Conclusive evidence

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

sido

Conclusive evidence

I sometimes wonder as to why the Thiaouubans dont appear directly in front of humanity,to convince skeptics,and reach out to the whole humanity,for once and for all?Instead of taking a human being every 100 years or so,why don't they directly physically come to earth?I mean there would be no doubts left then,right?Wouldnt that be the best method to put the entire human race on the path to spiritual development as there would be absolutely no doubts then....Any ideas???
Rezo

Re: Conclusive evidence

its hard to envision why but try and picture yourself up there, one of them, knowing what you know about earthlings, and perhaps, their ancient past, if so, as category 1 planet beings....I'll try and share my thoughts on it- some has been expressed here already though, so if youve heard it before, just skip over that part.

There would probably be specific conditions on the ground [if large/visible] where any landing would happen, since militaries around the world [assuming its true] has some back-engineered craft - not that they could shoot any down if they tried, but --> the chance someone in such a position might try, given situations around the globe, concludes any place they might now reveal themselves [anyone see the message about oct 14th? just saying]...so my first guess would be somewhere rural, in neighborhoods that good, honest and intelligent [not just book smart, intelligence includes any ability for balance imo - i.e. compassion, reasonable/mature, etc.] people live and work in. [ESTI - extraterrestrial search for terrestrial intelligence]!

anyway, the point is, anywhere they would reveal themselves, hypothetically, ["if I were an alien"] should they choose it beneficial for all involved and one in which humanity of earth rises to the occasion rather than freaking out, or surrendering themselves and their free will, is what they definitely do NOT want to see happen... keep in mind there have been various close encounters in dream states etc, perhaps up until now this has been the easiest, non-fear inducing way to reveal themselves. Perhaps these will continue.

Ask yourself, if you REALLY met an alien.....in person - would you be able to keep a cool head and greet them as you would a new friend? Or be so incredibly overwhelmed, or even scared, about the very thought of it? This is the "sensory overload style" of conditioning in our modern lives in general, which is actually oxymoronic; it desensitises, supposedly, yet on the other hand the anger and fear states [cortisol up up up], seem to get amped up [over sensitised]...many of us without realizing it, myself a bit too unfortunately, still can't shake such a fear. For example, this has occured in this century, between races just on this planet! But that doesn't necessarily mean in my view, that perhaps some Thiaoouba and other aliens w/them, would decide against any formal re-introductions [they came frequently and openly in past on earth, during time of MU, its in the book by the way!].

In my honest opinion, its not impossible they may come and say 'hello we've been watching you, we wish to educate you a little on certain matters, offer you to choose to accept certain types of assistance and eventually do it yourself...' the real question is, again, who to greet firsthand? One of our "leaders?" you know the media will turn inside-out on it if its made visible for all to see - depends where I guess. They are essentially teachers, which means they have office hours, can give lectures if the class will behave and receive them, but teachers never do homework. perhaps a hint or two, though [that depends on how forthcoming people are, I think] :)
banshee1965

Re: Conclusive evidence

I just read the book, twice. I have watched Desmarquet's video several times. As i undersand it and from what I read, to appear to a planet as you have suggested would violate the Universal Law. If our mission here is to spiritually evolve to the next level(s), then how would we benefit from having all the answers handed to us on a silver platter? Additionally, I think that I read that to do so would demoralize us or "take the wind out of our sails" so to speak. We would no doubt become complacent and would no longer strive to seek the path through multiple physical experience. It would be like watching the end of a movie without the thrill of the unfolding plot. It would lose its value and its depth. The free will that is reiterated throughout the book also suggests that although we have been provided clues through Desmarquet and others, that true consciousness and enlightenment can only be attained through self discovery. We have to do our universal homework without the benefit of "Cliff Notes". It would appear that there are no shortcuts to attaining oneness with the spirit, and to be honest? I think it would be a bit boring. I don't want to be cheated out of my incarnation vacations.