Desteni-universe

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

kuzya42

Desteni-universe

Indeed the world is TRAPPED in a matrix like system. Heres an excerpt from the website , the information you find will blow you away.

Originally when man was created, we were solely created for the purpose of enslavement by a race of beings called the Annunaki. They created the mind construct that consists as our entire body to ensure that we as human beings could be controlled and directed as slaves. The Annunaki were a race that enslaved other beings due to how manipulative and deceitful they were, so that they could have slaves to always ensure that their world were prepared and taken care of – with gold provided to them from human beings as slaves from earth. That is basically what we are doing to our world: We are creating an enslavement environment for them, which they were planning on visiting again one day. They were power hungry beings that go about preparing entire planets so that they are able to enjoy its resources, so you are able to imagine how entertaining this planet was for them. You are able to read more about the Annunaki to get an understanding of who they were.

As you are aware your mind is reliant on the direction of an outside source to ‘tell' you what and how to function as. Throughout your existence you have always relied on either; society, religion or your genetics to dictate your actions as behaviours of other beings around you within your environment which you copied and moulded to become your own – defining in this way your consciousness personality. When the Annunaki created us they placed within the entire design of our mind consciousness, the desire and need for this direction induced by others - to remain slaves to others in power and control instead of all as one existing in equality. What they then created was the entire White Light construct to support this.

Website is: http://desteni-universe.co.za/Faq.htm#one

Post your ideas and opinions on this wealth of information!
ptex

Dear Kuzya42,

Thanks for your post but it totally contradicts my personal experience and the message that has been passed to us from Thiaoouba.

I wonder 2 things:
  • 1) Have you ever read the Thiaoouba Prophecy or understood it?
    2) Did you ever have a spiritual experience in your life?
I write this with all respect, because there are so many things written with the specific purpose to further confuse the masses and, I'm sorry to say it, this seems to be the case of the message being passed by the site you kindly quoted.

The best gauge you can find to tell what message suits you is to search your feelings (preferably without reasoning), they'll usually light your path ahead.
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
kuzya42

I have indeed read the Thiaoouba prophecy thrice, and "understood" it from my perspective, and whether I have ever had a spiritual experience in my life, no not much, the best example I can give you is how I feel very calm after meditation.
Furthermore, as to where my feelings lead me...I have no clue, there seems to be so many sources of information that are "right" or "correct". I mean they all seem so truthful, especially THIS source. I don't seem to know what to do, I'm being tugged in all directions...
If you remember when I said "wealth of information", on this website there seems to be an answer for every inquiring. If this is nothing but a disinformation attempt, this is the most MASSIVE disinformation attempt I have EVER seen.
Zachariah

What a very confusing and extremely disturbing mis-informed beyond measurable distortion, blasphemy of a website. :?

It's weird that you've read Thiaoouba's Prophecy 'thrice' and although you said to have understood it you appear to have completely missed one of the main points mentioned in TP. TP(Thiaoouba Prophecy) mention mis-information like this in the book and the motives behind them. The whole challenge on using your intellect to question distortions like this is also mentioned in Tom Chalko's TFOC.

This is definately NOT the most massive mis-information attempt made. Have you forgot about religion and politics? People thought the story and message behind the matrix made so much sense that they made a religion behind it. The Matrix Religion supports doing drugs such as mushrooms so that you can alter reality and maybe one day leave this so called 'matrix' and visit the real world. Claims such as that, and one the ones made on the website you provided, show a complete lack of understanding towards the purpose of the universe and the laws within it. In a way I'm glad that you think this is the most massive misinformation attempt. It is one comfort I can gain from that disturbing and confusing read. It shows that this bombardment of ignorance hasn't happened to you before, and it makes me happy. But I am sad that their attempts in confusing people with cleverly tailored and thought out explanations have worked on you.

You should always excercise your freedom of choice by using your intellect to question ANYTHING you are told, develop an understanding using your logic, before accepting it as the truth. No matter who tells it to you or how much sense it makes.(which is strange to me because if you pay attention although the site is detailed in a way that it attempts to explain everything, it doesn't make sense, contradicts itself, and sounds like illogical bs to me)

I've met plenty of people who have had THEIR answer to everything and although in some ways it made sense because it was explained correctly, logically and in reality, they were incorrect. Just because there are answers, it doesn't mean they are right, even if they make sense.

