Edgar Cayce Readings, Psychosphere/ Akashic Records

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

ArioK

Edgar Cayce Readings, Psychosphere/ Akashic Records

Edgar Cayce, I am sure a lot of you may know who he is. A Great Prophet.

I just want to know if anyone else studies his work, seeing as he drew information from the psychosphere via his over self. All which is line with Thiaoouba. What was the source of this information that came through Edgar Cayce? As you read the text of a reading, the answer may not seem clear. When Cayce himself asked about this source in various readings, the
following was given: His own higher self—or his superconscious mind—was the source of the information.

So it was not a nonphysical being speaking through Edgar Cayce but his own superconscious mind that generally obtained the information from the individual getting the reading or from what he called the Akashic Records = (Psychosphere). These records can be briefly described as a history of every soul since the dawn of creation.

For those who don't know of Edgar Cayce.

When individuals came to Edgar Cayce with a question, he would lie down on a couch and place himself into a self-induced sleep state. While in that state, he could respond to virtually any question asked. His responses have come to be called “readings” and have
stood the test of intensive research for nearly 100 years. These readings are a rich and informative collection of psychic documents.

The vast majority of the more than 14,000 readings were given for individuals who came to Cayce or wrote to him asking for help. Each person has been assigned a two-part case number to protect the individual’s privacy. The first set of digits refers to the person’s name.

Cayce always had other people in the room with him as he lay in a trance to give a reading.
jamen

Re: Edgar Cayce Readings, Psychosphere/ Akashic Records

I read about him , and of course I imagine that he was in touch with the psychosphere , his history was wondelful!!!
I am sorry for my English is not my native tongue