Hello im new to the forum wanted to know about Tom's retreat

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

monopoly

Hello im new to the forum wanted to know about Tom's retreat

Hello my name is Charles and I have been reading this forum for a while and finally decided to register today. I read FOC an TP about year ago and they both have changed my life so much. I have been very interested in going to Australia to stay at Toms retreats. Even though I am so in debt and dont have the money to go right now hopefully someday I will.Ive actually never been outside of california except for nevada and never flew on a plane before which I know is going to cost me a fortune for the plane trip to australia let alone the retreat. Anyways, I just wanted to ask how are Tom's retreats? Anybody on this forum been to one? Hows Tom? What all did you do at the retreats?
shezmear

Never been to a retreat per say, there was no point as I was around Tom quite a bit, at saying that I would recommend one, I’m sure you will learn a lot, and Tom is a most a charitable man, here is a guy that invites you into his house and cooks for you, he does it with a lot of people, my advice is, despite everything he will teach you keep the discerning aspect of your mind in tact and always ready to think about what you are being taught, and secondly work on some really good questions….the better the questions the more interesting the answer…I think you should also contact him and just talk to him about your plans...
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
monopoly

Nice

Tom is one person I would like to meet the most before i die even though im only 20. His book changed my life. I guess ill try to contact him then through his site and see how i can get down there.
monopoly

shezmear

How did you meet tom? Also im very interested in astral travel. Are you able to astral travel yet? I finally had my first lucid dream about 3 weeks ago and I hear thats one of the steps that helps in getting to astral travel. I felt very acomplished with just the lucid dream even though there is probably so much more things to do before i get to astral travel :D .
ptex

Welcome aboard Monoly :)
You may be interested in knowing another member's testimony about his experience at Mount Best: Newly joined, sharing Mt Best experience
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
monopoly

Best way to contact tom?

whats the best way for me to contact Tom. Will he really get back to me if I leave my email and comment on the contact part of his page? Or is there another way I should contact him?
shezmear

Re: shezmear

monopoly wrote:How did you meet tom? Also im very interested in astral travel. Are you able to astral travel yet? I finally had my first lucid dream about 3 weeks ago and I hear thats one of the steps that helps in getting to astral travel. I felt very acomplished with just the lucid dream even though there is probably so much more things to do before i get to astral travel :D .
I sort him out, I don`t try astral travel any more, my work is here....try sending him a email.
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
Rezo

Re: Hello im new to the forum wanted to know about Tom's retreat

My works here too - guess it depends what you want out of A.T... [astral travel] - just last night I had another amazing flying dream [didnt have a litiolac ;P] and I could 'steer' where I went, it was pretty amazing.

Incidentally and this is a total [quick] tangent, anyone ever see the mexican footage of alleged 'flying humans' in the sky there?? I believe it was on youtube...

...for me generally after waking up from lucid dreams my mind is much clearer, they help me be more optimistic/inspired about what I have to do, in general. But I don't do anything special before going to bed, other than 'light' thinking, about the stars I guess...def dont want to let in anything remotely related to negative thoughts before bed, but not aggressively either. its like, "fly casual but dont try to look like you fly casual :P [star wars]"