Role of a Soukou

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Leo

Role of a Soukou

Thaora p. 122 wrote:Michel, as Thao has already told you, you were chosen by us to come on this visit to Thiaoouba, but the essential motive for our choice has not been revealed. It is not only because you have a mind already awakened and open, but also - and principally - because you are one of the rare soukous inhabiting Earth at the present time.

For various reasons, the "soukous" return to live on on inferior planets, like Earth, when they could just as well continue to 'climb the ladder' without ever going backwards.
The above passage is as how it was written in my copy of "Abduction to the 9th Planet". Why did Michel choose to have "principally" and "soukous" highlighted in Italics??

My opinion... Soukous are sent back to inferior planets, because of their advanced level of spirituality, to help, or give a nudge to inhabitants of the planet they have been incarnated on. Such as Moses and Jesus (the child born to Virgin Mary, and died in Japan). Maybe these two were soukous too, who knows? (other than the Thiaoobians, lol). I realize it says in the book they were about to be reincarnated on Thiaoouba but was asked to return to Earth to live the life. Maybe Michel and other Soukous are asked the same thing before being incarnated on 'inferior planets'?

Who else could possibly be a soukous on this planet now? The only one that comes to my mind maybe the Dalai Lama.

Who else could possibly be 'nudging' humanity in the right direction on a scale that Michel Desmarquet has been asked to do?

Anyone have their thoughts on the matter??
They have eyes, but they do not see - ears, but they do not hear...
Andreas

Soukous - Stubborn people?

Thaora says "various reasons", and of course things can be quite complex, so I won't be upset if you see my view as somewhat simplistic. :)

I see life as a school, and for me there is no reason except bad behaviour and refusal to learn that makes people go backwards in grades. Could it be that Michel was a bit of a troublemaker (even in other lives), and was sent here to suffer the consequences but still have a huge chance of getting it right again by seeing and relaying the truth?

Ok, another reason: Emotional attachment. Maybe he's very fond of something here on Earth. But from reading the book and knowing him a bit, I don't think that is the reason.

/Andreas
Ptah

Very good point, A soul could come back for many reasons.
Bassel

the Thaora said "your astral body has nine times nine lives, which brings you to one of the great cycles" and that "a soukou has lived 81 lives", which means that it IS reaching the end of one of these great cycles.
it wasn't explained what's a great cycle mean exactly and i suppose it means that if the astral body doesn't reach ultimate enlightenment (enough purity and enlightenment to deal directly with the great spirit itself) in 81 lives, then it will be 'purged' into an 'empty' consciousness as if it had never been it's former self. and perhaps they chose him because he was at 'his last chance' to reach enlightenment, so, as a payment for his cooperation with them in order to aid the people of earth, they would teach him what it takes to avoid his downfall.
"The mind is like a fertile garden in which anything that is planted, flowers or weeds, will grow" -Bruce Lee
Alisima

Bassel wrote:...I suppose it means that if the astral body doesn't reach ultimate enlightenment (enough purity and enlightenment to deal directly with the great spirit itself) in 81 lives, then it will be 'purged' into an 'empty' consciousness as if it had never been it's former self.
That is quite an assumption. Are you sure?
Don't read my signature.
Andreas

That cannot be true, since Thao has lived 216 lives (pg 122). Thaora seems to point out that 81 lives is something special however, what kind of great cycle is it that ends?

/Andreas
Bassel

i said that 81 lives was a limit to reach enough purity and enlightenment to be able to rejoin the source, and since Thao (obviously) has, she wouldn't have been 'purged'. it would be pointless to filter the good intellects from the bad ones only to eliminate everything @ 81 lives. only the 'good' intellects that have found the truth about themselves and their purpose of existence survive, while others, who are merely cluttering the world with ignorance are 'reprocessed' by nature. that way everyone is given a good chance and those who refuse to learn eventually cause their own end. It sounds like a flawless way to keep everything perfect in the end, a characteristic of anything by the Great Intellect. i also base this on the fact that i had read somewhere in the book that the people of Thiaoouba are able to (and do) connect with the Source at will.
Alisima wrote:That is quite an assumption. Are you sure?
this is the most reasonable assumption i could come up with. Aside from being a perfect way (both fair AND effective) to get 'The best of the best' as the Great Intellect's intelligent company, it confirms what Dr Tom Chalko had said about intellects who refuse to learn eventually causing their own destruction.
"The mind is like a fertile garden in which anything that is planted, flowers or weeds, will grow" -Bruce Lee
Rezo

