"DECIDE WHETHER WE SHOULD SHOW UP!"

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

MannZ

Re: "DECIDE WHETHER WE SHOULD SHOW UP!"

I see that there is an interesting discussion developing here. I will try my best to clarify a few things:
But, I do recall Thao saying that they can only intervene to a limited extent

Yes, this is very true. But how "limited" is depended on our mass consciousness and critical mass. If, for example, enough people (critical mass) could raise their consciousness level to 4th density (or at least above the critical level of 200), and then start requesting assistance (NOT as victims needing to "be saved") but as brothers/sisters responsible for themselves, but in a "though spot", and thus in need of some assistance from a friendly neighbor. Than this could be a possibility. Behind the scenes the ETs are working around the clock assisting in all sorts of ways and have been for many decades allready (the TP is a kind of "assistance" is it not?). A lot of other books and channeled messages are available too (see my other posts). The good news is that people ARE waking up! (check this channeled message for example: http://www.paoweb.com/sn032508.htm)

There is a danger in clinging to simply one book/source and disregarding everything else that is going on. The more you wake up on a personal level, the more you will know from the inside source (soulconnection) about; "what is going on". You will develop discernment. Calibrating things is just a tool that gives an expression to discernment. To really understand you will need to read Hawkins books. I used to listen to Alex Jones every day for almost 2 years (I don't anymore). You must understand that the whole thing is like a pyramid. Alex Jones and the like are at a "base" level in the global change pyramid. He and others like him has done one *** of a job waking up hundreds of millions of people to the truth about our governemnts etc. This was "shaking up" of the old patterns was totally necessary in order for the next layer of the pyramid to start coming into place. Alex Jones movies alltogether calibrates at about 280-290. This is way above the critical 200 limit of "integrity". They contain and are mainfly focused on exposing the "negative/dark" and not on "solutions", and thus they calibrate below the filmmaker which is above 300 (he is hard boiled, but with a good heart underneath the though warrior personality). Zeitgeist calibrates at around 300 (a bit above).

Regarding the TP. It calibrates in the higher 400s. This means above 450. To be able to calibrate you must not have any expectations. If you know Hawkins scale and work you would know that 450 and above is very high indeed. It is right up there with the "biggest" philosophers of earth. Very few books, movies etc. calibrates above 500. Very few anything calibrates above 500 on this planet. 400 is the level of Reason/Wisdom. To calibrate much higher the whole book would have to be (like Hawkins books are) totally dedicated to the Absolute Truth exclusivly. The TP is not. It is much much about history, the developing happenings and friendships etc. etc. Hawkins calibrates each and every sentence in his books in order to get them to calibrate in the hight that they do. The TP serves a wake up call purpuse to spirituality and what "life is about" on a deeper level, but it is not a "guide to enlightenment" (of course reading books can only get us so far...).
MannZ did scale 'Thiaoouba' at 1700 [off the scale] on the 2012 big picture, in his first post - Perhaps he means the planet/people itself/themselves, versus the book [at 400 level]? Perhaps logic and love

Yes, it is off Hawkins scale which is limited to 7th density (and thus designed for Earth Humans). However, 8th density I have calibrated at 1000-1700. And "Thiaoouba" is at the very top. This calibration is the totality of the planet including everything. There probably are 9th density also (but I don't know if that is beyond "normal" physical existance). Please understand that the scale is not "rigid". There is nothing but "love" througout the whole scale as this is the essence of Creation. But everything is gradual and in a spectrum so to speak. Above 540 love is without conditions. Below is it with conditions. The more conditions the more darkness so to speak. As Hawkins says:
Opposites do not exist in Reality. There are only concepts of speech and mentation. Let us take the seeming opposites of light and darkness. Actually, there is no such thing as darkness; there is only light. The conditions then can be accuratly described as light is either present or not, or light is present at various degrees; therefore, all light or the lack of it can be defined only in terms of light by its presence or degree, or not. Thus, there is only one variable: the presence or abscence of light. You cannot shine darkness into an area. One can, by languaging, call the absence of light darkness, but it will have no existence in Reality (The Eye of the I: 186).
The same is true about Love (as they in essence are the same thing). The TP is full of Love/Light in deed! the higher 400s border on the level were Love is predominant above all else (500), and it becomes unconditional ("Love thy enemy") above 540. Love is present even in the very bottom of the scale (as Creators Love is totally unconditional), but there only the spark of the soulconnection remains as the mind is totally clogged with darkness and the feeling of isolation is unbearable to even think of.