What about it makes sense to you? Have you carefully thought out why it makes sense? Have you payed attention to the motives and their message? If you want to live life by confusing and depressing yourself and supressing your intellect by accepting distorted information and nicely tailored lies...then so be it...I hope eventually you realize that these people are pissing all over one of the biggest gems you could find in the universe, amongst the lot of other gems they not only piss on but turn you away from so that, like the dog, you choose the pile of *** instead. In that case you are both acting like dogs and therefor proving the limits of your intellect. So I don't blame either of the 2 of you...but You and the people who made that site will hate it later when the realization of the mistakes made by failing to use your eyes, ears, and intellect..

I apologize if this post came off as offensive.
Misunderstandings and Misinterpretations are often the cause of many conflicts and problems on Earths Entire Society...
ptex

kuzya42 wrote:Furthermore, as to where my feelings lead me...I have no clue, there seems to be so many sources of information that are "right" or "correct". I mean they all seem so truthful, especially THIS source. I don't seem to know what to do, I'm being tugged in all directions...
I understand very well what you mean. This can be one of the most challenging tasks we have when following a somewhat more spiritual path.
I was happy to learn you meditate and also read TP. There's a certain point when, either due to the meditation practice or intentional concentration, you get sensible enough as to feel certain things.

I think you've experienced both that gut feeling telling you something is wrong (and after you realize or experience the reason for it) and also that feeling of connection or love for something or someone coming from the heart. This is a very normal occurrence even for unaware people. Usually you know what to do because you simply feel it, that's all. If you don't feel a thing then maybe it's not yet time either to receive or to understand the message and this is not bad, on the contrary: it's part of a progress.

You mentioned "right" and "correct" but this right and correct are highly subjective and purely products of individual choice. So, maybe right or correct don't exist after all. There are many individual truths and since this "truth" even for us is permanently changing does it make sense to spare another thought at it? Consider for a moment that "being right" is the only reason that lead people to war. If everyone was humble enough to realize that there are other points of view to take into consideration then the world would be a so much more peaceful and happier place to live :)
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
Essene

Well said...
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Matt

So... how did they figure this all out? You know, the parts that have no correspondence to reality, logical or material?

The problem with the Matrix theory is the same with Christianity and Judaism in which you are led through never-ending loops such as the illogical classic, "God is omnipotent." The beauty of Thiaoouba Prophecy is that it can be likened to Buddhism - any man can test it's hypothesis, and are welcomed to do so. This is because it's theories lie on completely logical conclusions.

However, just because it is logical doesn't mean it is true. From your own personal pool of knowledge, you might consider A + B = 3; but in reality(the whole truth) 1 + 2 = 3. From this, we have to consider that from a certain angle, certain theories make sense.

With that in mind we MUST seek knowledge, as the truth will never be unfolded without perfect knowledge. While you might say that is unattainable, the race of humanity has as many years left to live as the universe has time to exist. The closer we come, the closer the truth will be.
Essene

Yes that would be one of the main reasons that TP came across to me. I can follow their advice and actively prove to myself whether there theory is true rather than having to wait till I die till I can see whether all my groveling and worshiping of some God pays off or not.

In fact when I think about it the idea of a universe in which we are solely responsible for our advancement and in a sense not reliant on God it is a harder path to accept than a simple have faith in Jesus for one lifetime and you will spend eternity in heaven. Heaven and Hell will be of our own making and this idea as presented in TP may be hard for weak minded people to accept...
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
shezmear

um :-k , that website is written by some man/women, who is basically bored in their life, and “gets off” on just creating a stir, I mean, you want to talk about “BS” that takes the cake!
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
shaskaone

Aloha...

Aloha beautiful people....

so iam new here what a blessing!!!

to know me better goto: http://www.myspace.com/shaskaone

OK now peace upon all being ~ but that destini whatever thing just freakmeout!!!

