Thiaoouba Mysteries

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Thiaoouba Mysteries

Postby visionary on Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:05 pm

How many lifetimes old is Michel Desmarquet? (Sorry I forgot, but I think it's 80-something)

What is so significant about this soul age?

What are new souls created from? Recycled astral vibrations maybe?

What about the Golden Doko?

What is the universe's final goal, if there is one?

Why did the parallel universe seem so odd?

Is there an infinite number of universes outside our own?

AND,

MACROEVOLUTION NOT REAL?! HOW CAN THIS BE? AND IS THIS A STATED FACT IN THE BOOK? (if so, where?)

Feel free to post other questions pertaining to Thiaoouba Mysteries, because I'm sure there're tons, whether they are related to the soul, ultimate reality, history, the sciences, etc.
visionary
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:32 pm

Re: Thiaoouba Mysteries

Postby Rezo on Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:27 am

Hello, visionary, and welcome to the forum!

I'll try to answer what I know, or feel to be true if I dont know, and for the rest, I will suggest you either do a search here, or, if you have not yet read the book 'thiaoouba prophecy' to feel free and check it out. I assume you have?

-Michel is on his 81st life right now [acc. to TP info]. I believe this is mentioned elsewhere on the forum, as to the age significance of '81' lives, but to be quick, basically, its a square of 9, and 9 is considered to be a very important number in the universe. Do a search on 'michel' and 'lives' and you should find the thread that I am certain goes into this some more. I think, anyway, that his 'end of a great cycle' means he will be moved up in category/ies. First time I read it, thats the feeling I got from it anyway.

-new souls - don't know - maybe they come from God/GI/creator's vibrations which have been made 'ready' to enter the universe [ongoing creative process imo, beyond time]. Are you suggesting new souls are created from the Golden doko? Maybe on Thiaoouba, for their citizens, but I would imagine they only use it for special circumstances.

-I believe the creator has a goal to continue learning and evolving, experiencing more love, and coming to understand more about itself. What happens later, is harder to guess at. I tend to agree w/Dr. Chalko's reasoning @ http://bioresonant.com/cgi-bin/htmlos.c ... 1335401654 it is a topic that is huge, so...I reccomend you search the forum to learn more about it, or, read more about strange disappearances/returns from them. Check out the book its mentioned there that ancient humanity on earth actually knew about and studied these strange places, probably even explored them...! Forgive me but I forget the page number, but I am positive its in there!

It could be that the choices we make create the future universe for us all at least on some level anyway. I tend to think theres just the one "main" universe, because its the one we learn from, our point of reference. With other 'mes' or 'yous' in other // realities, there could be all sorts of paraodxes if they were to intersect; would this idea, not suggest evidence of a significant design flaw? If the universal design is self perfecting, then this cannot make sense, at least, not to the point that each // reality would be possible to enter into and influence.

Macroevolution, I'm not familiar w/this term. Brief explanation?

Anyway, again welcome! Avail yourself of the search engine..very helpful, I still use it myself. Theres certainly lots of topics to discuss...
" There is a single general space, a single vast immensity which we may freely call void: in it are unnumerable globes like this on which we live and grow, this space we declare to be infinite, since neither reason, convenience, sense-perception nor nature assign to it a limit."

-Giordano Bruno
User avatar
Rezo
 
Posts: 739
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2005 1:28 am
Location: usa

Re: Thiaoouba Mysteries

Postby TempUser on Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:54 am

Hi there and welcome! I think you have some good questions, and questions are good to ask. It is always good to seek the truth, don't stop, and once you find answers always apply the knowledge you receive-do your best to understand!

These are just some of my opinions and thoughts, they aren't very fresh as I haven't thought much about this topic in a while. Responses are in bold.

visionary wrote:How many lifetimes old is Michel Desmarquet? (Sorry I forgot, but I think it's 80-something)

As Rezo has already answered, he is 81 "lifetimes" old. I'm not sure if that is an actual sum total though...probably is.


What is so significant about this soul age?

I think it is as Rezo mentioned. It is an important number, for reasons which we can not yet comprehend. Perhaps mathematical?
Simply put, Michel is probably at a turning point in his intellectual evolution. Perhaps he is "leveling up" so to speak...but that depends on quite a number of variables. I think though regardless of the variables, when one has reached that number-there is a mandatory and traditional process that takes place which I believe the "my former lives" chapter shows, partially anyhow, what this process entails. I still wonder if Arki and Michel share higher selves and if visiting a 'soul mate' to exchange information(as Tom cleverly puts it) is part of this process as well. I need to think more about this because I had much more to it...I will be happy to go into more detail when I get the book back from a friend. =)


What are new souls created from? Recycled astral vibrations maybe?
Ahh I see you are asking about the actual physical process? This I haven't thought about much. But it definitely makes sense that it has something to do with vibrations...since our intellect are vibrations as well. I lack quite a bit of scientific knowledge to explain this. But in a more simply manner, I think Tom Chalko said that they are created in the same way that Great Intellect came to existence. Out of an awareness of being(a pertubance of nothing...) If this question really boggles you, which I admit that it is a bit hard to comprehend as I have NO IDEA where new souls come from. I would recommend looking up a few topics in TFOC forums, or reading The Freedom Of Choice http://bioresonant.com/cgi-bin/htmlos.cgi/002595.5.0830059275 by Tom Chalko if you haven't already. Search for a topic called "Imagining Something New" here http://www.bioresonant.com/cgi-bin/star ... forum.html (it seems that providing direct links to topics in that forum didn't work for Rezo so it would be best to search for key words), or try a search for 'new souls' which should bring up a topic called Perturbing Nothing...both which seem related to your question...