I hope this was helpful to you Aaron. Please read the rest of my posts if you have more questions, and always feel free to ask of course. The important thing is always to establish and strenghten your soulconnection and follow through on what it tells you. Let go of the noisy mind with all its "but's" and "what if's" and start to move towards what "feels right" with your whole being. That leads upwards the scale to evermore Love and trust. Thanks a lot!Have fun now! :D
Robanan

So by "Density of a planet" you mean then the sum of the collective consciousness of the group of people who are living on that planet right? If yes then you know, MannZ you could have said so before to be honest.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
MannZ

First of all. I am not here to "defend" anything. My knowledge is not perfect. I do my best like everyone else. I am here to inform as honest as I can about the results I find and the bigger picture that I see when I put all the pieces together. But to answer your question which would perhaps answer itself if you read my posts more carefully. I have done different types of calibrations. When I calibrated the 9 levels of planets in the galaxy I explained above what the numbers would stand for in the first post. When I calibrated 'Thiaoouba' as the highest it was just like you say: an allincluding calibration.

However, since then I have learned and verified (by calibration) that planets (perhaps only those with life? I have not checked that) and galaxies and universes as physical as they seem to us, also are on some level an "individual sentient being". Our Universe is "the mind of God" which is cocreating with Creator (the mind of all the universes). And this goes down in a hierarchal structure to galaxies, solar systems, planets, and people, and other life on the planet and also the mineral level is "sleeping consciousness". God of the Universe fragments himself into evermore tiny fragments of lifeforms, and thus everything seeks the path that leads back to God. It is not that strange when you think of it. Everything is made up of "thought/energy/consciousness" and every individual has an individual being and is part of a collective consciousness. Perhaps we can become neighboring planets someday Robanan? hehehe. :lol: That sure would strike sparks in the universe. But back to the point. As I have found you can calibrate the Planet Earth as an "individual" and in the "allincluding" way. This gives to different results in my experience. These are (or were in my last calibration not so long ago. Things change rapidly these days:>):

The ascension of Earth:

alone allincluding (***)
1945: 65 (160)
1980: 160 (190)
1990: 210 (205)
2000: 260 (207)
2003: 290 (206)
2008: 350 (211)

Around 1945 is the time I have heard that "Earth" cried out for help and it was granted by Creator and thus the ET Brotherhood Force was called into action en mass. At this time she was worn out from incredible negativity, and would have had to totally cleanse herself of all life or die, if the ETs had not come to her rescue. At this time humanity actually had an uplifting effect on her alltogether. As we can see from the numbers she rose to and breached the critical 200 limit in the late 1980s. At this point she started to climb further on herself and thus now we find ourself in a situation were most of humanity pulling the totality down with their heavy density negativity. The TP thus was released and spread worldwide exactly when "the time was ripe" so to speak. So did many channelings etc. with essentially the same message from different angles and with different details etc etc. And some was added later all according to development (George Greens Handbooks for a new Paradigm (cal. 700s) is a good example of this). Developing overview and discernment is necassary to not get lost in all sorts of wierd sidetracks in my experience. Your way should lead upwards to evermore Light/Love/Consciousness or you are not on the right track no matter what you might "know about" or not "know about" (this is directed to all of us including myself).

