ZEITGEIST

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

shezmear

Hi Teda, I got the infomation, It will take me some time to work my way thought it, about a week, will respond back when I have read it properly.

Essene, ya I do talk funny, I`m geussing you can get the gist of what I am trying to say, or not saying very well...

With the TP thing at the end, I mean Yes, It is funny to read the Jewish bible if one considers everytime "God said" you replace it with "The people of thiaoouba said"although I don`t fully trust all that is written in these very old, old books, but still I find it interesting.
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
Essene

I have no trouble understanding what you mean, just a few grammar mistakes which I thought I would show you if you didn't already know.

Yes it is interesting when you replace the words...
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.