What about the Golden Doko?

What about it? What exactly are you asking? I think it glowed gold because it reflects clearly the evolutionary development of the intellects who reside in it. By this logic one can assume that the Thaori are highly advanced in every aspect, including physical, spritual, and other domains which we are unaware of

What is the universe's final goal, if there is one?

This is a good question. Are you referring simply to the manifestation of GI's imagination(Great Intellect/GOD), this "playground", this learning environment? Or are you reffering to both, the previously mentioned, the GI and the intellects within it? If you are referring to both... I have pondered this same question. What I came to conclusion coincides with what Rezo says, and with what I am sure Tom would say. Going into this topic would actually take several books, there is a lot to, important details are likely to be left out, but here is my attempt at a VERY BRIEF summary(You can find an amazing summary by Tom Chalko in his book on the websites I provide in this post). It's goal/purpose(call it what you will) is the very same as the Great Intellect's and ours as well. When we all come to a point in our development we realize the purpose of our conscious existence, as well as GI's...and the purpose and benefit of a learning environment. To develop our intellect to the highest extent possible(if there is such a limit that the word extent implies) which as a result will allow us to feel and understand the highest feelings that we can imagine(such as Love, Peace, Harmony, and joy)...an ultimate quest for truth, understanding, enlightenment, awareness, etc. It logically makes sense. But a so called 'final goal' for us, GI, and this material reality...it is actually hard for intellects at our low level of development to comprehend or imagine such. Is there even a feeling higher than love, or even joy? That is beyond me, the best thing I can do before thinking about that is to FIRST understand to the best of my ability love and joy-these are feelings that I am currently aware of. It's never wise to try advanced algebra when I have yet to master or even understand the basics of arithmetics and why the numbers work the way they do. It is best to not constipate my intellect, to not get ahead of myself, this applies to anyone. The best thing you can do, is to understand YOUR own final goal first, ask yourself this question..."What is MY final Goal?"...you may find the answer- if you are ready to hear it- if not you may be lead to something else that needs to be understood FIRST. Should you find the answer to the question, if it is asked at the appropriate time, logically that answer is also true for GI and everyone else in the universe(except the journey is specifically tailored of course)...I have yet to ask this question myself. Thanks for bringing this up! Anyways, this universe as I mentioned is a learning environment for US. It has gone through many trials and errors, 'debugging', to get to where it is today...eventually it's existence will 'expire' and a new one will have to be created. This new existence will be a MUCH improved version based on knowledge learned from the previous. It's like an upgrade, if you will. I think for better detail on this you should look within Tom's forums for a topic called "End of this Universe". I don't know if this link will work but here is a direct link to the topic http://bioresonant.com/cgi-bin/htmlos.cgi/002601.2.7559976879

Why did the parallel universe seem so odd?

Probably because it IS odd. It is an accident of nature as I think is mentioned. I myself wonder about this parallel universe...is it a false copy or shadow of our planet? It did sound a bit like hell, or a purgatory, as Michel mentions. If anyone else can throw some ideas, that would be cool?

Is there an infinite number of universes outside our own?

I too have wondered this...but once again I think this is trying to go TOO far, questioning TOO FAR AHEAD of yourself. But I have also wondered, this. Once again I am not sure if we are pondering the same thing though...these are the questions I've pondered which seem a bit similar to what you ask. Are there other Great Intellects out there? Is our GI just part of some even bigger picture? I think it is mentioned somewhere(either in TFOC(book/forums) or in ThiaooubaProphecy) that our entire universe is actually only ONE atom...how many other atoms are out there? Once again I think it is better to concentrate on OUR EXISTENCE within THIS atom.

AND,

MACROEVOLUTION NOT REAL?! HOW CAN THIS BE? AND IS THIS A STATED FACT IN THE BOOK? (if so, where?)

Well there is a recent post on the same forums I have mentioned regarding this question, called Creation or Evolution. Once again here is the Forum http://www.bioresonant.com/cgi-bin/start.cgi/forum/forum.html


Feel free to post other questions pertaining to Thiaoouba Mysteries, because I'm sure there're tons, whether they are related to the soul, ultimate reality, history, the sciences, etc.
It doesn't matter how many books you have read, how many lectures you have heard - What matters is what you actually UNDERSTAND from them today about the universe and your particular role in it" -Thomas J. Chalko
TempUser
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 5:45 am

