A Profecia de Thiaoouba available in Portuguese

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

ptex

A Profecia de Thiaoouba available in Portuguese

Dear friends,

During this special occasion where we celebrate Michel's 20th birthday of being brought to Thiaoouba, I'd like to let you know that Thiaoouba Prophecy is available in printing format in a new language: Portuguese.

The books are already printed and waiting I finish the design of the web site I'm setting up to support it! I'll let you know which site it is when I finish it but there's still a lot of work ahead for me.

I am eternally grateful to our friend Soulrider for the amazing design of the cover, friendship and advice through the process. Please see below a small version of what I mean ;) !

Tom Chalko has also provided a wonderful support and accompanied every part of the project from the beginning. He gave me great advice and guidance regarding which options to take, every time I asked him. As such, according to the feedback I already received from a few friends who had access to the book, the outcome seems to be of great overall quality.

And a very very special thank you to Psi whose marvelous friendship, insight, professionalism, inspiration and support were paramount to the fantastic outcome.

If any of you are interested in getting a copy of it, please contact me by Private Message and I will inform you how to get it immediately.

The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
Radamanthis

Congratulations!! this is really a very important step forward in distributing the book in other language, and soulrider did a very good job in the cover!, excellent work!, ptex be confident that the book it's going to sell very well, congratulations again! cheers
ptex

Dear Radamanthis,

Thank you so much for your kind words!
It's also my hope it will find good public acceptance.

From the small search I made on the Internet, there are a few sites who have information and discuss TP in Portuguese so I guess there's good potential for it. It's also my wish that people's understanding of the message will be equally high as awareness is the main purpose of the project :)
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
soulrider

thanks for the kind words gang, but seriously, it is ptex who needs all the credit and pats on the back, as the man himself did so much work it's insane...

I only hope Portugal take the book with open arms and run with it, as I'm sure they will...

grouse work PTEX!!! :cheers:
Always remember you're unique, like everybody else.
joao vieira

Re: A Profecia de Thiaoouba available in Portuguese

sorry i only have the book in pdf, i actually printed the *** thing!!! so in case something goes wrong i still have it... maybe ill buy this book always wanted...
ptex

Re: A Profecia de Thiaoouba available in Portuguese

Ok, João, I'll reply to you via PM with instructions how to do it :) Sorry for the delay in answering back.
Cheers!
~William Wordsworth