Now, there seems to be a deadline to all this. Earth is ascending all the way to her full potential no matter what. The deadline is thus the point were she will no longer "hold herself back" in order to wait for people that are lagging behind. At this critical point she will ascend (in a quantum leap so to speak) into a density level in which only those that have attained a certain level can survive. Our bodies are being upgraded via DNA activation (if we are Light receptive and this means if we are dedicated to go above 3rd density (140-270) and into the 4th (270-380) which is the minimum limit of the deadline). This deadline revolves around the year 2012. As of now I have found that about 1.5-1.6 billion people are above this deadline (the wheat is currently being seperated from the chaff). This is not bad at all taking all things into consideration. Those who "do not make it" will get another shot at similar curcimstances around in the galaxy as they will choose for themselves in the afterlife realm. Those that are "hopeless cases" (thus born and stuck far below 200) will have to take this evolutionary class all over again somewere else. Thus start from scratch in a new evolutionary cycle. This is what I have heard. Make of it as you wish. Do your own research. Don't kill the messenger etc. I am doing my best to provide reliable info to interested people. Thanks a lot and God Bless! :D

At last, I would like to use the execellent quote obtained by Njones in another post regarding all this:
‘A certain percentage of these people are arriving at a very critical point in history and we feel
that the time has come to try to assist them. If they will listen, we can ensure that they take the
right path. This is why you have been chosen...’
Robanan

Ah okay, so your conclusions are limited to the context of the Cosciousness calibration thing, oh well of course in that light even stone will seem to be calibrating consciously depending on the method of your calibration.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
MannZ

You are hurting no one but yourself with this sarcasm Robanan. Your wounded/threatened ego is on display for all to see. Info is only a threath if there is truth in it that the ego/personality/belief system does not want to face... otherwise it is very easy to ignore. You simply know it is untrue and move on. You do not feel the urgo to "disprove" and argue too much about it. You smile a little inside, and quietly move along to something else. Please feel free to comment as every comment you make keep the threads alive, and thus serves a good purpose in the end. Many more people will read them because of your effort. But do yourself a favour and think it through a little before you submit the post.

Everything you send out has an energy signature colored by the senders intention. Energy in itself is neutral, it is always the intention behind it that "matters". This goes for every thought, wish, word, action throughout the day. every day. Everything is forever stored in the universal mind. I do not think your latest posts represent who you really are Robanan. But if they keep coming you will force me to reconsider that notion. Things are tough on all of us these days. So much is in the pipeline and about to break through. Is this really how you want other people on this forum to see you Robanan? As a person hurling sarcastic remarks at every opportunity he gets? Is your ego-satisfaction juice of "getting even" really that good, or do you not feel rather empty afterwards? I have nothing but the best intentions in mind for both you and everyone else on this forum (and this planet for that matter). If you cannot say anything of constructive and informative value, then perhaps it would be better not to say anything at all sometimes.
Robanan

Funny thing, I didn't have the slightest idea of hurting you, as a matter of fact I'm trying very hard to see where are you coming from. I don't want to bomb you each time you say "the planet is a sentient being" so in my own way of doing things I'm trying to understand your point of view over the subject, Why did you get so leery about it? exactly as you say you can choose to interact with me or not, despite that you know I will also try to disprove some or all of what you present or represent, at least for myself; but if you do choose to interact with me then we have a deal and we move on to create what in simple terms is called a human relationship. I'm not afraid of being disproved, but you seem to be. Why? Didn't you say that one should have an open mind? What does having an open mind mean to you anyway?
Is it not that the proof can arise only within the self? There's no reason in the whole universe why I would want proof to arise within you. What proof I need I can get it myself for my own use and my own life through my own excitement of engaging with it, will put my proof of all that I know or believe in into test, for me to be able to see, develop and improve my own understanding for the sake of my own spiritual development you see, This has absolutely nothing to do with other people and what they understand or don't understand. So say even if I would want a proof of anything to arise within your self, it won't have any use for me in the end, even if it does develop within you.
Or you think me having an open mind equals cheering to your every word and shouting a cheerful "yes!" everytime you say "The phoenix ship is on google sky!" without denouncing the pseudo Mormonism those phoenix journals preach?