Re: Thiaoouba Mysteries

Postby visionary on Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:32 pm

Alright...where to start? Well, I have read The Thiaoouba "Prophecy" (I don't know why they call it a prophecy) and The Freedom of Choice. I read these soon after finishing A New Earth, by Eckhart Tolle - which has changed my life (and that's an understatement). I'm only 16, but have always been curious about 'stuff like this', if you know what I mean. Before my enlightenment this past spring, I had no discernment in these matters - matters of spiritual/psychic/universal, etc. Now I do. I've had many visions, dreams, and psychic experiences since then. I can see very clearly now.
I had gradually become very sensitive to what appeared to be a reddish fire that surrounded each of my family members (4). The fire behaved differently with each one, depending on their state of fear, I guess. I had never heard of anything like this, and what it reminded me of was the northern lights. So I googled 'aura' and 'colors', not expecting to find what I was hoping for. But lo and behold, I discovered this was something that many people are sensitive to and that it is natural to those who are 'awakened'. The first site that had to do with the aura was a Thiaoouba site. One thing led to another, and before I knew it, I had read The Book and The Freedom of Choice. So that's how I learned about TP.
Thanks for your detailed responses. I'll try to look at all the links when I can.
I meant anything about the Golden Doko. It is something that seems very important to me. When Thao said no one from Arki's planet would ever reside in it, I thought that was quite bold and authoritative. That really made me ponder the beings that were in there and their purpose. It gives me chills. But I guess we won't know the truth behind the Golden Doko unless incarnated as a Thiaoouban in a future life...
In reference to the next question I had, (these are all questions to start a discussion, and not necessarily questions I don't have answers to myself) I had a vision one day of zooming out of this whole universe, and for a while the universe just got smaller and smaller, with nothing but darkness around it in all directions. But then, other dots of universes appeared around ours. They were all moving like little cells in relation to each other. No movement was random. It seemed like they were all choosing to move certain ways. As I zoomed out further, these little universes were yet a smaller part of a greater system, and the greater system was part of a mega universe, and the mega universe was part of something even greater. There was no end. I am not suggesting that we are one of God's literal cells, but that is a good comparison. What I got out of that vision was that this reality is infinite in every way - spacial and timewise. There is no goal or end to this, as much as we would like there to be out of our own selfish nature for something better.
Macroevolution is large scale evolution, as microevolution is small scale/cellular. I have been emailing Mr. Meanwell, and he says that macroevolution is simply not real, but micro is. I used to be a zealous Christian, and did not know what to think about evolution. After enlightenment, I recognized it for its beauty and Godly process. The inner always affects the outer. I don't think TP discredited evolution; it just said that our conscious human species on THIS planet came from somewhere else. This doesn't mean that evolution is not real at all! In our Earthly case, our biological species were just migrating. That is not to say that we didn't evolve somewhere else in this universe. I also think that spiritual and physical evolution go very much hand in hand.

I'll be hoping to hear back soon! :)

visionary
visionary
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:32 pm

Re: Thiaoouba Mysteries

Postby Rezo on Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:28 pm

hm yes very interesting ... your description of other universes, I used to think about this...could it have just been 'deep space' between galaxies? After all, space is pretty big! Though by no means an adequate substitute, I sometimes play around w/the program 'celesta'.

My question rather, is, what 'shape' is the universe? Some say dodedahedron, or toroid [donut shaped] - another way is to ask, 'what does the universe-boundary 'look like''? I dunno. But I like the donut concept. Theories on atoms and electron pathways abound, but I also like the 'galaxy model for the atom' myself. Oh yeah theres also "E8".

I always thought since Arki's people on their cat-1 planet became capable and successful, to a significant enough degree, to help themselves to overcome their most difficult social/political etc struggles on their own, that a cat-9 teacher would not be necessary. Or, that they are guarded over by another cat-9 planet elsewhere in the galaxy that is closer to where they are, or something like that. Judging distance from his planet to thiaoouba would be near impossible since we dont know where it is really, and, how long did his ship 'agoura' take at just below c was it, to get there? wasn't it a while?

Yeah I guess that aligns me more w/a 'micro' evolution type thinking. I tend to think evolution occurs w/in each species, for the purpose that species has, which I guess assumes each variation was created at the same time by the creator, or at least foreseen by it. Keep in mind, many species after the sinking of Atlantis, Lemuria and that Indian Ocean one, forget the name its kinda long, were lost; Also, regarding this, I noticed, that reincarnation of animal spirits, though mentioned in the book, were never discussed as in whether they reincarnate into different species or not...since 19% of our electrons get recycled by nature [what percentage of its spirit is contributed by humans?], just as with what materials we recycle, I'm assuming theres an order to it, in which each type of recycled human electron into animals, would be categorized. But thats ... whoa thats complicated, isn't it.
" There is a single general space, a single vast immensity which we may freely call void: in it are unnumerable globes like this on which we live and grow, this space we declare to be infinite, since neither reason, convenience, sense-perception nor nature assign to it a limit."

-Giordano Bruno
User avatar
Rezo
 
Posts: 739
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2005 1:28 am
Location: usa

Re: Thiaoouba Mysteries

Postby TempUser on Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:40 am

Responses again are in your quoted message in bold
visionary wrote:Alright...where to start? Well, I have read The Thiaoouba "Prophecy" (I don't know why they call it a prophecy) and The Freedom of Choice.

You don't sound very fond of either books! It is suggested to read both several times because I always find something new and interesting in each read, or I find certain concepts easier to understand. Of course this kind of thing applies to anything. Anyhow, here is a definition of a Prophecy from http://www.dictionary.com. I think if you read the definition, regardless of whether or not you think you know what the word means, it will help you understand why the word suits the title of the book well. proph·e·cy Audio Help /ˈprɒfəsi/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[prof-uh-see] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun, plural -cies.
1. the foretelling or prediction of what is to come.
2. something that is declared by a prophet, esp. a divinely inspired prediction, instruction, or exhortation.
3. a divinely inspired utterance or revelation: oracular prophecies.
4. the action, function, or faculty of a prophet.
3 is a good one. As I'm sure you have noticed that Thao(among the Thaori as well), actually do utter a revelation. They have foretold the future of earth if things continue the way they were back when Michel was brought aboard for the journey toward truth. The journey of the "Red Pill".


