TRACES OF HISTORY, HOW DID WE GET FROM THERE TO HERE?

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

sahbii

TRACES OF HISTORY, HOW DID WE GET FROM THERE TO HERE?

how are we all?
anyways, i'll get straight into my topic.
Umm, what I want to ask is, why, if there is evidence of pre-historic man, is there not evidence of any highly advanced technolgies from races of people who became marooned on and/or colonised the earth ?? why do we have really no known connection to these advanced peoples who supposedly inhabited this planet in past eras? It seems that the only connections we have to past humans are the traces of pre-historic man..
Or is it that a great catasrophe/s destoyed these civilisations and pre-historic man emerged from the ashes??

cheers
sahbii

No Love??!
soulrider

Re: TRACES OF HISTORY, HOW DID WE GET FROM THERE TO HERE?

sahbii wrote:how are we all?
anyways, i'll get straight into my topic.
Umm, what I want to ask is, why, if there is evidence of pre-historic man, is there not evidence of any highly advanced technolgies from races of people who became marooned on and/or colonised the earth ?? why do we have really no known connection to these advanced peoples who supposedly inhabited this planet in past eras? It seems that the only connections we have to past humans are the traces of pre-historic man..
Or is it that a great catasrophe/s destoyed these civilisations and pre-historic man emerged from the ashes??

cheers
"pre-historic man" NEVER existed! Well as far as those silly science folk go he didn't... Sure, we came from fish, who in turn became monkeys, who in turn become aborial-swill-gibbons, who in turn become "human":roll: - bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

ok, enough banter... Mate, there is NO proof at all, that "pre-historic" man that "morfed" to human ever existed... seriously! ALL exumed examples have proved that the carbon dating and or origans have fallen short of exclusive evidence of fact...
Always remember you're unique, like everybody else.
Rezo

sahbii welcome btw, did you mean survival oriented consciousness by 'pre-historic' or the mainstream idea of prehistoric, i.e. monkey-evolved man?

some native cultures around the world may still have such a connection, such as in peru near places like nazca and tiwanaku but thats just my opinion I think Id have to visit there to get a better idea about it.
Matt

There was a sudden leap in historical human evolution of approx. 800-1000 cubic centimeters in cranium size, compared to small incremental steps of 50-100cc seen between "Lucy" (Australopithecus afarensis, if you're curious to the latin name) and Homo Erectus.

By the way, any product of a civilization on Australia 2 million years ago would have been completely eroded away from anything recognizable as evidence of human intelligence. Also note that the continent Mu was built upon was completely destroyed, most likely due to a supervolcano similar to the one located in Yellowstone National Park (I'm basing this off the description of the catastrophe in the book). This would have submerged the continent and caused any artifacts to be entrapped in the Earth's crust/mantle. Similar events have happened within recorded history on a much smaller scale, ex. Thera.

When you take out the Australia colony, Mu, and Atlantis, it seems that our current pre-history/history fits neatly within TP.