You say I was being sarcastic, that I feel threatened by what you call information (now that we are at it, I find your definition of information somehow jabbing too), and that my ego is hurt over the top, that I get off on the ego-satisfaction of "getting even", is that the only impression I'm making on you? maybe these are excuses that your mind comes up with each time you feel yourself challenged to think for yourself?
MannZ

I am coming from a place you have yet to access Robanan. A place that prefers peace, not argument.

premise 1:
I don't want to bomb you each time you say "the planet is a sentient being"...
premise 2:
Funny thing, I didn't have the slightest idea of hurting you
Yes, Robanan. You must have a difficult time to see where I am coming from. Maybe you should focus on where you yourself are coming from. Is it a place of peace, or a place of civil war inside?

If your intention is to chase me from this forum with your headache inducing attitude you have succeeded for now at least. Being "skeptical" is not discernment as you might think. It is a prejudice against everyone and everything that threatens your belief system. Discernment comes from a higher and more peaceful place. Discernment sees that there is an essence of truth in everything (no matter how small that essence might be). Even "lies" are true in the totality of the bigger picture as they are only a pervertion of what is. Darkness cannot create, only Light can, and therefore is. Darkness perverts Light, it can never oppose it as it has no substance of its own. Not a single piece of information out there is without some light in it. But if you let the ego pick and choose you are lost at once into the "false" trap of duality.

Reality is without any opposites as it includes all that is. There is no "Lie" as opposed to a "Truth". There is only various degrees of Truth out there. The "lies" are all simply Truth after it has been "perverted/spun/filtered/projected" by sefish ego/desire/interest/belief systems. You cannot get rid of that egofilter without an attitude of serving "the Totality" at the expense of your ego (spiritual growth is not about "me, me, me!"). The goal is to be "one with All", and not "opposed" to All. As Hawkins says: "The ego wants to be served, and Love just wants to serve". All socalled opposites negate each other, they are not really opposites in Reality. Down the scale ego negates Love more and more. And up the scale Love negates ego more and more. very simple. There is no "cold" as opposed to "warm" in Reality. There is only various degrees of a phenomenom called "warmth/energy". When you see this you will have discernment. Reading about it is not enough.

You will have to understand that in the totality of things nothing can help but serve the highest purpose. The whole system on a "macrolevel" is perfectly selfbalancing in the long run. Why? Because darkness/ignorance/suffering creates the very conditions that are needed for evermore light/wisdom/joy to happen. Suffering creates Awareness and Awareness negates suffering. Thus, the lower part of the scale help liberate the higher part through their promoting of ego ignorance suffering, and the higher part of the scale help liberate the lower part via selfless service. You cannot help but be a servant (like the old Dylan song goes: "Gotta serve somebody"), but what you shall serve is your own choice, and the most important choice you will ever make when you do so with conscious awareness, instead of the egos more or less unconscious choice out of ignorance to serve its own selfishness at the expense of the Whole (which in turn serves the Whole anyway, but still you suffer from it).
err.. excuse me... Serve? Serving anything or anyone is not in my plans for about the next 100,000,000,000 years
You see the ignorance in that now Robanan? You are serving something everyday no matter what you might think...

Take care now!
Robanan

Service and assistance are different things, I never said I will not assist people to the best capability I can master, this attitude goes back to my own experiences of both servitude and assistance in life, as amusing as I find your concern toward how good a servant I should be, I rather find the subject to be none of your concern. This doesn't mean you don't have the right to continue to explore my ego, but let me warn you that it would be out of the scope of the main subject of this topic, therefore subject to the rules and regulations of this forum. As I said before you can use the unrelated forums here even if you want to discuss my ego.