I read these soon after finishing A New Earth, by Eckhart Tolle - which has changed my life (and that's an understatement). I'm only 16, but have always been curious about 'stuff like this', if you know what I mean. Before my enlightenment this past spring

I remember one time when I awoke from a dream, I felt enlightened because I at first had the impression that the dream was in fact reality, little did I know that I was in fact asleep. It is a strange thing to realize that just a few moments ago you were in a world you thought to be real, but you were actually asleep the entire time. Yet after realizing that, I also realized that I forgot the dream and as a result learned nothing from the experience at all. What did your "enlightenment" entail? I am interested to hear! I think I heard a monk say once that TRUE enlightenment takes quite a while. But who knows if they are right. I guess that depends on one's definition of enlightenment and to the extent that they feel "awakened". ,

I had no discernment in these matters - matters of spiritual/psychic/universal, etc. Now I do. I've had many visions, dreams, and psychic experiences since then. I can see very clearly now.
I had gradually become very sensitive to what appeared to be a reddish fire that surrounded each of my family members (4). The fire behaved differently with each one, depending on their state of fear, I guess. I had never heard of anything like this, and what it reminded me of was the northern lights. So I googled 'aura' and 'colors', not expecting to find what I was hoping for. But lo and behold, I discovered this was something that many people are sensitive to and that it is natural to those who are 'awakened'. The first site that had to do with the aura was a Thiaoouba site. One thing led to another, and before I knew it, I had read The Book and The Freedom of Choice. So that's how I learned about TP.

I think it is cool that your mind is more open. Perhaps you will come to a point when you realize how NORMAL it actually is to have these kind of things. These abilities have always been there, they have just been 'dormant' so to speak. IMO there really is nothing paranormal in this universe but our own lack of knowledge-aka ignorance. A lot of people actually have had these so called "psychic experiences" since they were born, few are brave enough to admit it for fear of being ridiculed by their family and friends... to me the outlook the majority of people have toward this reality of life is strange, that is the only thing I find paranormal haha. But logically I can't blame them you know, it is not completely their faults for seeing things this way! That story sounds very similar to the way I found the books. Have you learned anything new about auras and auric sight? It seems like you are very fond of that book by Eckhart. I have this biased feeling when I look at that book, it looks like one of those good reads while sipping your java @ Starbucks kind of read...those kind of books that pose as "spiritual enlightenment" make quite a bit of money...I mean just look at that book called "The Secret", one of the biggest marketing scams out there. Though I do believe there is bit of jewels to dig out of that book( I am sure the book you mention has it's own jewels of truth as well so I will check it out), it seems more that the lady knew psychologically how to exploit people(ex. hence the clever name "The Secret")

Thanks for your detailed responses. I'll try to look at all the links when I can.
I meant anything about the Golden Doko. It is something that seems very important to me. When Thao said no one from Arki's planet would ever reside in it, I thought that was quite bold and authoritative. That really made me ponder the beings that were in there and their purpose. It gives me chills. But I guess we won't know the truth behind the Golden Doko unless incarnated as a Thiaoouban in a future life... I assume that because of how advanced they are in their intellectual & spiritual development(if those 2 are even separate) the people in there probably have permanent responsibility to reside in their until they choose to go back to the Source(GI) again. It takes quite a number of lifetimes to even make it to that planet, who knows how much effort of development it takes to make it to such a responsible position as the Thaori. It does sound as if Thao is talking down upon the people of Arki's planet though(one which at one point was quite similar to ours)

In reference to the next question I had, (these are all questions to start a discussion, and not necessarily questions I don't have answers to myself)

Yes and the discussion has begun. I just thought it was necessary to mention that a discussion can and often does turn into an argument for intellects who try to comprehend something that is out of their level of understanding. You asked great questions, but to really get something out of that we need quite a bit of knowledge to prevent speculation from turning into an argument just because someone disagrees, whereas no one actually knows.

I had a vision one day of zooming out of this whole universe, and for a while the universe just got smaller and smaller, with nothing but darkness around it in all directions. But then, other dots of universes appeared around ours. They were all moving like little cells in relation to each other. No movement was random. It seemed like they were all choosing to move certain ways. As I zoomed out further, these little universes were yet a smaller part of a greater system, and the greater system was part of a mega universe, and the mega universe was part of something even greater. There was no end. I am not suggesting that we are one of God's literal cells, but that is a good comparison. What I got out of that vision was that this reality is infinite in every way - spacial and timewise. There is no goal or end to this, as much as we would like there to be out of our own selfish nature for something better.

I am very sorry that you feel this way. Is this what your "enlightenment" has brought you? I bet if ants had the intellect it would take to comprehend how big just the yard is that their anthills are in, they too would feel their is no goal or end to the yard. The yard is very big, but that does not mean it has a purpose. Children can play back their, families can have barbecues back there, dogs can play, gardens can be grown, the purpose is limited to your imagination...if you think there is no purpose...there probably will be none and that backyard will go to waste and the grass will probably die. I think that in time, once you begin to understand what this vision actually meant...you will see it is quite the opposite. Would you create something with no purpose, for no reason at all? Does that sound logical to you? People seem selfish at first, until you see them as they are. What is so selfish about realizing the logic behind existence having a purpose?

Macroevolution is large scale evolution, as microevolution is small scale/cellular. I have been emailing Mr. Meanwell, and he says that macroevolution is simply not real, but micro is. I used to be a zealous Christian, and did not know what to think about evolution. After enlightenment,

I am not trying to be mean but please be careful when you consider yourself "enlightened". Once again this depends on one's definition and application of the word based upon the chosen definition. But for the most part, enlightenment is an ONGOING process of learning. I think it was Bruce Lee(Jun Fan(sp?)) who said something along these lines, "Man is constantly learning and growing, but when he is bound by a pattern, a set way of thinking, man stops growing" (apologies for this quote is not exact and is mostly paraphrased by me). There are people out there who have closed their mind more than clearing it because they felt they were too enlightened to learn anything new and they felt better than other people. It is easy to misjudge a strong high feeling for something else, because it feels so good and right. I am not saying that you did not actually obtain enlightenment, because I actually have no idea...I don't even know you. Enlightenment can take a life time for some people, and even when you think you see things as they are sometimes you still miss something. There is always something new to learn, as long as you empty your teacup you will always be able to taste new tea, no matter how good the last cup tasted it is best to try the others as well. (unless you don't prefer tea haha) I recognized it for its beauty and Godly process. The inner always affects the outer. I don't think TP discredited evolution; it just said that our conscious human species on THIS planet came from somewhere else. The book said quite a bit more than that, and I feel you might have missed some important concepts in there.

