power of the message you brought us and that through this time it inspired, moved and touched us deeply in ways that changed our lives in the search for meaning in a more conscious, responsible and more spiritual manner than ever before.

Inspired by your message, we know now not only there is hope but also how to find it and how to create it individually. As a result of that many of us started meditating, doing Yoga or other exercises and being more attentive of ways to positively and creatively change our lives and of those around us, many times defying dogmas and installed ideologies.

Summarizing all we mean to say we want to pay a rightful tribute to you, for all that you've gone through, all that you've done and for the yet to massively be recognized as the worth of your message but confident that the seed you planted in our hearts started giving fruits and this will be happening more and more at each revolution of our planet.

Having said all the above we feel a big and sincere Thank you and a hug from all of us at the forum and all those others who couldn't voice the incredible changes that happened as a result of your work.

You should also know that your message will not be forgotten and as ours, other groups exist in other languages that discuss the contents of what you've written and also act on it.

As the Thaori greeted you once, we also would like to join our voice in wishing you: "may the Great Spirit assist and enlighten you".

With love and gratitude,

The Golden Planet Forum members
I know the above is not the greatest inspired text, for that I count on your participation to which I appeal and thank beforehand.

Let's make this message as meaningful as possible, the final touch will be the translation in French of the end result.

:thumleft:
~William Wordsworth
Leo

Sounds great to me :D

ptex, The text you have written is truly inspiring, because of one thing, it comes from the heart, and is written with words that are truly sincere. Michel states he is but a simple man, but with his advanced spiritualism he should (I hope) greatly appreciate anything sent with love and respect for him and other human beings.
Aisin

I totally agree with Leo. The letter is beautiful, there is nothing I wish to be changed.
ptex

Dear Leo and Aisin,

Thank you so much for your kind words!!
A friend of mine has helped me streamline the letter in small but yet very significant details.

Here's the outcome, which in my opinion is even better:
  • Dear Michel,

We are a group of more than 200 people around the world who meet regularly – some daily – through an Internet Forum where we discuss issues regarding Thiaoouba Prophecy.

On this day, at 00:30am it's been exactly 20 years since you were brought to Thiaoouba, and we would like to acknowledge the incredible power of the message you have delivered. It has inspired, moved and touched each person, giving us great wisdom and knowledge at a most critical time in Earth's history. It has also changed our individual lives, by enhancing our the search for meaning in a more conscious, responsible and spiritual manner.

Because of you, we now know there is not only hope but also how to find it and how to create it individually and globally. As a result, many of us now meditate, do Yoga or other exercises and are more focused on implementing positive change in our lives and the lives of those around us, often defying dogmas and installed ideologies.

That said, we wish to pay a rightful and long overdue tribute to you, for all that you've gone through and all that you've done to deliver Thiaoouba's message. We are confident that the seed you planted in our hearts and in thousands more around the world will soon bear fruit and, together, we will make this world a better place for this generation and those that follow.

Thank you so much, Michel, for everything you have given us. Your message will not be forgotten. Our group, as well as others that exist in other languages, discuss every aspect of your book and, more importantly, we act on it.

As the Thaori once greeted you, we also would like to join our voice in wishing: "may the Great Spirit assist and enlighten you".

With love and gratitude,

The Golden Planet Forum members
What do you think?
~William Wordsworth
Eon

I think it's great. Sincere and simple. Just the way I like it. :)
"I have as much authority as the Pope, I just don't have as many people who believe it." - George Carlin
ronald

:applause:
Essene

amen!!
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
ptex

My friends,
Thank you so much for your kind words :-D

I believe I was expressing everyone's feelings. I'm very happy you feel like this.

Nevertheless we still have some hours before our target date for suggestions to arrive :)
After that I believe Zio can already translate the text into French!
~William Wordsworth