Nine Bodies

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Matt

Nine Bodies

Regardless of the validity of the book, the human body and consciousness can be divided up into distinct categories. Like a feedback loop, we begin with a response from reality following an action. From there, we can measure what is the first to be affected by physical reality.

0. Response from physical reality
1. Pain, pleasure, feelings from the physical body
2. Nervous system acts as a conduit between the physical body and consciousness
3. Intuition/Sub-conscious activity
4. Information filter between subconscious and consciousness, i.e. focusing our attention
5. Imagination
6. Emotions
7. Logic
8. Personality/Ego (ethics and morals)
9. Memory

And when the response reaches the memory, the loop goes back down the scale again as we begin to react to that response. Memory leads to our personality, which dictates our initial logical response. We then begin the imagine the effect of this response. It continues back down the ladder until our physical body makes an action, and then we receive a response. The cycle continues.

So what happens when we cut this loop? When we act solely on emotions, when we stop thinking logically and utilizing the rest of our consciousness? Don't we become stagnant when it comes to learning? It would seem every piece is integral to the whole and learning could not occur effectively when any one body is not utilized. For instance, if we never analyzed our emotions, we would never evolve emotionally. Likewise, if we never utilized our emotions, we would find it difficult to connect with other people and learning socially would become exponentially harder.
Matt

no bites?
Rezo

makes sense
Matt

Re: Nine Bodies

Just a thought... Organized to the visible Electromagnetic Spectrum

0. Action/Response - Pink = The Experiencer, someone who lives for the experience, the culmination of all the bodies at work.

===

1. Physical Body - Red = The Objective Observer, someone who sees reality only for what is real.

2. Nervous Body - Orange = The Communicator, someone who can communicate effectively with others.

3. Subconsciousness - Gold = The Teacher, someone who follows and is able to effectively impart onto others what they believe to be truth.

4. Information Filter - Yellow = The Believer, someone who finds what they believe to be truth, and follows it until proven wrong.

5. Emotion - Green = The Impulsive Do-er, someone who does and acts based on natural impulses and tendancies.

6. Logic - Turquoise = The Subjective Observer, someone who focuses on and analyzes the world around them, and their own mind.

7. Imagination - Electric Blue = The Associator, someone who builds their thoughts based on association(I think of bread, which then reminds me of butter).

8. Ego\Personality - Blue = The Copy-cat, someone who lives and learns from those around themselves.

9. Memory - Purple = The Skeptical Thinker, someone who searches for the truth but never accepts it until they are sure.

As with colors, personality types attributed to colors opposite on the color wheel are also completely opposite, in a sense of contrast. Colors/personalities next to eachother on the color wheel are also similar to eachother and do not contrast well.

A lot of these are probably completely off-base, as the further I delve into it, the more complex and confusing it gets. Also, I am building these personality types based off of personal experience from people I know with these as their favorite colors. Any input would be awesome, especially about the colors and personalities of people you know! 4, 6, and 9 are my weak points at the moment.
Robanan

Re: Nine Bodies

Was thinking about a method of researching the essence, structure and functions of the actual 9 bodies of a human being mentioned in the book. It seems logical to me that the simplest life forms must have at least 2 bodies, one physical body and the other must be a body which allows some degree of autonomy, memory, instinct, consciousness, awareness and Intellect to function as needed.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.