A Thiaoouba Prophecy very interesting parallel

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

ptex

A Thiaoouba Prophecy very interesting parallel

Recently I came to know a very interesting newspaper article entitled "Boriska the boy from Mars" which appeared in the Russian Newspaper: Pravda.ru The article's link is here

What caught my attention about this very unusual boy (9 by the time the article was written back in 2004 - now he probably is 12 y.o.) are some of his claims and the parallel that some of them establish with the Thiaoouba Prophecy.

I will start quoting some passages from the article that relate in one way or another to TP and will leave you to your own conclusions.

A small introduction is in order to position us regarding Boriska:
Sometimes, some children are born with quite fascinating talents, unusual abilities.

I was told the story of an unusual boy named Boriska from members of an expedition to the anomaly zone located in the north of the Volgograd region, most commonly referred to as “Medvedetskaya gryada”…
When Boris was just one year old, I started giving him letters (based on the Nikitin’s system) and guess what, at 1,5 he was able to read large newspaper print. It didn’t take long for him to get acquainted with colors and their shades. He began to paint at 2.

Then, soon after he turned 2, we took him to the children day care center. Teachers were all stunned by his talents and his unusual way of thinking. The boy possesses exceptional memory and an unbelievable ability to grasp new information. However, his parents soon noticed that their child had been acquiring information in his own unique way, from some place else…

-No one has ever taught him that, recalls Nadya. But sometimes, he would sit in a lotus position and start all these talks. He would talk about Mars, about planetary systems, distant civilizations…we couldn’t believe our own ears. How can a kid know all this? Cosmos, never-ending stories of other worlds and the immense skies, are like daily mantras for him since he was 2.
Then Boriska mentions life on Mars and some highlights regarding Lemuria (often confused with MU):
It was then that Boriska told us about his previous life on Mars, about the fact that the planet was in fact inhabited, but as a result of the most powerful and destructive catastrophe had lost its atmosphere and that nowadays all its inhabitants have to live in underground cities. Back then, he used to fly to earth quite often for trade and other research purposes. It seems that Boriska piloted his spaceship himself. This was during the times of the Lemurian civilizations. He had a Lemurian friend who had been killed right before his own eyes…

A major catastrophe took place on earth. A gigantic continent was consumed by stormy waters. Then suddenly, a massive rock fell on a construction…by friend was there…, tells Boriska. I could not safe him. We are destined to meet some time in this life.

The boy envisions the entire picture of the fall of Lemuria as though it happened yesterday. He grieves the death of his best friend as though it was his fault.
An interesting part regarding the pyramids and the Sphinx (this information is confirmed by Michel Desmarquet in one of his "Thiaoouba Truth" interviews):
Boriska firmly stated that people will find knowledge under one of the pyramids (not the pyramid of Heops). It hasn’t been discovered yet. “Life will change once the Sphinx will be opened,” said he and added that the great Sphinx has an opening mechanism somewhere behind his ear (but he does not remember where exactly).
Finally advice all of us can take and a small insight about the Lemurians (people of MU) which I find odd because most of them were spiritually highly developed, so some of the next quote may not be correct:
You have to be more sympathetic and warmhearted. In case someone strikes you, hug your enemy, apologize yourself and kneel before him. In case someone hates you, love him with all your love and devotion and ask for forgiveness. These are the rules of love and humbleness. Do you know why the Lemurians died? I am also partially at blame. They did not wish to develop spiritually any more. They went astray from the predestined path thus destructing the overall wholeness of the planet. The Magic’s Path leads to dead end. Love is a True Magic!
Emphasis is mine ;-)
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
Robanan

Re: A Thiaoouba Prophecy very interesting parallel

Wow opening mechanism somewhere behind the ear of the phoenix?!!! woah! Look!! http://www.goldenplanetforum.com/viewto ... 3717#p3717
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
MannZ

Re: A Thiaoouba Prophecy very interesting parallel

Yes, Boriska is one of millions of "star kids" that have come here to be part of this ascension process. He remembers much more of his "past" than most do though. You can find filmed interview with him here:

http://projectcamelot.org/boriska.html

He is in his teens now, and a bit shy you might say. hehe. I don't think he expected to be that famous all of a sudden. When things have changed a bit to the better, the sphinx and pyramid structure will be activated to "fire up" Earths gridsystem etc. Thus I have heard...