Role of a Soukou

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Rezo

I agree I dont really want to obsess over numbers that much, quality is most important. But there is also a part of me that is interested in quantitative analysis as well, I won't deny that it was a bit impulsive of me to post that equation. It was only meant as a guess.

Life is an open path there are many levels of awareness - and non-awareness. I am reminded also of a phrase from the book 'other entities live far fewer' in context of Thao being on her 216th life - possibly to mean that it is possible to evolve faster [go through less incarnations on the goal to rejoin the source {or become a guardian spirit perhaps?}] if we 'work' harder to be with nature and the purpose of existence.
Bassel

it is possible to evolve faster [go through less incarnations on the goal to rejoin the source
i agree 100% with it, there can be no doubt of that. While some might waste too much time being materialistic some rather show signs of interests in spiritual notions at a younger 'spiritual age'. Of course not to forget about those that choose to reincarnate in the purpose of helping others. No doubt they may learn a lot during such a lifetime too, but not as much as on a life devoted soley to introspection and self exploration, esspecially if their astral bodies are already highly developed (moses was a level 8 waiting to be reincarnated on Thiaoouba)
Some may take drugs that cripple their evolution for several lifetimes.
Some may be fortunate enough to cross paths with an important spiritual being in their life and learn a lot from him/her.
Some may incarnate in a spiritual civilisation close to nature, such as that of Mu in it's time.
But in the end it's all up to the individual, his intellect, and his choice. Other people/factors can't help us if we don't want to help ourselves.
"Our conscious choices are determined and limited by our Intellect."
"The mind is like a fertile garden in which anything that is planted, flowers or weeds, will grow" -Bruce Lee
Leo

Ptah wrote:My understanding is this, at 81 lives you have learned a lot of spiritual information. You then travel to a catagory 2 planet. Remember thao also said, following the closest possible path to nature. Any CURRENT civilization will have many paths. Our current civilization will NOT offer a true direct path. You after living in this time may have to live a few more. eg 82 83 even 90.
I remember reading somewhere that Michel stated in one of his lectures that his last incarnation was on a cat 7 or 8 planet, so he obviously spent far less than 81 lives on a cat 1 planet.

When I first read T.P. when the 81 lives was mentioned as called a Soukou, my first instinct was that the first 80 lives are like an Apprenticeship, and the 81st is like your final exam. You return to a cat 1 planet to "complete" your training, as such (please realize I am likening it to what I understand, as I completed an apprenticeship in Greenkeeping). Like Greenkeeping, after you are a tradesman you still continue learning (in my opinion you learn more after you complete your apprenticeship then you ever will before), but without the guidance of a teacher/tradesman.

MAYBE after your 81st life, you no longer have Guardian angels, spirit guides or whatever you want to call them... Maybe we are left to learn and understand ourselves. As I said this was my first instinct when I first read the book, and even today it still makes sence, in my mind anyway.
They have eyes, but they do not see - ears, but they do not hear...
Ptah

My current understanding is also based on a few conversations with Michel himself.
In his lecture he stated
catagory one 9x9 lives equal 81. one higerself to 9 astral body's
catagory two 9x8 lives one higherself to 8 astral bodies
and so on.
catagory 9= nine lives. one per one higher self

Now it is possible that in a catagory you may learn a lot in one life. You may need not do the required maximum.

page 78 the quote is part of a larger statment....

"if through the numerous experiances you have in your life, you ensure you astral body benifets in a spiritual sence , it will aquire more and more spiritual understanding. In time, which can vary from 500-15000 of your EARTH years, your higherself will have nothing left to filter".
"this part of itself {the ninth part of a higherself on a first catagory planet eg.. EARTH} embodied in the astral being of Michel Desmarquet, will be so spiritually advanced , it will have arrived at the next stage where it will have to contend directly with the more superior higerself........

the book rattles on to say that catagory planets from one to nine were made to associate catagory astral bodies.

on page 80 thaora states that on the ninth planet ...SOME of us can and do directly join the great ether. SOME is a key word because it implys that NOT ALL on thiaoouba can join god. This would mean some level of evolution on the ninth planet must take place. This means that not all thiaooubians have reached near perfection. If they were they would all be like THAORA

on page 120 Michels new friend Arki in front of THAORA states after Michels question "Its possible then, to skip all catagories and find ourselfves reincarnated on a ninth category planet"

Arki states "Michel, can you take some iron ore and carbon, heat them to the right temprature, and produce pure steel? no. First you must skim the rubbish from the iron; then it goes back to the pot to be reprocessed again and again...."

If this was untrue the THAORA would have interupted.

