Dinasaurs

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

bhuvan

Dinasaurs

Hi All,

As per the proof from fossils, they became exstinct before 65 million years.

But as per the faq they became exstinct before 5 million years. Any links to support this?
Matt

Nowhere in TP do they mention dinosaurs...
shezmear

check this vid if you have not already..but I don`t think he talks about them in there eather...

http://video.google.com.au/videoplay?do ... 2148053410
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
shezmear

Just a after thought, I think bhuvan, we have all kind of done our own study , and there was a point when the forum first started that a few of us would have jumper on your posts but I don’t think any of us can be bothered, or they don’t know your posts a there because they don`t come to the forum any more.

I guess speaking for myself, kind of been there done that,

also there is not a lot of evidence which is my biggest grip with TP, and I have said this openly on the forum, The people of thiaoouba state to be giving mankind a push spiritually, I big hand,the truth to mystery of the universe,

push my a/s/s!

You dump a guy back on his home planet with info that is off this world and no proof, what do you think is going to happen,?

Lets see, Maybe He’s goner change the world, everybody will read the book, and then join together and there will be world peace!

BS!, (said with a cough!)

I Know, I’m a broken friggin record….

So with your posts if nobody responds with any hard evidence, I`m guessing either because they can`t be bothered , or have not read your post or frankly there is not a lot and what there is can be hotly refuted by any average bear.

If nothing else this thread started by our very own illustrious Robanan, is testament to the condition of the psyche of the people of earth and whole proof thing.

http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=30057
J.C
Matt

shezmear wrote: You dump a guy back on his home planet with info that is off this world and no proof, what do you think is going to happen,?
According to TP, the world is in such a state that they do not expect to solve any of it's problems. Rather, the book is meant for a specific group of people on Earth who are reaching a critical point in their lives.

The genius of the book is that most of the things that are specific that are material/physical evidence cannot be proven with current technology, or are lost to time. However there are a few specific things that have been shown to be true(Ex. Project West Ford). There are also a lot of vague things in the book which lends toward connecting to people psychologically.. Either Michel Desmarquet is a very smart, researched man with inside information and a sociopathic liar, or he's telling the truth. Both the former and latter seem extremely unlikely... so what is likely?
shezmear

According to TP, the world is in such a state that they do not expect to solve any of its problems.

Not true… in fact that list them in order…these problems are crippling the very thing that they say is most important, that is the cultivation of our mind.

Rather, the book is meant for a specific group of people on Earth who are reaching a critical point in their lives.

Yes, that maybe you and me…woot! And I whole lot of others who I have never meet but they must be out there, or kind of not.

The genius of the book is that most of the things that are specific that are material/physical evidence cannot be proven with current technology, or are lost to time.

I would not call that genius, if you want to unit people to change the world.

However there are a few specific things that have been shown to be true (Ex. Project West Ford). There are also a lot of vague things in the book which lends toward connecting to people psychologically... Either Michel Desmarquet is a very smart, researched man with inside information and a sociopath liar, or he's telling the truth. Both the former and latter seem extremely unlikely... so what is likely?

I don’t think it is a question of likely to the average bear….I don’t think it is really going to cut it, you see I can answer that, but try that on anyone one else and you know what there going to say?

Also It’s not that I need convinceing…you going to need a lot more then Ex project west ford, info on Mu ect to get people behind the info, unless you want to get a digging permit for egypt to dig under the sphinx?that would do it I`m sure there may well be some proof down there, at least according to Michel.

However the stuff on electrons was clearly beyond Michel and anyone else at the time it was predicted, and maybe that is it, everything else was kind of already here, in that to someone who is skeptical they could claim that Michel read all the info and put the book together himself, although the stuff about electrons I don’t think any one new that, but it’s been brought to light it is possible by a scientific paper.

