I think it's someting strange about china

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

shi zhixian

I think it's someting strange about china

first about medicine
human has body of physiology physics liquid
Western medicine notice physiology body
chinese medicine notice physis body
and india medicine notici liquid body
second about the history of china
till epoch of Christ,the book has much information
but it don't have much information of history chinese

I am a chinese
I know,our literature note much infomation of the epoch before history,maybe it must be said Western epoch before history
but now,many chinese think many personality before 10000 years are only before 5000,indeed later
because by the government and occidental thins like this
and many chinese think chinese medicine is nouseful,the cause is the same

maybe,human must study ourselves.
in as much we have the literature ,we must find it out ourselves.

ok,my english is not good.
for writing this is very difficult
ptex

Re: I think it's someting strange about china

Hi Shi Zhixian,

Welcome to the forum!

I understand your difficulty in expressing yourself in English, but your efforts compensate because every time it gets easier for you.
Also you have web translation tools available to make this process easier, if you need help in this please let me know I'll be happy to assist you.

Thiaoouba Prophecy mentions multiple things about the Chinese people, not of very recent history as you probably wanted but actually from the beginning of human life on this planet: the first settlers from Bakaratini. For instance you can find the following quote on page 30 of the Book:
Going back to these people, I must tell you that these beings were human - very intelligent and highly evolved. A black race, they had thick lips, flattened noses and frizzy hair - resembling, in these ways, the blacks now living on Earth.
‘These people had inhabited the planet Bakaratini for 8 000 000 years, in cohabitation with a yellow-coloured race.
‘To be precise, this was what you call on Earth, the Chinese race and they had inhabited Bakaratini for about 400 years prior to the blacks. The two races witnessed numerous revolutions during their time on the planet. We tried to provide relief, assistance and guidance but, in spite of our intervention, wars broke out periodically. These, along with the natural disasters occurring on the planet, served to thin the ranks in both races.
There are numerous references to the Chinese in Thiaoouba Prophecy, another very interesting one is regarding medicine (page 38):
‘The yellow race on Bakaratini has always been superior in the field of medicine and pathology; nevertheless, it took many years before they discovered a remedy for this curse (yellow fever), during which time hundreds of thousands died in terrible suffering.
Eventually the yellow people produced a vaccine that was immediately made available to the blacks - a gesture that reinforced the bonds of friendship between the two races.’
Of course Chinese medicine is not what it used to be in those times but it's a clear reminiscent of the knowledge of ancient times and it's efficiency when correctly applied (sometimes complemented with other natural treatments) is tremendous!

Therefore, I believe a great deal about the Chinese people can be learned from Thiaoouba Prophecy.
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
Aisin

Hi Shi Zhixian,

Welcome to the forum! You've expressed yourself very well. I understand what you mean.

There is nothing strange about China, it's a beautiful land populated with motivated people, who have rich culture & wonderful heritage.
shi zhixian wrote:first about medicine
human has body of physiology physics liquid
Western medicine notice physiology body
chinese medicine notice physis body
and india medicine notici liquid body
"Western medicine" usually refers to the 'modern commercialized' medicine. I have read on a website that traditional European remedy also consists of something similar to "gua sha" in Chinese medicine. I'm not sure whether such knowledge had been dismissed as witchcraft at a certain stage in history.

The different medical principles cannot be explained with just the 3 bodies, although each has a different focus more strongly related to a system in the body. Modern commercialized medicine evolved by studying of the cadaver, which is a lot on the bones & muscles, all the visible 'hardware'.

Chinese & Indian medicines both evolved by observing the living body, day-to-day functions, flow of energy & changes that occur in the body. The main difference between the principles is that, Chinese medicine is closely related to 'Wu Xing', ie: metal, wood, water, fire, earth; whereas Indian medicine (also known as Ayurveda) has a principle consisting of: fire, earth, water, air, ether.
shi zhixian wrote:but now,many chinese think many personality before 10000 years are only before 5000,indeed later
Can you give an example of this?

I have heard that a scholar re-interpreted Shan Hai Jing from the scientific perspective, and the conclusion is that ancient China had much advanced technology, including flying vehicles. I have not had a chance to read the book by this scholar though.
shi zhixian wrote:maybe,human must study ourselves.
in as much we have the literature ,we must find it out ourselves.
I agree very much. 10 years after reading the book, this is what I think too.
shi zhixian

my meaning is
there is something strange about china in this book

at a war field ancient,to this day somebody could find something strange what it's produce by titanium
maybe it's part of aeroplane

mausoleum of qin shi huang(I think you konw hisTerracotta Warriors) is a pyramid
but no complete,the dynasty of qin was perdition
some people have found other pyramid,there is many tree on it
so many people hought they are hill

I don't know the cause of degenerate
and I don't who is Amphitryon

a book ancient of < Lhasa note>
it has information of Atlantis,Motherland Mu, naga and other colony of motherland
one of them is vicinal china
shi zhixian

before 12000
the capital is tianshui,near lanzhou,you can find on google map
now they are very desolation
because the earth's axis is changed