Leon: The Thiaooubans

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Robanan

Leon: The Thiaooubans

Gather up people come on, Gather up!

Watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5wCzsp5xco

Is it me or he sounds like these Jehovah witness dudes? Comments please...
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
Essene

Re: Leon: The Thiaooubans

I wouldn't immediately put him in the category of Jehovah's witnesses, now there are people in that religion who I feel very sorry for.

I think it was good, it obviously came straight from the heart and he went the right way by asking people to check it out themselves.

I liked it...
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Rezo

Robanan, thank you for posting this video. I know little of how to 'tell' what sect someone is in, from experience anyway. Language is but a tool. The more critical component though of communication is not only to be sincere, but to be clear, and morally appropriate [elements of the first letter of civilization - we are all struggling with this].

I agree w/Essene I think he is sincere about it.
Robanan

I spent some time watching the other videos of this guy, what can I say is that he's not a Jehovah witness dude and rather comes forth as a sincere and unique person. I also checked out his myspace and found some more TP guys there in his friends, all nice people. I even added some more nice video clips which were posted around myspace to my favorites on Youtube.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
Robanan

The guy is a member of our forum, we know him as "blackwaterpower" from "the coming of Tan" topic under the unrelated forum. Nice to see our friends in action.
Essene

Nice work looking him up Rob. It's great if we can all band together.

By the by which one of is Nihiler, I'd like to thank him on the comment on that vid of mine. I played a bit shabbily and have since perfected it but haven't bothered to update the vid :D.
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Robanan

That would be me. :D 8)
Nice to see you too mate! :cheers:
Essene

:D :D

shezmear

Hey guys, I just have to add on this one...laughed my self silly.. :lol:
power to him...I remember thinking as he spoke, going, yep, what your saying I have thought...not sure if I would have put it quite like that but, yep, makes some sort off sence...

Bless his heart....

GOLD, pure GOLD! :applause:

I love the pregnant pauses were he just stares at you thought the screen with this semi passionate look in his eye… till you almost feel uncomfortable...

I just need to forward it to one of my friends who thinks I`m a little crazy for introing him to TP, this vid will surely tip him over the edge.... :D
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
Robanan

Bullseye shez! :lol: :lol: :lol: