Official message from repr. of the Galactic Confed. of Light

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

MannZ

Official message from repr. of the Galactic Confed. of Light

This video series is highly recommened to everyone here. I just discovered it on youtube in its totality. It is well worth a watch no matter what you choose to believe or not. Here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFuF35Ib ... 7E&index=0
The "Galactic Federation of Light" was founded over 4.5 million years ago to prevent inter-dimensional dark forces from creating galactic wars and conquering different star systems that were dominating and exploiting our Milky Way Galaxy. The members of the Galactic Federation of Light act as Physical Angels and radiate Light and Love into areas of darkness, and oversee the evolution of all its star planetary systems in order to carry out the eventual 'Divine Fate' prophesied for our Milky Way Galaxy.
Of the total member species approximately 40% are humanoids and the rest are varied forms of sentient beings. However, the members of the Galactic Federation are fully awakened Beings of Light.
MannZ

Re: Official message from repr. of the Galactic Confed. of Light

I think this link is better. I don't know if the previos one was to the very first part. Here you can pick and choose :) :

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?p ... rio&page=3
Robanan

Wow!! AMAZING!!
From http://www.petitiononline.com/readynow/petition.html
Dr. Michael Salla at http://www.exopolitics.org has provided an analysis of the authenticity of the message here:
http://www.exopolitics.org/Exo-Comment-7.htm
Let's see:
Dr. Michael Salla wrote:I received on November 2, 2003 a forwarded copy of a message titled “Change the World: Decide Whether We Should Show Up!” (http://www.geocities.com/changetheworld ... world1.htm). The ‘Message’ had been slowly circulating for some weeks before I received it,
So the message came down to earth somewhere approximately between October-November 2003, (Sidenote - how comes there's no clue about the exact date of such a remarkable Event that is bound to change all our future for the coming millenia?)

In the petition (which date of posting is hidden) we read:
we may have difficulty distinguishing friend from foe, and we and our representatives, do have the right and responsibility to defend ourselves from actual threats.
Given the difficulties you cite with our current governmental institutions, we wish to make sure that the transition process is conducted in an open, transparent way. In particular, we feel it vital to include "individuals without distinction" in decision making bodies that include our political representatives. As they do not represent any national government, such individuals could be charged with holding in mind the interests of humanity as a whole. Individuals with a history of dedicated service, and a commitment to truth, peace and justice are not hard to find.

(Sidenote- Dedicated service? who is serving who here? Who is to become our political representatives?)
I'll add the videos of this alleged British representative from YouTube to the quotes mentioned above. (Sidenote- Representative for the win!)
Now at the base of all that, we have this message which was there from since between October and November 2nd 2003. Please pay attention to the following...

Taken from http://www.geocities.com/changetheworld ... world1.htm:
The message wrote:We have no human representative on Earth who could guide your decision.

That means [-X British representatives either.
The Message wrote:There are two ways to establish a cosmic contact with another civilisation: via its standing representatives or directly with individuals without distinction. The first way entails fights of interests, the second way brings awareness.
The first way was chosen by a group of races motivated by keeping mankind in slavery, thereby controlling Earth resources, the gene pool and human emotional energy.
The second way was chosen by a group of races allied with the cause of the Spirit of service. We have, at our end, subscribed to this disinterested cause and introduced ourselves a few years ago to representatives of the human power who refused our outstretched hand on the pretext of incompatible interests with their strategic vision.
The Message wrote:Whatever, you are the sole judge in your own heart and soul ! Whatever your choice, it would be respectable and respected ! In the absence of human representatives who could potentially seduce into error you ignore everything about us as well as from about those who manipulate you without your consent
Therefore I hereby denounce this British representative to be self-promoted, I ignore all of his fallacious and ignorant comments about all the subjects he himself doesn't have any idea of.

MannZ thank you for bringing this light into the discussion, Keep it up mate!
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
MannZ

We have no human representative on Earth who could guide your decision.
That means British representatives either.
He is not British I think. In fact I think he is Australian. But who cares. This is taken out of context. What is meant is obvious when you don't mess up the whole message with quoting things out of context to prove some point (which in turn will serve to "prove me wrong" in some mysterious way). Your intention is not very well hidden Robanan. And I am not interested in those sorts of games. You are free to ignore my posts if you wish. Nobody is interested in what you "hereby denounce" but perhaps yourself. If you choose to trust so blindly in the other message, and even take every word of it totally literally as the "absolute truth" (as long as it serves your little purpose), then that is your problem. Reality is a bit more complex than that I would think. The meaning could be that each person must think this through as an individual, and not be depended on others for what they choose. Getting info from others is always okay because it is just that: INFO (truth is in your discernment which in this case is severly colored by ego). Who is to say things have not changed since this message came? It is many years ago already and we are closing in on the end of the cycle. It has perhaps not been spread sufficiently yet it seems... Things are not that black and white Robanan (well, they are when you are blinded by your own ego purposes).

A lot of beings have incarnated here in human form from higher density planets to be part of this (I would know because I am one of them). He could be such a person working together with his ET kind, or he could be a real ET (many can manifest a body at will to use here I have heard). And I have also heard from all my sources that there is a huge number of ETs (refered to as the "ground crew") that are working behind the scenes in all important governments etc. to establish the changes that are desperatly needed. There is a breaktrough coming very soon now, and all this will come into the public domain: (read here for example: http://www.paoweb.com/sn040108.htm) or read George Greens Handbooks for a new Paradigm. Spiritual growth is about selfless service. There is no selfish enlightenment. Service to humankind and God. Not service to your own small ego/desires. I don't ask people to read my posts or belive anything I say. I don't care what you believe or not. Trust me, it gives me nothing but headaches to deal with all this projecting and semi-subtle mind games. But I know that some people out there are like I was some years ago (before my wake up call), and thus I share from my own experience even though I choose to use external sources it all comes from my own experience in the end. I know that many people are in the wilderness and will be drawn to a forum like this. They are in need of a bigger picture which I try to provide as best I can. If you cannot handle my posts, then I suggest you stop reading them, or at least be honest in your comments. You are fooling no one but yourself with this nonsense...
Robanan

Well, thought his accent is British so he must be from UK or something. I'm also saying the representative guy does make a lot of mistakes in his arguments and assertions while trying so hard to keep up his wordplay instead of explaining what in the blue hell he's talking about. Instead of going through all the nonsense the guy talks about I tried to go through and see if he even has any right to stand there talking as a representative of a technological and spiritually advanced civilization. In my eyes he is a total failure, and yet I want to at least have more evidence that the galactic federation that we are talking about here, can do much better than that. At least something close to what the likes of Bashar or the People of Thiaoouba do. I re-read the message from the federation and the brilliance was all there, all shining again in contrast of the poor performance of this obviously self-proclaimed representative. The most interesting was that the federation in their message exhaustively explained why they will not put up a speaker representing them on earth. They in their message said that whenever they will feel like they should talk to the masses, they will do that themselves.

Who is to say things have not changed since this message came? Things are not Black and White? Well, what do you know about how the things turned around for the federation? Maybe the group of individuals who were the first to be contacted started acting like crazy cultists leading people to mass suicide or something, or they eventually started to sectoring everything they were given and building up their own hierarchy of power and control, so the federation left them completely and now they fake their brotherhood by forgery? Maybe you should start using more of your intellect and imagination before making conclusions about my ego? Or maybe you should start thinking that the ego of people is none of your concern? What if you should be more thorough, disciplined and exact in your cut/paste of text walls? Or maybe the representative guy is a reptilian?

Everything is not Black & White... and I can't be anymore honest than directly saying what I think.

oh and Service to God? That also sounds *** familiar [-X

By the way if you don't like it that here we discuss things which are related to TP, then all I can say is that you find yourself a forum where you can talk exclusively about the federation and such, or you can start using the unrelated forums here.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
Essene

I can agree with Robanan saying service to God sounds familiar although that is not meant to put down your message Mannz but to lead me to my next point.

One of the great things about TFOC and TP is that it does not present a God that wants slaves to do its bidding, Tom thinks God made separate egos essentially in order to keep him company and spread the gift of consciousness and love and that this does not happen by surrendering our individuality. Imagine if you yourself were stuck in a room full of clones of yourself, the novelty would wear off after a while I can assure you. Though I do think we will essentially become more God-like the more we perfect our selves and that is the never ending goal.