This doesn't mean that evolution is not real at all! In our Earthly case, our biological species were just migrating. That is not to say that we didn't evolve somewhere else in this universe. I also think that spiritual and physical evolution go very much hand in hand.

I think that at the end of that sentence you have a good idea. You really should search the forums for tom's expression on his own idea of evolution, it might help you to understand-but you don't have to accept it just be open.

I'll be hoping to hear back soon! :)

visionary


Well it is nice to have you on these forums and in this life. I hope you enjoy your stay here on earth and that you do prove to yourself and GI that you understand the purpose and the grand plan! Love and light.
It doesn't matter how many books you have read, how many lectures you have heard - What matters is what you actually UNDERSTAND from them today about the universe and your particular role in it" -Thomas J. Chalko
TempUser
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 5:45 am

Re: Thiaoouba Mysteries

Postby TempUser on Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:09 am

Oops there were quite a few errors that I had to correct in my response to your post....
--------------------------
I had a vision one day of zooming out of this whole universe, and for a while the universe just got smaller and smaller, with nothing but darkness around it in all directions. But then, other dots of universes appeared around ours. They were all moving like little cells in relation to each other. No movement was random. It seemed like they were all choosing to move certain ways. As I zoomed out further, these little universes were yet a smaller part of a greater system, and the greater system was part of a mega universe, and the mega universe was part of something even greater. There was no end. I am not suggesting that we are one of God's literal cells, but that is a good comparison. What I got out of that vision was that this reality is infinite in every way - spacial and timewise. There is no goal or end to this, as much as we would like there to be out of our own selfish nature for something better.

I am very sorry that you feel this way. Is this what your "enlightenment" has brought you? I bet if ants had the intellect it would take to comprehend how big just the yard is that their anthills are in, they too would feel their is no goal or end to the yard. The yard is very big, but that does NOT mean that the yard has no purpose. Children can play back there, families can have barbecues, dogs can play, gardens can be grown, the list can go on-the purpose of the yard and your ability to make use of it is limited to your intellectual imagination...if you think there is no purpose...there probably will be none and that backyard will go to waste and the grass will probably die.Imagine how the ants would feel could they comprehend this, if they were to see how much bigger it gets OUTSIDE of that yard. I understand that the universe seems quite large, I've no doubt that it is beyond my knowledge how big this universe actually is. I imagine that our galaxy is like a tiny atom compared to the rest....but for all this to exist with no purpose just seems irrational of me to assume. I think that in time, once you begin to understand what this vision actually meant...you will see it is quite the opposite. Would you create something with no purpose, for no reason at all? Does that sound logical to you? What is so selfish about realizing the logic behind existence having a purpose? Did you read from that book that we humans have a nature of being selfish for seeing a purpose and goal to existence? How does that make us selfish if that purpose involves EVERY human being and intellectual in physical form? By that logic, everyone is then selfish for being logical????? Have you not read the Freedom of Choice as you claim you have? I hope that I am simply just misunderstanding your interpretation of the vision you had as well as your interpretation of human nature and the logic behind this universe.
It doesn't matter how many books you have read, how many lectures you have heard - What matters is what you actually UNDERSTAND from them today about the universe and your particular role in it" -Thomas J. Chalko
TempUser
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 5:45 am

Re: Thiaoouba Mysteries

Postby visionary on Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:18 pm

Oh dear; I do believe this may soon get ugly...not my intention lol! Let me make it clear that my tone (because you and I can't determine this in cyberspace) is one of excitement and passion, not argumentative. I'm not necessarily implying that you seem argumentative to me either; I just want to make my tone more translucent.

You don't sound very fond of either books! It is suggested to read both several times because I always find something new and interesting in each read, or I find certain concepts easier to understand. Of course this kind of thing applies to anything. Anyhow, here is a definition of a Prophecy from http://www.dictionary.com. I think if you read the definition, regardless of whether or not you think you know what the word means, it will help you understand why the word suits the title of the book well. proph·e·cy Audio Help /ˈprɒfəsi/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[prof-uh-see] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun, plural -cies.
1. the foretelling or prediction of what is to come.
2. something that is declared by a prophet, esp. a divinely inspired prediction, instruction, or exhortation.
3. a divinely inspired utterance or revelation: oracular prophecies.
4. the action, function, or faculty of a prophet.
3 is a good one. As I'm sure you have noticed that Thao(among the Thaori as well), actually do utter a revelation. They have foretold the future of earth if things continue the way they were back when Michel was brought aboard for the journey toward truth. The journey of the "Red Pill".

Whew...I just think "Thiaoouba Truth" is a better title (just an opinion, not very important). To make clear another foggy sentence, I am SO grateful I coincidently (which is a good way to describe it--the verb "to coincide" means to fit perfectly with something) ran into both books on the internet. They speak so honestly and clearly (and with more historical/scientific statistics than your typical sci-fi abduction book) that I realized, WOW, THIS IS REAL.