I believe the possibility that 81 lives as a limit is true, but as a limit beyond which another level of 'closeness' to the source is achieved. As Thao is on 216, its possible it is not dependent on category planet, but category of thinking, [different than the soukou reality] , in an evolution of connection with GI itself, as you go along. It might make sense to me, that is, if no knowledge was gained, then such a thing as having to restart may occur, but this would seem to me to be personal, something we can never be able to really know unless we knew such a person better than they know themselves [higher self level of awareness]. I feel that evolution to higher worlds may also involve purging experiences that are not needed or helpful in further evolution, and maybe and end in such a cycle involves a jump to higher energy level, in either case which could be the same impasse, that of being able to move up a rung, or continue where you are until sufficiently having erased bad habits that 'dirty' the spirit and distract it, or in worst case scenario, obliterate it [movie: defending your life is one example, not the obliterate part though I dont think].

I believe grading of progress is important, but something about it doesnt sit well with me, that is, how its done on earth, not just about 'passing' and bare minimum mentality. something else, the programming by state of what learning is of value, and for what purposes, and what is not. This is based on what government decides or private industry in cases of 'decentralization' where such industry centrally regulates what information for youngsters is valuable info and what isn't. Like atoms [see sefton galaxy model] and planet orbital tracks, are they really 2d trajectories [impulsive random guess squeezed in there]? Do spirits move in such ways, as they are composed of electrons? Or are they beyond space/time and not bound to it? I digress ... just a bit more it does get to a point: 'As above so below,' or vise versa I think; our lives physically are governed by our higher selves, which contain 9 souls, which have different objectives. Heres a question, are life purpose goals for 9ths of a HS organized to be diversified? And are our higher selves connected directly with god or firstly through higher higher selves, for lack of a better understanding? This idea is already discussed in other threads, but I believe its relevant here b/c it demonstrates an organic nesting, of one consciousness existing 'within' another, that determines what cycles may occur and when.

In terms of why 81 and not 216, 2346 or 45 or however many, I look to the symmetry of the number 9 and its multiples. and of course the shapes of hypertorus and hypersphere, ie shapes of universe, energy flow directions and psychology as a function of [nested] time. Obviously god-math is way beyond any of our 'science' but we do know 9 is important, and from there I take those shapes also to be. Scientists write about it alot actually. In this I also contemplate the 'border' of universe and its synchronized resonance with the center. I believe even in egyptian mythology or was it a book of thoth, discussing astral exploration to the 'edge' of the universal border. Anyone remember reading this? How accurate or inaccurate are its words in this part? I thought Thoth was just an engineer [?] maybe back then being more than one thing in life was much more widely practiced. Theres also a series of books by Valerian called the 'matrix I-VI' series which claims to go into such details of spiritual hierarchy as relating to us [purpose of existence] but I have not yet read them, for as Vesko mentioned the books cost too much, as well the language of it is, well, different, and sounds more like imagination than reality in my opinion, at this point.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N-sphere or http://www.lboro.ac.uk/departments/ma/g ... torus.html.

point of all this is I think that a soukou has a different structure of learning than most others, which I don't think at this point anyway, is neither better nor worse. I mainly think it is impossible to understand the concept at this point in time on earth, of what the *specific* purpose and intention behind a great cycle is, as we dont even know what the time between incarnations are, or how life purposes to choose from are grouped, etc. but its probably regarding evolutionary potential of some kind.
bomohwkl

maybe astral body has 9 x 9 times of pages to be written with information..............and at the end of 81 life, you have to purge of unwanted information.........