As our own knowledge grows (moving up through the planets) our expected responsibility increases which is simply a fact of life, just as the responsibilities of a person on this planet increase as he grows up and moves through school.

Anyway I am far from getting my head around such topics and am sorry if I side tracked the discussion a bit, this was just a side note which I felt the urge to discuss.
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
MannZ

Yes, service to God should sound familiar, because no matter what you do you are in his service. You serve the totality one way or the other. One way of serving makes you grow/expand/ evermore, and the other way of serving makes you shrink and isolates you more and more from the connection with him and all that is. I don't care if you call it "serving" or "assistance" or whatever. That is wordgames and semantics played by people interested in conflict. I care about essence, not superficial details. The TP stresses several times that earth people "always want proof". When you have discernment you do not need outside proof. You will simply know that a person has integrity (or not). And if he/she has integrity you can trust that he/she is doing his/hers very best to tell what he/she believes/experience to be true. The details will always vary on an individual basis naturally. But it revolves around the same essence. God does not "want" anything at all. He simply is. No really free person wants slaves around him, and God is free would you not think? You should care more about what you want at the core of your being which is your connection with God.

To perfect ourselves we have to realize that we are not isolated from each other. We are all part of the same eternal "field". Therefore our attitude should be to give and take in equilibrium, as not to drain this "field" by trying to grow on it's expense (this will only make us feel smaller and evermore more isolated). Most on this Planet put themselves much higher than the totality in their indoctrinated core belief systems. Thus their way of being is not in balance with the totality, and this manifests in all sorts of ways which all in essence are about promoting conflict all around them. They are not, and can never be; "happy/content" as long as they have this attitude towards the totality. There needs to be a balance. Loving others like yourself is not an easy task when you have fallen as low as we have on this planet. It requires great strenght and currage to change those core beliefs. To step out of the river of misery that is the norm. What you are is the key, not what you might "know about".

Here is a very interesting interview from 1994 which I just found. It explains much of the bigger picture of things in great detail:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 5126189734
Robanan

okay so now instead of clarifying things you consistently seem to want to play zig-zag, posting answers to different posts under different topics back and forth in form of annoying preaching. I'll get back to that.
MannZ

I am not interested in playing any games. You are no longer a person I will waste any more time adressing in any way. You are always free to ignore my posts if they are "annoying" to you. It would be better for everyone if you did I think. When I take time to write a reply or post, I always want to give it a "broad appeal". That way it will be interesing for others to read also. There is no need to take things so "personal" in any way. As you have said yourself: I don't know any of you, so in reality I am only writing about "myself". But as we are all one; what I write might concern others also...

It is time to let all this conflict stuff rest now. Nothing good comes from conflict. Nothing you say can convince me otherwise. Lets agree to disagree, and be done with it. Many people enjoy my posts it seems. Let it be. You don't see me opposing and bothering you on every thread and post you make do you? Now, why is that? It is because I do not have a problem with what you believe and say. Please grant me the same freedom and we do not have a problem here. That is all I ask for. If you cannot do that, than it is perfectly OK also. But this is the last time I will be adressing "you" in any way. I have no trouble letting go of the past. It is long gone already. People can discern for themselves what they "get out" of my posts. You are not in any way needed as a "middle man". Be happy that someone actually takes time to find many nice things and share them here, instead of complaining about the fact that everything does not fit into your belief system, or that some detail seems "unreasonable". That is stuff for your "diary", not a public forum. Let people decide for themselves. As long as you continue like this you are always on the defensive, because I have nothing to either prove or hide. I simply share and I don't care what people make of it. That is their concern, and not mine.