I remember one time when I awoke from a dream, I felt enlightened because I at first had the impression that the dream was in fact reality, little did I know that I was in fact asleep. It is a strange thing to realize that just a few moments ago you were in a world you thought to be real, but you were actually asleep the entire time. Yet after realizing that, I also realized that I forgot the dream and as a result learned nothing from the experience at all. What did your "enlightenment" entail? I am interested to hear! I think I heard a monk say once that TRUE enlightenment takes quite a while. But who knows if they are right. I guess that depends on one's definition of enlightenment and to the extent that they feel "awakened". ,

Enlightenment is very much a rapid awakening and realization of one's realization that he/she is a child of God and that he/she has a vividly clear and (redundantly) a purposeful purpose. Quite a lot of ultimate reality becomes reachable as well, as it was much in my case. The peak of my enlightenment lasted for a good two weeks before it died down to a dull, but still audible and recognized, roar. Existence and reality screamed at me for those weeks, and it was necessary, in order to make a lasting effect in this lifetime. However, I could not have 'come back to earth', so to speak (I'm not meaning to imply that where I was was not a better state of consciousness) if it had not declined in volume. The reason I know this was enlightenment (and of course I am able to say whatever I want and you will believe whatever you want) is because the conscious connection between my Self and Higher Self is still...well, I am very much aware of it and letting my Higher Self use me for my spiritual advancement. The details of each individual's enlightenment are, however, ineffable--so it's not possible to disclose EXACTLY what happened to me. I hope this description helps, though! ;)


I think it is cool that your mind is more open. Perhaps you will come to a point when you realize how NORMAL it actually is to have these kind of things.

I realized how normal "psychic", or whatever you want to call it (they're only labels), abilities are during the climax of enlightenment.

These abilities have always been there, they have just been 'dormant' so to speak. IMO there really is nothing paranormal in this universe but our own lack of knowledge-aka ignorance. A lot of people actually have had these so called "psychic experiences" since they were born, few are brave enough to admit it for fear of being ridiculed by their family and friends... to me the outlook the majority of people have toward this reality of life is strange, that is the only thing I find paranormal haha. But logically I can't blame them you know, it is not completely their faults for seeing things this way! That story sounds very similar to the way I found the books. Have you learned anything new about auras and auric sight?

We're on the same page :). I only saw auras during my peak, and even then, it was not consistent. Now, I sense the colors and patterns (maybe Third Eye aura sight?). I have no idea, but I think some kind of guidance class would be necessary--for ME, at least.

It seems like you are very fond of that book by Eckhart. I have this biased feeling when I look at that book, it looks like one of those good reads while sipping your java @ Starbucks kind of read...those kind of books that pose as "spiritual enlightenment" make quite a bit of money...I mean just look at that book called "The Secret", one of the biggest marketing scams out there. Though I do believe there is bit of jewels to dig out of that book( I am sure the book you mention has it's own jewels of truth as well so I will check it out), it seems more that the lady knew psychologically how to exploit people(ex. hence the clever name "The Secret")

Oh, how I know what you mean! ;) I agree--The Secret IS a big scam from its various authors' point of view. It does have many good points, but unfortunately, it was written unconsciously. Examples? It supports money and materiality. "Enough of this," I said when I realized this is a kind of "spiritual" get rich quick plan. With The Secret out of the way, now look at A New Earth. ET (Eckhart Tolle) wrote in the present moment, fully conscious. It does not support money or materiality, but at the same time, does not fight it either. In my view, he is a highly advanced modern spiritual visionary. Let me make it clear that his work is only a finger pointing to the moon, not the moon itself.


I assume that because of how advanced they are in their intellectual & spiritual development(if those 2 are even separate) the people in there probably have permanent responsibility to reside in their until they choose to go back to the Source(GI) again. It takes quite a number of lifetimes to even make it to that planet, who knows how much effort of development it takes to make it to such a responsible position as the Thaori. It does sound as if Thao is talking down upon the people of Arki's planet though(one which at one point was quite similar to ours)

YES YES YES!!! You are the first person who has the same view as me! That is, that they have reached the 'highest degree' and are ready for the contraction (if the big bang theory is correct) of this universe, in other words, to go back to the Source. But something else to think about...Thao DID say they're all corpses, and thus, they're souls don't reside in those floating bodies. So, WHERE ARE THEY? Already back with the Source? Vibrating in a higher dimension? Reincarnated? Who on Earth knows?

Yes and the discussion has begun. I just thought it was necessary to mention that a discussion can and often does turn into an argument for intellects who try to comprehend something that is out of their level of understanding. You asked great questions, but to really get something out of that we need quite a bit of knowledge to prevent speculation from turning into an argument just because someone disagrees, whereas no one actually knows.

Still, we're on the same page here :).


I am very sorry that you feel this way. Is this what your "enlightenment" has brought you? I bet if ants had the intellect it would take to comprehend how big just the yard is that their anthills are in, they too would feel their is no goal or end to the yard. The yard is very big, but that does not mean it has a purpose. Children can play back their, families can have barbecues back there, dogs can play, gardens can be grown, the purpose is limited to your imagination...if you think there is no purpose...there probably will be none and that backyard will go to waste and the grass will probably die. I think that in time, once you begin to understand what this vision actually meant...you will see it is quite the opposite. Would you create something with no purpose, for no reason at all? Does that sound logical to you? People seem selfish at first, until you see them as they are. What is so selfish about realizing the logic behind existence having a purpose?