Fundamentally the book lacks evidence, period, you can twist it around and look at it from 220 different angels,but at the end of the day the book lacks evidence…and this is a real obstacle to people to understand what they are reading and go "we need to act"because without action it is pointless.

Again I can relate to the likely thing, in fact It’s kind of what I do with the book, but to take the book anywhere you need a bit more then likely, at least this is what I have encountered.

Also don’t mistake that I’m saying because its lack evidence it did not happen, to me I think I it did, but you can’t go to court that, that`s my point.

on this link I am catcess right? http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=30057

oooooo.... How I would love to Kick this guy right in the a/s/s, so friggin hard, but you know what? I got nothing...I got no proof that can stand up, In fact I have not read the last post because if I do, There will be a 1000 fists of fury, and in all fairness to him there needs to be proof, I have not been to Thiaoouba nor seen any proof with my own eyes.
J.C
Matt

shezmear wrote: The genius of the book is that most of the things that are specific that are material/physical evidence cannot be proven with current technology, or are lost to time.

I would not call that genius, if you want to unit people to change the world.

However there are a few specific things that have been shown to be true (Ex. Project West Ford). There are also a lot of vague things in the book which lends toward connecting to people psychologically... Either Michel Desmarquet is a very smart, researched man with inside information and a sociopath liar, or he's telling the truth. Both the former and latter seem extremely unlikely... so what is likely?

I don’t think it is a question of likely to the average bear….I don’t think it is really going to cut it, you see I can answer that, but try that on anyone one else and you know what there going to say?

Also It’s not that I need convinceing…you going to need a lot more then Ex project west ford, info on Mu ect to get people behind the info, unless you want to get a digging permit for egypt to dig under the sphinx?that would do it I`m sure there may well be some proof down there, at least according to Michel.

However the stuff on electrons was clearly beyond Michel and anyone else at the time it was predicted, and maybe that is it, everything else was kind of already here, in that to someone who is skeptical they could claim that Michel read all the info and put the book together himself, although the stuff about electrons I don’t think any one new that, but it’s been brought to light it is possible by a scientific paper.

Fundamentally the book lacks evidence, period, you can twist it around and look at it from 220 different angels,but at the end of the day the book lacks evidence…and this is a real obstacle to people to understand what they are reading and go "we need to act"because without action it is pointless.

Again I can relate to the likely thing, in fact It’s kind of what I do with the book, but to take the book anywhere you need a bit more then likely, at least this is what I have encountered.

I think you missed my jab at TP.. my point was that it's very cleverly written and is pretty much bulletproof. What can be proved in the book isn't the most convincing and what cannot be proved by physical evidence within our lifetime fills up 90% of the book. Regardless if it is true or not the book holds a lot of genuine philosophy that could be useful to anyone.
shezmear

ya, I missed it, actually I do have something to add which I thought of last night, I will be back when I have more time.
J.C
shezmear

I was thinking more about my diatribe over evidence and I jumper into bed the other night and just opened TP at any page as I genially do and starting reading,

I opened at page 112, and began to read, and something acquired to me which I had sort of got before but it made a little more sense to me.

Stories that are made up and that are born out of lies generally lack substance, you know?
Like when you get the story and look at it, it gives you nothing….

This book is written by someone who is actually speaking a whole lot of common sense.

If Michel is a fraud, he is undoubtedly an intelligent one, and if he sees the world so clearly, I think his intelligence would lend it self to other pursuits, rather then writing books about being abducted to another planet with 10 foot hermaphrodites.

You follow?

I think I am so caught up in proof that I fail look at the blindly obvious….

Like what is the book….. really?

When you look at it….

I think I get it.... :-k
J.C
Essene

Once again I don't think TP was expected to change the world overnight, I think it was meant to reach people who are ready for the next steps in their spiritual evolution if they so choose.

It provides everybody with the best lesson of all, that it is US who are responsible for our lives and who we become. The only solid proof we will ever get from TP is the experience gained from application of the messages in the book.

The only purpose we will ever have is that which we give ourselves, even God I believe has had to struggle with this.

Somewhere Jesus said when you find out the true nature of the universe you will first be disturbed, then you will be astonished.

For me at first thinking that God himself had no purpose and may be just what atheists believe the universe is which is just a random occurrence, that life isn't simply divided into black and white, good and evil, heaven and hell was disturbing. Which is why most people on Earth may not accept and apply the lessons in TP and FOTC because they mean that people have to basically rely on themselves and simply have no excuse for victim mentality....
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Matt

Essene wrote: Somewhere Jesus said when you find out the true nature of the universe you will first be disturbed, then you will be astonished.
Jesus says:
(1) "The one who seeks should not cease seeking until he finds.
(2) And when he finds, he will be dismayed.
(3) And when he is dismayed, he will be astonished.
(4) And he will be king over the All."

2nd quote in the Gospel of Thomas. The Gospel of Thomas is not official - the Council of Nicaea in 325BC established the official Bible by pulling together a collection of works that they deemed the truth(Mark, Matthew, Luke, John). During the Council of Nicaea it's also interesting to note that they banned Arianism, which was the belief that Jesus was not God. Instead, they established the trinity: the father, the son, and the holy spirit. The Roman emperor, Constantine, exiled anyone who refused to accept the decrees of the Council of Nicaea, so there weren't many objections to the new Bible or any of the other *** they spit out..
shezmear

Essene I agree...

Matt, ya, I find this stuff really interesting I got this book called something like the phoenix and the fire I have not read it in about 3 years and it is in the shed somewhere, it was a big book about religion and the immortality of consciousness, it had a lot of this stuff in it, it was like a 600 page text book on all religions, it’s a real “Red Pill” when you start getting into this stuff and grasping the level of brainwashing that has gone down in the last 2000 years.

They basically said if you really want to know and follow Christianity and the teachings of Christ you best start with Buddhism, because Christianity started out as Buddhism, also I mean Buddhism with out all the BS and ritual that has been attached to it today, the book when on to talk about these recorded events about how for example Carthers (wrong spelling) some 500 000 of them were massacred for opening practicing and teachings the immortality of consciousness by so called “Christian tribes” in 1200AD, that is they went into the communities and put an end to their existence, I can only imagine killing 500 000 people with swords, spears and clubs…obviously the church does not hold it as one of their highlights to their colorful carrier in perverting information, In fact most Christians don’t even know of such events, or the crusaders who when they came half starving after marching for weeks with out enough provisions, openly began to devour the people from other religions belief systems calling them "lesser folk", the records show that they prefered to eat the children first as their flesh was soft, and one report goes on to say that they were so starving they scoffed the flesh before it was even cooked properly, this was one a BBC special on national TV about the crusades, now these guys were doing gods work!, religion… The ultimate smoke screen for out right self interest and personification of the ego….and then to make matters worse you got a person like mother teresa doing all these other wonderful things making the church look so bloody wonderful….what a mess…
J.C
shezmear

Ho, I just remember their religion "the people that were minding their own business and got eatin by Gods army", they were Pagans http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paganism
J.C
Trygon

I am sorry, but alot of the things said in sciforums is true. Some parts of the book are immoral and you do not have proof. Though you can't be disproven so that is something...I guess. I would suggest that these topics are posted in forums related to this kinda stuff and reframe from creating profiles just to preach people. Yes, avoid preaching, it gets your *** sorely kicked by others. Try to look at it from the point of view of a person that is just explaining what it is.
"I know what I want,
I say what I want,
And no one can take it away"
Essene

Yes it is amazing how much BS has managed to be accepted.

Thank you for giving the exact quote Matt.

I found it interesting a few days ago when I found out that even "pagan" britons under the old druids believed that the soul simply waited in the afterlife to find a new body to inhabit. It seems to be a recurring theme throughout the old religions.
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.