Being fanatic about the TP is not much better than being fanatic about any book (or believe system). It contains much truth. But so does a lot of other sources. If you take things to literally you will not see "the forest for the trees". I do not think the intention behind the TP was that people should spend all their time trying to "prove" or disprove every little detail it contains. There is a bigger picture to all this, and that is what is important. Your tone towards me has been hostile from the very beginning Robanan. Anyone reading the posts in order can see that. It is one thing to have questions etc. and quite another to ridicule and mock. I have been most patient towards you, but your attitude of conflict has not changed, and thus I have had enough. Let us simply leave each other alone from now on. That is my wish. Thank you very much.
Robanan

People call different things with different names for different reasons, I in all my sincerity which it seems too hard for you to grasp, was talking about two different kind of experiences I had in my life. When I said service to God of any kind doesn't work for me to grow and expand my awareness, consciousness, intellect, imagination, freedom of choice, freedom of thought, and most certainly (Certainty, which I also came to find through experience in life) I can't Love a God who requires service of me. MannZ let me tell you then straight, not only you don't know us, you don't even care to know us. You say that: "People can discern for themselves what they get out of my posts" but when I exactly do that you come along with preachings of how I should accept everything without question through discernment and show what a love puppy I can be instead of practicing freedom of thought and freedom of speech, specially when it comes to indoctrinated ideas of cult based belief systems which you obviously through your discernment can't tell the difference.

As long as I exist I reject religion in all it's shapes and form. I certainly don't belong to the "we are one" love bandwagon either Because I fanatically believe we are different and unique for a reason or that I know if we were meant to be one and the same, there would be no universe like the one I see around myself either and The Fact that some people like you can't appreciate me the way I am proves me more. The point with you is that you take it as a personal attack when I say: "there's nothing the (self-proclaimed) representative of the galactic federation can say that I can accept, unless he steps down from his position of an authority in charge of goofing people around, oh well he talks nonsense anyway".
Another point with you is that as much as you have set a simple mission for yourself (to cut/paste walls of text and preach down how to swallow it all entirely), you yourself are a kind and all loving person which is appreciated and pretty much acceptable to me. So as much as I wouldn't like to hurt you, or even more than that to disgust myself by hurting you, I can't help it when you get hurt because you associate yourself with the nonsense that I doubt and put down to reasoning, study and debate. It's disgusting.

Anywhere and anything anyone is or says to be, the rule I have established for myself and I fanatically and fervently follow is whatever my intellect perceives as "Belief" means it requires study, thinking, reasoning and research up to the extent that I grow up sufficiently in understanding to dismiss it as belief and embrace it as knowledge.
You say that you are here to serve and assist, how can you do that when you don't have a single clue about your audience and don't have the will and intent to make a single move toward understanding the very person you are talking to? You go even as far as calling me a TP fanatic which as a matter of FACT I'm not, You wouldn't have said that if you knew me, as a matter of FACT (again) if you knew 50% of who I am, you should have said that I'm a TFOC ("The Freedom of Choice, written by Tom J. Chalko") fanatic.

You still can help though it's not too late for you to understand that and start making friends with me, the first thing you must understand about this forum is to deeply and sincerely respect that this is a discussion forum, it means you post things that you want to discuss here. It also means, That things which you post here are going to be discussed as much as the members of the forum can allow to dedicate their time to it. Which means, I'm preserving my right to discuss your every single post be it yours or anyone else's that goes within the domain of the Discussion Forums here. Now, this all means that you can't post things here and expect everyone else to "just listen to" or "just accept them as presented", this is not an advertisement forum and most certainly is not an encyclopedia forum either. For that, you might want to check the "Book of Toth" forums.
Essene

Well said Rob and in the spirit of peace and understanding.

Mannz, something you will come to understand as I did ( I spend quite some time on various forums debating and trying to "prove" to people especially die hard christians that what is said in TFOC is more valid than what they believe. Needless to say I found nearly zero responsiveness and figured if they really wanted that information they will find the book just as I did. I have saved myself much frustration by accepting this) is that most people are not ready to be 'helped' because they are finding their own way. In fact nobody in this universe can help in any other way than to help people help themselves, in other words the student will always seek out the master, not the other way round. Whilst it is great that you post your insights and thoughts on this forum nobody does so expecting that people will follow it word for word without it first seeming logical to themselves, and since our ways of coming to understandings is as different as the lives we have led whether or not you say is truth or lie matters, only the point of view of the reader.

Any way keep up the informative posts, they are very interesting but can we please move past this argumentative phase and as you said agree to disagree.
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.