There are large scale and small scale purposes. Our spiritual advancement is small scale, but ironically (because inner always affects outer), is the only thing that keeps the big scale purpose in place. The ultimate purpose (of all of infinite reality) is actually the name of God. I AM. Existence, and nothing more. And, oh, don't feel sorry for me! That vision was revelation for me, and filled me with such love and made me feel so much lighter! I felt like I was born again! :)


I am not trying to be mean but please be careful when you consider yourself "enlightened". Once again this depends on one's definition and application of the word based upon the chosen definition. But for the most part, enlightenment is an ONGOING process of learning.

Over our many lives, we experience many enlightening experiences. It is not a one-time thing. Enlightenment is awakening to full consciousness. You become aware of energy flow and your own purpose, which for some is very detailed. It IS an ongoing process of learning. We ARE on the same page! ;)


I think it was Bruce Lee(Jun Fan(sp?)) who said something along these lines, "Man is constantly learning and growing, but when he is bound by a pattern, a set way of thinking, man stops growing" (apologies for this quote is not exact and is mostly paraphrased by me).

True, that. And I think there are many more ways to damage your astral body than by noise and mind-altering drugs.

There are people out there who have closed their mind more than clearing it because they felt they were too enlightened to learn anything new and they felt better than other people. It is easy to misjudge a strong high feeling for something else, because it feels so good and right. I am not saying that you did not actually obtain enlightenment, because I actually have no idea...I don't even know you. Enlightenment can take a life time for some people, and even when you think you see things as they are sometimes you still miss something. There is always something new to learn, as long as you empty your teacup you will always be able to taste new tea, no matter how good the last cup tasted it is best to try the others as well. (unless you don't prefer tea haha)

And THAT is the trap most people fall for lol. There are SO many false prophets out there! And there are many false prophets who in turn warn others against false prophets! LOL ie. THE CHURCH. I'm encouraged by my own advancement and the fruit I bear and the fruit I eat from other 'Good Trees' (in reference to one of Jesus' metaphors).



The book said quite a bit more than that, and I feel you might have missed some important concepts in there.


When I said "it just said", that's not literal. It's just how people talk where I've grown up. Of course there're many important facts other than that in there.



I think that at the end of that sentence you have a good idea. You really should search the forums for tom's expression on his own idea of evolution, it might help you to understand-but you don't have to accept it just be open.

I'll check it out!

hm yes very interesting ... your description of other universes, I used to think about this...could it have just been 'deep space' between galaxies? After all, space is pretty big! Though by no means an adequate substitute, I sometimes play around w/the program 'celesta'.

My question rather, is, what 'shape' is the universe? Some say dodedahedron, or toroid [donut shaped] - another way is to ask, 'what does the universe-boundary 'look like''? I dunno. But I like the donut concept. Theories on atoms and electron pathways abound, but I also like the 'galaxy model for the atom' myself. Oh yeah theres also "E8".


I like the donut, too ;). And the donut hole is where God is! hehehe...


I always thought since Arki's people on their cat-1 planet became capable and successful, to a significant enough degree, to help themselves to overcome their most difficult social/political etc struggles on their own, that a cat-9 teacher would not be necessary. Or, that they are guarded over by another cat-9 planet elsewhere in the galaxy that is closer to where they are, or something like that. Judging distance from his planet to thiaoouba would be near impossible since we dont know where it is really, and, how long did his ship 'agoura' take at just below c was it, to get there? wasn't it a while?

Yeah. I'll chew on that. Thanx for that thought!


Yeah I guess that aligns me more w/a 'micro' evolution type thinking. I tend to think evolution occurs w/in each species, for the purpose that species has, which I guess assumes each variation was created at the same time by the creator, or at least foreseen by it. Keep in mind, many species after the sinking of Atlantis, Lemuria and that Indian Ocean one, forget the name its kinda long, were lost; Also, regarding this, I noticed, that reincarnation of animal spirits, though mentioned in the book, were never discussed as in whether they reincarnate into different species or not...since 19% of our electrons get recycled by nature [what percentage of its spirit is contributed by humans?], just as with what materials we recycle, I'm assuming theres an order to it, in which each type of recycled human electron into animals, would be categorized. But thats ... whoa thats complicated, isn't it.

Oh yeah, very complicated! I find it so interesting that Thiaoouba had such similar animals as Earth does...I tend to think about a kind of galactic zoo, you know! I DO think that micro consists of 99.99% of evolution. But you know, with so much space, that 0.01% of macro takes up more than we give credit to! We also have to take into account the interplanetary 'migration' of species. Muy interesante! :)

All right!

Peace and Purpose,

visionary
visionary
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:32 pm

Re: Thiaoouba Mysteries

Postby TempUser on Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:32 am

I apologize Visionary!

I can NOT deny you of whatever experience you may have had, nor can I tell you what to call it.
I am glad that we are indeed on a level of understanding, for the most part anyway...I still don't quite understand your comprehension of the purpose.
But no worries, you must learn on your own...just as long as you are on the right path-which you definitely seem to be-though I am no one to judge that!

Oh and I know that you didn't literally mean that was all they said. I just really want you to read TP again because I can guarantee you will be much more provoked the second time, as you will find many things you might have missed the first time, or understand things a lot better!

