9th Category Planets?

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

favorite15

9th Category Planets?

Has it been mentioned how many 9th category planets there are and 'what' they are?
soulrider

In our galaxy there is TWO 9th grade planets. And what are they? We'll I hate to state the obvious, but they're, well, planets!
Always remember you're unique, like everybody else.
Ptah

Re: 9th Category Planets?

Im sure it was three, and thao said earth falls under their care!
ptex

Exactly!!!

Quote taken from page 80:
We are one of three planets that are the most highly evolved in this galaxy. Some of us can, and do, directly join what we call the great ether.
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
Rezo

isn't Thiaoouba on the 'other side' of the galaxy? which is disc shaped I guess, and our telescopes only really have mapped stars on our one little corner of it. But thats somewhat unrelated.

I wonder if the other two ever 'help' with Earth, or have ever been to earth, too, or not. Out of curiosity.
Robanan

ehrm... what do you mean by "other" side of galaxy? Michel has written in the book that we are in the same galaxy.
Thiaoouba Prophecy, Page 157/pdf162 wrote:‘Australia’ - from this perspective I had trouble imagining it to be the largest island on my planet, especially when
even Earth was invisible to the naked eye. Yet, I’d been told we belonged to the same galaxy, and the universe
comprised thousands of galaxies.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
Rezo

yea, still the same galaxy. other side of it...
I refer to the thiaoouba FAQ:

taken from http://thiaoouba.com/faq.htm
Q. It is impossible to travel to the other side of the galaxy, live there and come back in 10 days, even with the speed of light. How do you explain your travel ?
A. Michel has traveled many times faster than the speed of light, using a technique called trans-substantiation. You cannot do it in the solar system, you have to be in deep space first, otherwise you will explode. Michel's understanding is that the spaceship traveled several hours to get out of our solar system, and several hours to reach Thiaoouba from outside theirs. Inside the spaceship Michel couldn't tell when the trans-substantiation occurred. The image became different on the "camera" screen.
Just figured it peculiar is all. Maybe its not important.