I'm Skeptical

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Rezo

Its pretty clear to me as well. He is being sincere. I think the issue is not skepticism but certain type of skepticism that isnt forthcoming or willing to investigate, but rather is closed and inflexible in addressing an issue of contention. After all freedom of thought includes freedom to question things - so long as a method to question is reasonable and doesnt 'throw' the answer all at someone else. This action may be unintentional but it is pervasive in our 'culture'. This is important for all of us to keep in mind. There are enough parallels in history to signify whats in the book. Its not so strange, really, to me, except for a few things [see end]. Hopefully we can respect everyones curiosities into the subject matter. I think this is important. It doesn't mean constantly entertaining it, but it means engaging the skeptical standpoint to find out what really is the issue because often times its something a little deeper [it was with me anyway] so as to arrive at a more common ground. This is what I was sort of trying to do earlier. I see triggered reactions when certain opposing views are given. Perhaps I am mistaken?

The large central stone of the pyramid is very interesting, also reminds me of baalbek lebanon jupiter temple I think it is, one very very large single stone. there are countless examples of stones too heavy to lift except with antigravitation. we have this aversion almost outright refusal to suppose we are not the most technologically or spiritually advanced, that time may not be linearly progressing. Michel certainly wanted to be able to provide physical proof of aliens or ufo involved, but it was not allowed, because many people probably wouldn't believe it anyway given our current level of development. UFO is so big, so different, as our new technology is so different than before, its very hard for most people to grasp fully, even for the fake ones [many fakes, even within our own technology!]. In q/a section on thiaoouba website michel says he knows, was told, which ufo reports are fake and which not, but isnt allowed to talk about that, either! Imagine if you were in his shoes how that might feel! I dont know even if I can.

an example from http://www.thiaoouba.com/faq.htm :

"Q. Other UFO "abductees" say a lot of sensational stories, which are quite chilling. What do you think ?
A. Michel knows which "abductees" are simply faking their experiences, but he is not allowed to speak about it. It is up to the people to find out who is right. This is our homework: wake up to the truth by ourselves. Remember: people from Thiaoouba will never do homework for anyone. They will only ensure, that everyone has enough hints to follow."
Rezo

Re: I'm Skeptical

you know, after reading this it occurred to me ... has anyone ever heard of an ET contact that an earth woman has had, that ended up having philosophical type of lessons, like this?

I only know of few "positive" encounters but most contactees with positive ETs that have philosophical-type experience [reflection of life on earth], like with Michel, or Stefan, are men. That is, from the ones Ive read about in the past. Just noticing is all...only woman example I can think of is Miriam Delicado.