Thiaoouba Spies

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

shezmear

Re: Thiaoouba Spies

Also we are not talking about building pyramids, were talking about entertaining your self with ideas of TP spies wondering about the planet and thinking they are going to help you or your being watched by TP there is psychological ramifications for following that train of thought. Were as you Robo is talking about helping your self and evolving, these are very different things.

I have actually have a scaled down version of the pyramid of Giza in my house, about four and a half feet high, I need to use it more…maybe they will hear me+…..actually if I don’t say so my self I build my first pyramid at 12 year old….I spent the better part of 18 months trying to talk with ETs.….yep…. :shock:

Actually we need to be digging under the sphinx if you looking for universal technology and sound principles. The technology is already here on the planet…and when you attempted you would become a beacon for the people of thiaoouba.”2 birds with one stone” If they approved everything would go according to plan, if they did not, there would be break down after break down…actually if we do that I would like to change my name…to something biblical…or maybe since the guy that built it was called Thoth, I could change it to “Moth”…..No? :-k

Anyway if there is a catastrophe, Giza will be under water or ice :pharaoh: ….but there is a Doko down there or something similar a force field so, if you could dig and once you were in the force field you should be able to just wonder about….The thing is you either need a lot of secrecy to start playing around with these sort of technologies in this day and age. ”Moral People have not power on this planet” .Which kind of makes an atmosphere were earths populating gets reduced to like a couple of hundred thousand is a workable plan. Jesus I do sound morbid….
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
Robanan

Re: Thiaoouba Spies

Car companies are not selling, they would go bankrupt soon, what we can do is to increase awareness and demand for hydrogen cars. We better come up with agreeable and undeniable arguments.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.