ZEITGEIST

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

ivan4iai

ZEITGEIST

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 2995115331

I suggest only those of maturity watch this.
Essene

Wow...

What does everybody else think?
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Zachariah

First of all Hi.

Hello people.

Well similar to the book TP(Thiaoouba Prophecy), they clear up a lot of myths.
Who knows if it's true because like TP, although it logically makes sense if you think about it, but to others, despite the resources cited and interviews provided...to them it STILL lacks concrete evidence for those who depend so much on proof...because to them 'seeing is believing'...(this is being said while I still haven't seen the whole movie but I'm sure there will STILL be skeptics so that's why I am already saying this)

I actually kind of think this movie proves TP, and is a great step in revealing truth. A good eye opener.
"Of course we're after Saddam Hussein- I mean Osama Bin Laden"
-George Bush

Hahah, wow that was so dumb of him it gave me a good laugh. :lol:

(I'm glad that they used Alex Jones in here, he is also doing a lot to reveal Truths, among the others they used)

Anyway I hope people have more to say about this movie.

Translated from German to English ZEITGEST means; "Spirit of the Time".
Ok...I'm going to continue the movie now....I hope people will elaborate their thoughts on it after watching the FULL movie...
Essene

Ok wow that movie was fantastic.

It's 3am in the morning so I'm not going to elaborate but nothing has ever made me want to run to the hills with like minded people and build a self sufficient community than this, obviously the best alternative would be for everybody to wake up and for their to be a national or global response to this.
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
NJones

Well, if you want to pollute your mind by watching images of people dying then this movie is for you.

The original poster should really have warned about this.
Teda

Thanks NJones for the warning, I was just about to watch it.

Teda
Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you.

- Maori proverb
soulrider

That was cool! There was a lot of info/imagery from other doco's, but it was good to see this version... a great watch.

NJones and Teda, you only have to get past the 1st 5 or minutes of those ugly images, but they're essential in the explination of how evil some of these parasites are... Rockerfellers come to mind :roll:

great link, thanks.
Always remember you're unique, like everybody else.
NJones

Really, the whole of part 2 consists of images and sounds of people dying.
Essene

Granted there are some very disturbing scenes but they are based on reality and show just how evil these people are who can inflict such crimes on humanity. These images are essential for the context they are in.

Teda

A little warning goes a long way to helping those who have ‘seen’ enough.
Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you.

- Maori proverb
shezmear

The writer of Zeitgeist who I have spoken to had a page up in Wikipedia, it was taken down, the owners of Wikipedia felt that the movie was unsubstantiated and there for a waste of space on the so called free encyclopedia.

The movie raised some interesting points witch I must confess I have thought much about, but I need to investage more, the images of dieing people did not disturbed me as much as I was filled with sorrow, I remember holding the frame of the little naked boy with his sister as their mother lay dead on the ground, and I know that perishing feeling of anguish so absolute it sends you into a state of semi amnesia, my heart ached for them.

Wether I see it or not it happened and continues to happen, and that is life, that is earth, I try and not shy away from those things because one day, my feelings may provide me with enough resolve to do something about it.

I was reading an article on child slavery, the irony is what drew me to the book was the picture of the half naked female on the front, however Like most things material I soon grew tired of it, realizing that I was somehow being manipulated and started to scan the book, did you know there are some 27 million child slaves?, I did not know this,

Some of the things which happen to these little human beings are just unbelievable, having a little girl of my own; I have some frame of reference to how these children must feel ,what a horrible life to live.

When they captured a man who delt in child slavery, they asked him, how do you feel about what you are doing?, the Man replied, I feel nothing.... Which in it self is to me at least worthy of some reflection into the nature of how feelings help us rationalize our behavior.

Anyhow, I have clearly digressed,

So yes the Movie is worth a look, but I recommend cross referencing it with other movies/books/info to get a clear picture, I will return to it when I am not so consumed with other projects.

Peace out….
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
TempUser

Media Filtered Information....

