Arki - Consistent?

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Andreas

Arki - Consistent?

Something that I've thought about lately regarding TP is the conversation Arki has with Michel. There are three things that makes me think a bit:

1) Arki talks about quite advanced spiritual knowledge and Universal Law. He talks more like Thaora than someone from the same category as Earth. Isn't that strange?

2) All that knowledge about the Spirit and the Universal Law, but still they know nothing about auras? I thought that these areas were more related than this.

3) What is so secret about him? Planet X? What can we humans do with that extra bit of information?

Can anyone shed some light on this?
ronald

This is what I think:

1) p118: "Arki and his fellow beings are highly evolved both technologically and spiritually" and the next sentence "you can see by his Aura that he is highly spiritual and good".
So with that in mind it seems logical.

2) We have been given "knowledge about the Spirit and the Universal Law" and some info related to auras. It may be that, same as with us, for them to have received a similar lesson. We are both encouraged to investigate the subject of auras by ourselves. It relates to the lesson and it's homework.

3) No secret about him I think. p120: "We still visit Earth". It may indicate that with this information some individuals here could perhaps link certain info known from their visitations. It may not be timely yet to provide such link. I guess that there would be an impact somehow here, that may not be of enough benefit to us yet.
survivor

Re: Arki - Consistent?

Andreas wrote: 3) What is so secret about him? Planet X? What can we humans do with that extra bit of information?

Yep...it's called "writers block".... :shock:
an act against {free will} is an act against nature
Bassel

Andreas wrote: 1) Arki talks about quite advanced spiritual knowledge and Universal Law. He talks more like Thaora than someone from the same category as Earth. Isn't that strange?
well it's not strange that even in a class some students seem like geniuses and ahead of their time. we've had a similair case here on earth with Buddha, that was fairly enlightened in a time where the world was becoming more and more decadent.
"The mind is like a fertile garden in which anything that is planted, flowers or weeds, will grow" -Bruce Lee
Andreas

"Arki and his fellow beings are highly evolved both technologically and spiritually" and the next sentence "you can see by his Aura that he is highly spiritual and good".
So with that in mind it seems logical.
I just think it's strange that the most advanced and spiritual being is sitting next to them and still it is Arki who teaches about these things. If the information is so basic that they expect a child to understand, then I guess it's no big deal for them.
It may not be timely yet to provide such link. I guess that there would be an impact somehow here, that may not be of enough benefit to us yet.
Yes, they are after all masters of timing, so the reason is probably good. I still want to know though. :)

/Andreas
ptex

ronald wrote:3) No secret about him I think. p120: "We still visit Earth". It may indicate that with this information some individuals here could perhaps link certain info known from their visitations. It may not be timely yet to provide such link. I guess that there would be an impact somehow here, that may not be of enough benefit to us yet.
Precisely! It may even happen that this information could be mis-used specially by those with Top Secret clearence (certainly not a bunch of regular citizens, right?)
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
soulrider

survivor wrote:
Andreas wrote: 3) What is so secret about him? Planet X? What can we humans do with that extra bit of information?

Yep...it's called "writers block".... :shock:
bwahahahaha :lol: funniest quote on here :wink:

... Wouldn't the explination's coming from Arki cement the education process for Michel moreso? I mean, if you were to listen to Thao only for that amount of time, human nature would certainly start doubting the "stories" told by her? There's nothing like hearing it straight from the horses mouth so to speak...? [just a thought]

and yes, I too am frustrated at why it's "Planet X" ... :(
Always remember you're unique, like everybody else.
Bassel

I have little knowledge on why exactly it is 'planet X'. There are too many possibilities and we don't seem to have any clues to narrow down the search range.
Regardless however i am sure that keeping it as a mystery at least for the time around the publishing of The Book is an action oriented towards the very best of humanity. There can be no doubt of that, given who the people of Thiaoouba are.
"The mind is like a fertile garden in which anything that is planted, flowers or weeds, will grow" -Bruce Lee
Ptah

1) Arki talks about quite advanced spiritual knowledge and Universal Law. He talks more like Thaora than someone from the same category as Earth. Isn't that strange?

Not at all, it depends on how they gained their understanding and when. An example of this is if you were to time travel back 18 years, stop someone on the street and ask where a local internet cafe was, they would think you were strange. But as you know from every day occurrence just how common place this question is and you understand the motivation for such a question.

2) All that knowledge about the Spirit and the Universal Law, but still they know nothing about auras? I thought that these areas were more related than this.

Again its how they process their information, on this planet quantum mechanics came about because of the strange behaviour of light. What if by other means another planet
comes to understand quantum mechanics by another process.. eg what if the Hopi Indians were only to have survived and found the mysteries of quantum mechanics by sending out the eye from there minds. An entirely different civilization would have emerged.

3) What is so secret about him? Planet X? What can we humans do with that extra bit of information? Can anyone shed some light on this?

This is only a guess but it seems our current races of human beings have crashed here. It wouldn’t be to silly to say races my still crash land here from time to time. Arki's people may have already to. They may be in custody some where...

The other thing is telescopes over the coming years will get more powerful, there was a certain new telescope that will be able to see other worlds. The more we understand quantum theory the easier it will be to locate the planets to ...perhaps even look in...

The other thing is we don’t know how much the government has on this topic, all UFO files are beyond top secret.

Are the secret government, once a planet is known able some how able to interfere with a trajectory of a space craft?