Thiaoouba Mysteries

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Robanan

Re: Thiaoouba Mysteries

Just to complement your post, I'd say there are "priests" who I wouldn't like to see how they "lay their hands" on others, specially children... :lol:
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
kaminoko

It makes me sad that people would turn a sacred and beneficial power to appear as something dirty. What wicked "priests" do does not reflect on the power itself. They actually lose the power if they abuse it.
Doctrine and Covenants 121:34-40 wrote: Behold, there are many called, but few are chosen. And why are they not chosen?
Because their hearts are set so much upon the things of this world, and aspire to the honors of men, that they do not learn this one lesson—
That the rights of the priesthood are inseparably connected with the powers of heaven, and that the powers of heaven cannot be controlled nor handled only upon the principles of righteousness.
That they may be conferred upon us, it is true; but when we undertake to cover our sins, or to gratify our pride, our vain ambition, or to exercise control or dominion or compulsion upon the souls of the children of men, in any degree of unrighteousness, behold, the heavens withdraw themselves; the Spirit of the Lord is grieved; and when it is withdrawn, Amen to the priesthood or the authority of that man.
Behold, ere he is aware, he is left unto himself, to kick against the pricks, to persecute the saints, and to fight against God.
We have learned by sad experience that it is the nature and disposition of almost all men, as soon as they get a little authority, as they suppose, they will immediately begin to exercise unrighteous dominion.
Hence many are called, but few are chosen.
Robanan

actually, we weren't talking about the sacred and beneficial powers of heaven, but about those priest whose powers from heaven are withdrawn. Same as our doctors whose medical and healing powers are very good and efficient in making us stay alive long enough to wish we were never born.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
Rezo

heres a thought....and might be totally pointless....tackioni [religion of bakaratini-earth people in australia was it?] and a particle called a Takyon/tachion. Couldn't help it. just popped in there...
Robanan

You're gorgeous Rezo, I wish I could copy your pattern recognition system into an Intelligent agent I'm trying to create :rofl:
michaeljohn568

I am literally bored about my lifestyle, what can be done to change my lifestyle?
bomohwkl

bored? How could you? Maybe you have yet taken time to express your inner values (through dialy activities). Take some time concentrate on actions that are based on positive values (eg, pro peace rather than against war)
People are often unreasonable and self- cantered. Forgive them anyway. When you forgive you choose to not be impacted in a negative manner

If you are successful, you will win some false friends and some true enemies. Succeed anyway. If you persist to ignore them, you will not allow the presence of false friends to be a factor in your life.

If you are honest and frank, people may cheat you. Be honest and frank anyway.

Those who attempt to cheat you will respect and honour your position when you stay true to your spiritual side

What you spend years building, someone may destroy overnight. Build anyway as a way to express your purpose.

If you find serenity and happiness, people may be jealous. Be happy anyway.

The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow. Do good anyway as an expression of invisible spiritual essence.

Give the world the best you have and it may be enough. Give the world the best you have got.
jolonshelley

Dear Michael,

To change your lifestyle you have to change your mindset and know more about yourself. That is inner awareness; there are various sites to give information about this. I suggest you to visit http://www.annamorten.com/where you can get complete details about it. I 'm a satisfied user of this site.
ronald

remind the topic

Dear all, Just a general note. (not a reply)
We're getting a little off track here regarding the topic on Thiaoouba Mysteries
TempUser

Re: EckHart Tolle: A New Earth

I know that this is continuing to throw the topic a bit off, but I think it's for a good cause since what I've intended on doing from the outset was to cut the thread short of it's pointless speculation in regards to "Thiaoouba Mysteries".

Regardless of the fact that I got completely caught up in semantics on the heavily loaded term of "enlightenment", I did however checkout the book the creator of this thread mentioned.

Eckhart Tolle's "A New Earth Awakening to Your Life's Purpose", is definitely a provoking read. Conceptually speaking nothing in it is new, however the way it is presented is nonetheless remarkable. It is full of inspiring "gems of truth" from beginning to end. As I understand it, the book is like a field guide to being present in the now, it even provides a reasonable explanation of why centering yourself in being is so important, and it presents the very root of the problem that confines the majority of us from living out our birthright to tap into and manifesting our unlimited potential. The language and explanations are very simple and easy to understand, yet they provide profound insight. Much of the methods are very practicable to everyday life and applicable to everyday living. It relates very much in respects to "The Past" chapter from Freedom of Choice. I suggest to anyone who has not read this to check it out, even if you already entertain the concept of total awareness in the now on a daily basis. It has re-awakened techniques of provoking awareness by dis-identifying with the material world, simple things in which we all at one point used to practice naturally as youngsters. Finally, much of what is presented is no different than the similar techniques for the same end goal you try to achieve through meditation: a relaxed, clear, and alert state of mind.

I have bought and will eventually start reading the first one that this book has derived from called "The Power of Now", also by Eckhart Tolle.

