TP_Lecture_1997.wmv

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Essene

needless tittle tattle......

just my point of view.
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Aisin

Dear ptex, shezmear, survivor,

I salute all of you for your passion towards the message of TP, this forum, and the video. I think this is something common among you, and something cherishable. Hence the issue of the quiz is dwarfed by comparison. I cannot help but feel that the discussion had been blown out of proportion.

I standby ptex's courage to bring the matter to light, and to work on it at the expense of his time and resources. I admire shezmear's courage to support general availability of the video, and survivor's discerning mind. And I truly believe that we are capable of reaching a compromise here, the quiz is not meant to be a barrier.
ptex

Thanks for your wise and kind words Aisin!!
The quiz is meant precisely to challenge people to think on their own and this actually comes very much in line with the message of TP.
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
shezmear

By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
survivor

Top stuff shezmear :rambo: ..good'ol free thinking and at least people will have the 'freedom of choice' to view or, not to view without having to complete a quiz :study:

Power 2 the People. :sunny:
an act against {free will} is an act against nature
shezmear

:rofl:
J.C
tomyen

TP_Lecture_1997.wmv

Thankyou Shezmear for making the video available. I have found it most interesting and for what it is worth I did find out more info by watching the video. :D
shezmear

Re: TP_Lecture_1997.wmv

tomyen wrote:Thankyou Shezmear for making the video available. I have found it most interesting and for what it is worth I did find out more info by watching the video. :D

Hey tom...Man...me too...
J.C
gog

Yes, heaps of info on that video..

Gracias..
A.Friend

Thank you so much Shezmear. :clap:
The lecture answered two of my burning questions straight away and has re-energised my passion for the books message.

1- Yes there are another 8 of my astral selves out there on this planet (possibly on this forum!) and that identical twins share a higher self (what a study opportunity)

2- The number of vessels that share a higher self decreases the higher up the 9 catagories you go.

I have put the audio onto my generic fruit based MP3 player and have listened to it twice in my car on the long drive to work already. Needless to say I have arrived in a much calmer state of mind. Has any one else noticed what a calming voice Michel has? Also how sincerely he speaks (a hard thing to fake well) :colors:
'A STRANGER IS A FRIEND YOU SIMPLY HAVENT MET YET'
Rezo

Yes I have noticed it as well.
shezmear

A.Friend wrote:
I have put the audio onto my generic fruit based MP3 player and have listened to it twice in my car on the long drive to work already. Needless to say I have arrived in a much calmer state of mind. Has any one else noticed what a calming voice Michel has? Also how sincerely he speaks (a hard thing to fake well) :colors:
Yes I have noticed the sincerely thing many times its the only proof I have..he just does not look like he is makeing it up....good spot...

also he did not plan his lectures, Tom did that for him...when Tom found him he was kind of all over the place, he still is on the vid but not as bad...like at some point when asked a question he does not answer it because he does not seem to really understand the question....he also does that in the meanwell lectures...
J.C
drummer

By the way I have this video. It's about 1 GB in size. I can put it somewhere on the internet if someone needs it.
I also advice everyone to be open-minded. I do not think that Michael Desmarquet is the only person, who is able to lead one to God.
pax47

It doesn't mean that refuting/disagreeing to other extra-terrestrial findings would mean "close-minded".

I have a video that will define the term "OPEN-mindedness"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T69TOuqaqXI
Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. -Prince Gautama "Buddha"
drummer

Thank You, pax47. This video about open-mindness is perfect. But I just adviced everyone not to think that there exists only one person who is enlightened and informed enough to lead people to God or to make people more happy. Besides, in his book Michael didn't give many practical advices to people how to attain God. Also, do you think this is good advice that Michael showed us by giving up with this world and vanishing somewhere in Vietnam? This is what I've heard - therefore I do not know if it's true.