Due to the great invention of the internet,
Much hidden secrets such as the ones presented in the video, get 'leaked'.
While the internet is a vast source of good information, it is also a vast source of mis-information.
Deciphering what is true(what is valuable information to you or in truth what has been proven as a stated fact ) and what isn't(opinion or a non-proven fact) between what you see and read ...is the part left up to the eye of the beholder(s).
When you have found what you read or watched to be true, in whatever way, the next step would be to ACT on it.
While one person CAN make a difference, the majority always rules.
This movie contains a lot of valuable information.
Some which can be proved as facts with those who have alert eyes and pay careful attention, who research non selectively on such subjects.
But most of what is stated in this movie, as wikipedia claims, is unsubstantiated information...I believe there are many reasons for this, obvious reasons ofcourse, but mainly due to the fact that most of the so called 'substantiated' information which is available to the mass, is filtered in some clever way mostly by our media...among others who filter information spread to the public.
On the internet such filters are rare...but still there are always skeptics, as Zach said, who rely too much on proof. Logically you can't blame them...

Unfortunately,the majority of people out there are skeptical to almost anything outside of the box. How can we open the eyes of such people who insists on keeping them shut?
You can't force them. They have to choose for themselves to open it...you can always convince them with words...but for most that's not always enough. They might want something more 'concrete' than words...perhaps a slap in the face?
That's taking it a little too far, and would only anger them, and in all, it would solve nothing. Look at how presenting violent imagery has offended the 2 above in such a way that it has prevented them from being revealed to such eye opening information. Not to say that it was a slap in the face...but it did anger them. Such feelings influence others in a way that it causes them to limit themselves from information that could prove useful....Maybe it would be wise to present messages with careful consideration for such people...
Anyways, with all this filtered information, and people who are so good at convincing and keeping the mass pop to shut their eyes...how can we ourselves convince them otherwise? How can we prove that such information is true, and that they should open their eyes and realize what they were blinded to?

What can we do about this for those of us who do have opened eyes?
Such task(s) seems so overwhelming...IMHO. Most people WANT to stay in the bliss of being ignorant.
They apparently like their eyes shut...perhaps they like to dream on and on while ignoring the world around them....even for those open minded ones who would like to open their eyes...it would be hard to get valuable truths spread to the mass without it being filtered or edited in some way as to prevent panics and conlficts with religions and businesses who make so much money off of keeping people ignorant in such ways that they actually prefer the ignorance over TRUE BLISS....so with such barriers... what to do NOW?
How do we ACT upon this as we need to ACT upon the information revealed in Thiaoouba Prophecy and The Freedom of Choice?
Essene

Well said.

It doesn't matter what we know if we don't act upon it, if we don't act upon what we know our minds are cluttered at best and damaging at worst for somebody like me whose ideas are usually the opposite of mainstream society and often find myself incompatible with it.

If I were to act upon the message in Thiaoouba prophecy, study meditation, learn to astral travel, telepathy and all that then I would know for sure and until I and everyone else here who wants to know for sure does so even the best reasoned argument or "proof" will not be sufficient to get us to the stage where we KNOW for sure.

Action is key...

As for acting upon the information in Zeitgeist it looks like we'll have to refer to the actions taken in Orwell's 1984 because it looks like where heading in that direction.

Matt

I'd just like to remention what was said before: The claims in this movie have not be substantiated.

Take for instance the first quote played in the beginning of the movie, stating that religious institutions were created by political minds. I'd like everyone to step back and think for a moment, logically, how this statement could make sense. Could you even envision a scenario where a political leader could create a new religion in which everyone would follow for thousands of years? Religions came about from people like you and me, seeking the truth - not having someone you don't trust selling you twisted fables.

Something is seriously wrong when the first statement by a movie is as misleading as that.
Essene

Didn't constantine do this? Admittedly Christianity was around and he just tweaked it. Also religions are always created by politic minds, every religion is made after a great person for example Jesus has come. Jesus wasn't a christian and Buddha wasn't a buddhist...