If you want to dive right into the simple concepts check these videos out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uk_AO8V ... re=channel

Here his explanation of meditation actually contains the essence of his general implied message.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bAXwBbC ... re=channel
It doesn't matter how many books you have read, how many lectures you have heard - What matters is what you actually UNDERSTAND from them today about the universe and your particular role in it" -Thomas J. Chalko
Rezo

Question here -

How long was Arki's trip to thiaoouba?

For example, if, as analyzed by Shaeel, if Thiaoouba is mu ara [d], which of course is a huge if, but if - Celestia info on it is as follows [granted the data is crudely approximate]

orbits G5V star of 5,770 K [Sol is G2V star of 5,860 K]
planet average temp of 245 K [ -18 Deg. F - brrrr ]
distance from earth to said planet is 49.827 LY

that means to assume if I were travelling at just under C, to that planet, it would take nearly 50 years [and ~ 1 year, at 50c]. If Arki was just as far from thiaoouba on his planet of physical origin, it would be a fairly long trip, and I would like to think he wouldn't have to make such a long trip - whats more, he must have been told by someone from thiaoouba, how to get there, right? Therefore I might further assume out of curiosity that the data must have been in his ship [travel data]. sure its only physical but its space travel, which is cool. well i think it is anyway.

because his Agoura-ship was destroyed just after [1 hour after] departing Thiaoouba, I have a rather unusual question - how? i might conclude wear from a longer journey on 'sublight', but think it rather unfortunate that Arki could not relay any information back to his people on his planet at all [physically alive, sharing info]. I guess you could say it was fate, but i had a question about that one. If the spaceport on his planet also knew thiaoouba's location, I would imagine they would want to go check on why the ship never returned. its likely they did share the news and explain what had happened, perhaps even helped their people w/upgrades following the accident.

hey - just asking. ive got some free time : D yay speculation
BlueHaze

It's a very good question Rezo, and I've been wondering the very same thing. The fact that the milky way galaxy is so big, some hundred thousand LY's http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milky_Way

With just slightly below light speed capable vessel this would hardly make Arki and his companions competent space travelers. He did mention that they had checked other planets, earth among them. But unless they know some other methods of travel, as interdimensional, teleportation etc. it wouldn't seem very tempting to go on full scale exploration missions with that level technology.. let alone the fact that their spiritual reform had only happened in 80 or so years, which would not leave room for many of such trips..

For clarification distance of one LY would mean that it would take longer than one year(!) for Arki's ship to travel to its destination , let alone hundreds of LY's..

I'm not saying anything more as it might be that there is some other explanation, but there is definitely a big mystery surrounding Arki in the book. For example the question why he couldn't see anyone representing Arki in the golden doko, to which Thao answered ".. and neither will you"..

Also it's worth mentioning that the only mention of the speed of Arki's ship is a late comment from Author, so it was not originally in the writing.. why make such an elaborate remark which is clearly wrong according to our current knowledge, and not explain it any further..? Perhaps just a mistake, or a hint? Not sure..

Anyway it's the only "mistake" I've found in the book so far. I actually just re-read the whole thing a couple of days back (after studying the subject for a bout a year) and overall I'm still impressed with the story. :)
bomohwkl

As a matter of fact, according to Einstein theory of relativity, it is possible to travel from one outer corner of our galaxy to the opposite corner of our galaxy in less than 1 year as long as you are able to harness sufficient power to travel at speed close to the light (ie, 0.99999999999c) But it also mean that the almost 100thousands years has passed in his planet but for him who travels at 0.99999999999c which only 1 year has passed.

That;s the mystery of time.........
Rezo

bluehaze - yes! I was wondering this for a while but never said anything about it before -

a possible explanation on the time for space journey - stasis or hybernation pods.

i think actually arkis world would be closer to thiaoouba than we are to it [wherever each world is]. of course, its also possible aeons of time passed for him and his crew and they did not age.

its so funny, if we are far out enough from earth, we proably couldnt even point out our own home, certainly not that easily unless more gifted with astronomical understanding and even then, etc.
Rezo

I am now also recalling, it could not have taken Arki's Agoura ship aeons of time to get to thiaoouba or in that case earth, since Arki told Michel they decided against resettling some of their people to earth, b/c it wouldn't be in their spiritual interest given our *current* abuses of spirit, technology, each other etc.

that must mean they either are at a strategically reasonably brief traversable distance of sublight speed, to earth or thiaoouba. Given Thao told Michel 'our ship travels "many times" the speed of light,' - unless the Agoura warped spacetime in some way, that "sublight" engines had to have made it there in enough time to comment on how their auric research is 'little more advanced than our own' which w/GDV, i'm assuming is the tech. they were referring to, which is not very old at all.

relativity is a bit of a headscratcher, lol. I have time on my hands today. Relatively ; P