>in the sens that i read some part of it (long enough to get confused) ~ i look at the website in a objective point of view(and got a really weird vibe) ~ i even look at the youtube thing (which to me was some of the scariest part of it all)<

With all my respect(even if some fact out there seem maybe ok at some higher level of understanding)i do strongly believe that it should be avoid!

It just freak!!! Whooouuaaaaha ha ha ha!

much love and blessing

before u go check out this link :

http://video.google.fr/videoplay?docid= ... 5126189734

it really make me feel about the same truth from Thiaoouba

[/i]
shezmear

Aloha shaskaone!

Took a look at that video, personally the speaker "Alex Collier" has the tell tail signs of someone that is makeing his story up...look closely...

My BS meter went to about a 9.9...I had to stop watching it lest the needle snap right off....
J.C
shaskaone

life iz beauthiful enjoy it open your mind & eye once a

thanks for the comment i look and still looking so far i see a man telling a lot of truth and looking once in a will (sometime quite often)the ceiling but so what!!!

if a whole movies is too long(im still watching it myself) fastfoward to 1:48:00))

all the end of the video make lot of sens to me...............................................!

maybe all those more accurate detail are more new for you-welcome to one new part of reality

then if you like it better (after asecond-third look) skip thru some part to get a better picture of it!!!!

check out for yourself the story of tesla and other

many blessing

enjoy your dream
shezmear

Ya, I understand the story of tesla, I spent 3 months working with a over utility motor man in free energy, the part were I worry about is ET beings running the planet, look I could be wrong, but I really don’t think that worrying and taking on stories about evil ETs running the planet is a way to progress in any form, it’s just putting fear based beliefs up in one’s direct experience of reality, hey if you want to do it,that`s cool.

If the whole ET thing is your bag I recommend the work of Steven Greer, down to earth, no BS, 400+ whiteness testimony from top military, astronauts, nuclear physics, this way if you go to this source you won’t be worried about guys taking over this soon to be uninhabited planet.

http://www.disclosureproject.org/

I spent some years in cult that spoke about going to the 4th dimension and light beings and I have a particular sensitivity to this stuff…

This is a 1994 private interview of Andromedan Contactee Alex Collier, where he reveals very IMPORTANT stuff that we should aware of by now ... Tout » he predicts 9/11, talks about various ET races, the truth not told by our media, the ET presence on Earth, the Reptilian control of our government and institutions, the Greys Agenda,the Orion Group, ETs and history leaders, the truth about our Moon, bases on Mars, The Lyran Wars, cloned world leaders, ETs violating our human rights and mocking how stupid we are, treatees signed with EVIL Alien races, where do missing children go, our planet Earth as a living entity, our TRUE human History, higher planes of existance,on RAISING OUR CONSCIOUSNESS, on our human emotions, on our Apathy, on Time Travel, our POTENTIAL as a united race, and the importance to STOP THE WARS, to JOIN AS A RACE, stop ET induced belief systems to control us like they have been doing for centuries, the Staging planned to deceive us, and that we HAVE TO begin TAKING RESPONSIBILITY FOR OURSELVES AS A RACE and our ascension to the 4th Density or Dimension, "Earth´s Dilemma" and our government SELLING US as a race for GREED and Technology to an Elite

Some of it may be true, but I promise you will go nuts sorting the truth from the BS and even then you will end up eating a whole pile of BOG at some point then wondering about basically “wacky” being the guy that believed it all, again if its your bag fine, but if it was mine? I would be looking to try and verify some of it.

example:

the Reptilian control of our government and institutions
The Lyran Wars
treatees signed with EVIL Alien races
our ascension to the 4th Density or Dimension

There`s 4, knock your self out! :thumleft:
J.C
Matt

shezmear wrote: If the whole ET thing is your bag I recommend the work of Steven Greer, down to earth, no BS, 400+ whiteness testimony from top military, astronauts, nuclear physics, this way if you go to this source you won’t be worried about guys taking over this soon to be uninhabited planet.

http://www.disclosureproject.org/
Hey, that's a pretty cool site. I haven't got the chance to look through much of it yet but I'm suprized I never heard about it before. Cheers!
Essene

Really, I recommend you watch the disclosure project on youtube, a fantastic viewing. Provides hard facts from reputable people.