81 must be about the lifetime of something for exceeding it will be not good.....
Bassel

Well i wouldn't think so because what you said seems to suggest that there are 9 times 9 pages each to be filled from BLANK(each lifetime is independant of the other) whereas the book seems to suggest that life is more like a ladder where the first step contributes to and ALLOWS the next one, an uncut succecion of lives each completely dependant on the information gained in the previous one. Indeed, what you learn in one life DECIDES for you what you want to learn in the next one.
Ptah

My understanding is this, at 81 lives you have learned a lot of spiritual information. You then travel to a catagory 2 planet. Remember thao also said, following the closest possible path to nature. Any CURRENT civilization will have many paths. Our current civilization will NOT offer a true direct path. You after living in this time may have to live a few more. eg 82 83 even 90.

Look at nature, some babies are born into this world early, some late.

Theora stated between 500-15000 years this 1st cycle. 500 years would represent a true civilization and following the most direct path.
Rezo

yeah basically this is what I think now as well, maybe I shouldn't have written so much. Anyway.

81*9=729. [9-cubed]
Bassel

from page 122
A ‘soukou’ is an Astral body that has lived eighty-one lives in human
physical bodies, and has lived those lives [10] on different planets or different
categories. For various reasons, the ‘soukous’ return to live on inferior planets,
like Earth, when they could just as well continue to ‘climb the ladder’ without
ever going backwards.
different categories:This suggests that life on higher categories is possible DURING the 81 lives of the Soukou, not after.

from the book:
‘If, through the numerous experiences you have in your life, you ensure your
Astral body benefits in a spiritual sense, it will acquire more and more spiritual
understanding. In time, which can vary from 500 to even 15 000 of your Earth
years, your Higher-self will have nothing more to filter.
The Thaora outlined the total possible time: minimum to maximum that might take for to reach ULTIMATE ENLIGHTENMENT ("your Higher-self will have nothing more to filter")not just what allows you to exist on a category 2 planet.
81*9=729. [9-cubed]
Perhaps, but wouldn't you think that it would have been mentioned by Thao or the Thaora or otherwise?
I believe that Nature is all about simplicity and efficiency, not necessarily about complexity or large numbers, and 9 times 9 lives is not too short nor is it too long, everybody is granted a fair chance however there is no point in wasting TOO MUCH time and life(electrons) on those who completely refuse to learn or on those who have abused their astral bodies too heavily.
If your computer got so filled with useless corrupt data and viruses it becomes very slow and 'utterly useless' especially when compared to others of it's time, there would be no wisdom in leaving it any further in that state. A much wiser choice is to format it, given it a chance of becoming a 'good computer' again one day. Such is the outcome of souls that refuse to learn and embrace nature (given nature's beauty and glory, they must be very stupid and imperceptive) to be REPROCESSED by nature, their information storage completly cleared, renewed, given the chance of life and enlightenment again.
wouldn't it otherwise seem stupid to leave such beings live the full lengh of their electronic lives (10 billion trillion of our years)!!
A. imagine how much corruption they can cause
B. it would be simply a useless, pointless waste of time and life, while a much better alternative(Renewal) is possible.
Ptah

Bassel...

My understanding is this, at catagory one, You are required to live 9 times 9 lives. which is 81. Or between 500-15000 years. Then you go to catagory two. Now lets say at 81 lives the last one is a complete ball's up. Your higher self isnt going to eliminate you because you've stuffed up. You may need one more! after all its about choice isnt it!

Its highly unlikely youre higher self at life 81, is going to go.... "At 97% there, your soul is no good you just dont get it, im going to wipe the slate clean". The higher self being very intelligent knows if we wipe a 97% complete program and start a new, it has to go through more rubbish to find a gem. It may have to go through another 100 reformed souls to find one that cuts the grade, a rather elitest goal. That is a lot of time and a lot of rubbish the higherself must face. Is it possible that a higherself might learn as well? {that is speculation}

Yes you can argue, you have 81 chances to get it right, and you can say tuff if you didnt.
But your life, my life, are actually small aspects of our true selves. We have agreed to live these lives, and take on certain limitations of our bodies in this time, to make us or our souls/astral beings better individuals. Usually the weakest part is exposed or expressed that the individual needs to learn from.

The GI would know during its intellect evolution, some times he/she has a slight learning problem. Some tasks are difficult.

Eg life now on planet earth is very materialistic. If you are in a soukou, and back on earth after you have done your apprenticeship. you may need to preform certain hard tasks. Like awaking asleep intellects.

Also.... i dissagree

"different categories :This suggests that life on higher categories is possible DURING the 81 lives of the Soukou, not after.

Not at all.... only after. You must live 81 lives to become a soukou. Then you come back, for what ever reason.

from the book:

"‘If, through the numerous experiences you have in your life, you ensure your
Astral body benefits in a spiritual sense, it will acquire more and more spiritual
understanding. In time, which can vary from 500 to even 15 000 of your Earth
years, your Higher-self will have nothing more to filter."

The book clearly states EARTH YEARS...earth being a catagory one planet, hence you must move on to a catagory 2.

"The Thaora outlined the total possible time: minimum to maximum that might take for to reach ULTIMATE ENLIGHTENMENT (" your Higher-self will have nothing more to filter ")not just what allows you to exist on a category 2 planet."

If you mean ultimate enlightenment to join god in the ether i dissagree...

Thaora clearly was talking about earth lives on a catagory one. It is not possible for ultimate enlightenment in 500-15000 years. Thao's last life was 15000 years ago and imortalised on easter island as a statue...she has not reached the GI yet. If Christ was perfect he would not have had to die on the cross. The thiaooubian he/she was, obiously needed to do this task for his/her own spiritual reasons.

It was stated you cannot jump catagories many times. lowest catagory is one. When you die you are not instantly reborn. Life and death is a great breathing, in and out, in and out.
Bassel

Ptah wrote: Not at all.... only after. You must live 81 lives to become a soukou. Then you come back, for what ever reason.
"A ‘soukou’ is an Astral body that has lived eighty-one lives in human
physical bodies, and has lived those lives on different planets or different
categories.
the text clearly refers to the 81 lives lived by the soukou as 'lived on different planets or different categories'.
You said it yourself, it's all about choice. If you reached a high category then decided that there is something important you have missed there should be always opportunity to return and learn what you missed.
The book clearly states EARTH YEARS...earth being a catagory one planet, hence you must move on to a catagory 2.
I think that what is refered to by EARTH YEARS is simply an amount of time as we know it. A different planet may not take 365 of our days to complete a cycle, consequently it's year is a different amount of time than our year. Hence the Thaora adding the term 'Earth' to 'year' is simply to remove possible disambiguation and 'make things clear'.
I'd also like to hear other people's thoughts on this, just to make sure.
If you mean ultimate enlightenment to join god in the ether i dissagree...
if 'Your higher self has nothing more to filter'(the exact words of the Thaora) then you are pure enough. Your higher self is your greatest teacher. If it has nothing more to teach you, then you know enough to rejoin with the source.
Thao's last life was 15000 years ago and imortalised on easter island as a statue...she has not reached the GI yet. The thiaooubian he/she was, obiously needed to do this task for his/her own spiritual reasons.
from http://www.thiaoouba.com/faq.htm
Q. People on Thiaoouba seem very serious. What do they do for fun ?
A. They have fun most of the time. They look like they receive good news every few seconds. Also, they live as long as they wish, looking 20 the whole time. Imagine what they can learn and how much fun they can have living for a million years or so. They have a lot of time to relax, meditate, swim in the ocean, sunbathe etc.. I guess their favorite is joining the Source of Consciousness - getting out of the physical body altogether.

joining the Source of Consciousness

it seems my friend, that once you reach a level 9th planet, then you are already pure enough to rejoin with the source. Even if you initially weren't, remember that on that category they can live in physical bodies for as long as they like, giving infinite time to learn whatever is left to learn. And remember, the Thaora are present on that planet, with it's help reaching ultimate enlightenment is easier. Teaching by telepathy also ensure 100% pure complete learning and understanding of concepts.
If as you said for example you reached 97% of your evolution then you are most likely to be on a high category of planet, which is a much greater possibility to learn more in a superior civilisation with highly advanced people and a better, more durable physical body.
If Christ was perfect he would not have had to die on the cross
As an inhabitant of thiaoouba Christ was indeed perfect, and it was his job, his mission, his will, to die on the cross only to rise from the dead a few days after, thus proving to the decadent earth cultures the immortality of consciousness in an attempt to diminish their weak materialistic ways and show them that the true path of life is that of enlightenment and spirituality. Which worked very well at the time as far as i know.