"I think that what is refered to by EARTH YEARS is simply an amount of time as we know it. A different planet may not take 365 of our days to complete a cycle, consequently it's year is a different amount of time than our year. Hence the Thaora adding the term 'Earth' to 'year' is simply to remove possible disambiguation and 'make things clear'.
I'd also like to hear other people's thoughts on this, just to make sure."

Michel was a representative of planet earth,.... he was brought before the Thaora, because he was chosen the leave a message to the people of earth. I'm sure that if the time scale was 500 - 15000 years to reach the great ether or god, earth would have been left out of the equasion. The whole conversation was about higherself and astral bodies.
Bassel

what leo said, "I remember reading somewhere that Michel stated in one of his lectures that his last incarnation was on a cat 7 or 8 planet, so he obviously spent far less than 81 lives on a cat 1 planet" proves again that during the 81 lives it is possible to live on different categories, as does the statement that i already quoted twice now,
"A ‘soukou’ is an Astral body that has lived eighty-one lives in human physical bodies, and has lived those lives on different planets or different categories."
Again, IT IS OBVIOUS that it's the 81 lives lived by the soukou that are refered to by those. In other words, "A soukou is an Astral body that has lived eighty-one lives in a human physical body on different planets or different categories." No need to fuss over this anymore.
"The mind is like a fertile garden in which anything that is planted, flowers or weeds, will grow" -Bruce Lee
Ptah

Bassel,

In one of his lectures which was in sanit kilda in melbourne, in a small room which i was part of, he stated that he came from a catagory seven planet.

In no way shape or form did he state on his 81st life he came back to earth.

"A ‘soukou’ is an Astral body that has lived eighty-one lives in human physical bodies, and has lived those lives on different planets or different categories."

This is a statement that needs further study, this says that a soukou, is an advanced being, astral being; eg moses, jesus. Indeed Michel came from a catagory 7. Hes probably on his 170th life, living in 81 human physical bodies on many catagories and on many planets. Being on many catagories, having lived many lives, a soukou could come back from a catagory 3 planet after living 81 lives.

So hence a soukou is not some thing that can brake universal law skipping catagories.
There must be a bear minimum on a catagory an astral being needs to learn from.

Eg if my astral being was done with catagory one i couldnt go to a catagory two on my next life, live one life, then march on to a catagory 3. This assumes you, in nine lives could go from a catagory one to catagory nine.

Can you really believe this senario. !!!!!!

Whats more likely is a minium of 9 lives on a catagory.
ivan4iai

I think Arki said you can re-incarnate to a category 9 planet directly from a category 1 planet.
They never said anything about living a minimum of 1 life on each category.
Bassel

page 101:

Another scene change - and it was daylight. The grand avenue and the palace
gardens had been invaded by crowds of people brightly dressed and there was an
enormous white ball attached to the top of the pyramid.
Apparently, the King, whom I had seen meditating in the pyramid, had died just
prior to the gathering of the crowd.
With much noise, the ball exploded and a unanimous cry of joy rose from the
people. This astonished me, as death usually inspires tears, but my companions
explained it as follows:
‘Michel! You don’t remember the lessons we taught you. When the physical
body dies, the Astral being is liberated. These people also know it and celebrate
the event. In three days time,the Astral body of the King will leave Earth to
rejoin the Great Spirit, for this King has conducted himself in an exemplary
manner during this final life on Earth, despite very difficult responsibilities and
tasks required of him.’
Rezo

our whole paradigm of not celebrating liberation to the higher plane seems very backward to me ever since reading this part of the book. Ever since, i barely ever wear dark clothes. thats one major change I still have kept to. I wonder if any such paradigms of funerary celebration still exist today anywhere on earth...are there any left?

The word 'boddhisatva' comes to mind, i believe means 'teacher' of some sort. This explanation seems satisfying as we are all here to learn; maybe this way is a unique way that allows for assistance in achieving largely needed types paradigm shifts.

anyone know how to break that word down, could it be related? I think so.
Ptah

"the Astral body of the King will leave Earth to
rejoin the Great Spirit, for this King has conducted himself in an exemplary
manner during this final life on Earth, despite very difficult responsibilities and
tasks required of him.’ "

Indeed..

The astral bodie of the king was more than likely a soukou an Astral body of the ninth catagory, on a great mission to keep intact the greatest human civilization.

Given the greatest civilization on earth that lasted thousands apon thousands of years, The leader of such a civilization would be a very intelligent and wize being.

Who else was a king of Mu,.. hmmm let me see.. page 102 Lationusi !!! Thao's mate and Michels new friend.