When you mentioned the 'Golden Doko' I mistakenly thought you to be talking about the doko that Michel is confronted by the Thaori.
The one you speak of with all the floating bodies. Well that one actually DOES have a special purpose.
You might remember if you read that chapter again(actually as I already suggested you won't regret reading it again, which is why I recommend it so much).
Jesus Christ is among one of the bodies in the Doko, NOT the one actually born in Mary however.
Remember the body in there is actually another Thiaoouban. Those bodies in that Doko are of Highly Advanced intellect who served
a special purpose on a low level planet to guide other individual inttellects, much as Jesus TRIED to help us on our planet over 2000 years ago... they are bodies of Bhodisattvas if you will. The 'bold and authoritative' remark by Thao was actually honest and probably very accurate...though the intellects who once embodied those were highly advanced-I assume that they are not all as highly developed as the thiaooubans....but the level of understanding that brought most of them there are WAY beyond the level of understanding of anyone on Arki's planet(at that time anyhow) as well as ours.

I hope that helps!

This goes to everyone else on the forums-I wish the best for you and your life on this Earth, do what you can to help others and to help "US" in giving this planet and the people who "pass through" a chance to revive it and the troubled inhabitants(myself included). Love and light to all! :sunny: :D
It doesn't matter how many books you have read, how many lectures you have heard - What matters is what you actually UNDERSTAND from them today about the universe and your particular role in it" -Thomas J. Chalko
TempUser
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 5:45 am

Re: Thiaoouba Mysteries

Postby kaminoko on Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:28 am

My thoughts concerning the Golden Doko:

Considering that the bodies there are floating and perfectly preserved - I believe this to be Christ's storage closet. I believe Christ has visited many planets, not just Earth, and that these bodies from different planets are kept in storage for use when Christ needs to personally visit the different planets in order to appear as one of their own kind instead of as an alien from a different planet.

http://scriptures.lds.org/en/dc/45/48-53#48

http://scriptures.lds.org/en/moses/1/32-33#32
kaminoko
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:05 am

Re: Thiaoouba Mysteries

Postby Ptah on Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:33 am

yeah not bad i like that one to!
Ptah
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:39 pm
Location: australia

Re: Thiaoouba Mysteries

Postby kaminoko on Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:28 am

Given that the Lord visited Joseph Smith, Jr. on several occasions, the body of Christ has seen some post-crucifixion use not so long ago.

April 1829

"Look unto me in every thought; doubt not, fear not. Behold the wounds which pierced my side, and also the prints of the nails in my hands and feet; be faithful, keep my commandments, and ye shall inherit the kingdom of heaven. Amen." (Doctrine & Covenants 6:36-37)

April 3, 1836

"We saw the Lord standing upon the breastwork of the pulpit, before us; and under his feet was a paved work of pure gold, in color like amber. His eyes were as a flame of fire; the hair of his head was white like the pure snow; his countenance shone above the brightness of the sun; and his voice was as the sound of the rushing of great waters, even the voice of Jehovah, saying: I am the first and the last; I am he who liveth, I am he who was slain; I am your advocate with the Father." (Doctrine & Covenants 110:2-4)
kaminoko
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:05 am

Re: Thiaoouba Mysteries

Postby kaminoko on Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:15 am

Page 44 wrote:There were also frequent instances of physical ailments being cured by the laying on of hands.


Page 64 wrote:He stopped just above and in front of me, placing both his hands on my head; the thumbs joined on my forehead above my nose, opposite the pineal gland, and
the fingers joined at the top of my head. It was Thao who described these details to me later, for at the time, I was overwhelmed by such a sensation, that the details didn’t register.
During the time his hands were on my head, it seemed that my body no longer existed. A gentle warmth and delicate perfume originated within me, emanating in waves and blending with soft music that was barely audible.


Page 116 wrote:The central figure rose by levitation, without altering his position, and slowly floated towards me. He stopped before and slightly above me, placing one of his
hands at the base of my cerebellum and the other on the left side of my skull. Again, I felt my body invaded by the fluid-like feeling of well-being, but this time I almost fainted. Removing his hands, he returned to his seat.


The above passages from Thiaoouba Prophesy were of much interest to me because The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints still practices the laying on of hands by placing the hands on the head and pronouncing a blessing by virtue of the Melchizedek Priesthood. This Priesthood power was given to Joseph Smith and Oliver Cowdery by Jesus' original apostles Peter, James, and John. The preparatory priesthood power, or the Aaronic Priesthood was given to them by John the Baptist on May 15, 1829. (Doctrine and Covenants 13) The Melchizedek Priesthood is used to bless the sick and afflicted, provide inspired spiritual guidance and counsel, bestow the "gift of the Holy Ghost", and ordain others to the Priesthood and responsibilities in the Priesthood in the church.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melchizede ... Day_Saints)
http://www.mormonwiki.com/Priesthood
http://www.mormonwiki.com/Priesthood_Blessings
kaminoko
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:05 am

Re: Thiaoouba Mysteries

Postby Robanan on Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:30 pm

Ironically, it seems like a non-believer and non Christian made it to the "closet" of the Christ and made it back to tell us the story. I think there's a lesson in that too...
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
User avatar
Robanan
 
Posts: 936
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 3:27 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: Thiaoouba Mysteries

Postby TempUser on Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:06 pm

Robanan wrote:Ironically, it seems like a non-believer and non Christian made it to the "closet" of the Christ and made it back to tell us the story. I think there's a lesson in that too...


Indeed and it's makes me sad to see so much pointless speculation spent on such a lesson....especially on points nowhere near important than what was intended.

Sometimes...I fear that this book will become the next successor of the bible....especially when I read the end of the book where Michel mentions how people asked him to create a religion of his own...I could easily see other people using the book to make that happen sometime in the future....*sigh* :cry:
It doesn't matter how many books you have read, how many lectures you have heard - What matters is what you actually UNDERSTAND from them today about the universe and your particular role in it" -Thomas J. Chalko
TempUser
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 5:45 am

Next

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron