Thiaoouba Spies

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Ptah

Thiaoouba Spies

In michels book "journey to the nith planet" Thao states that there are a Few Thiaooubians living on earth now to keep track of our progress. Now I cant help but think this web site has been frequented by these individuals to see how were all going. They would have endevored to know who the posters are and would have astraly visited us at one time or another. Maybe there are posters on this site that sit down at internet cafes around the world and submit posts to the forum that are actualy Thiaoouban.

Anyway I'd just like to say to our interplanetary guests, Welcome to earth guys! May the spirit be with you and enlighten you!

P.S and if you should ever feel the need, pop in a post from time to time that lifts our spirits !
Ptah

Re: Thiaoouba Spies

Well I thought it was interesting and funny! lol
Rezo

I thought so too :)

its certainly possible.

Howdy out there :sunny:
Robanan

yup :rofl:

Hello! :clap:
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
banshee1965

Woudn't it seem implausible that Thiaooubans would need to use this forum to determine what is being said? They found Michel Desmaruet in 1987 without the benefit of a forum. One would think they would just hone in on the electomagentic energy being transmitted from those with a like consciousness? I would imagine that our little world wide web is a bit like a box of crayons to them.
Grad Svensson

I doubt that they are visiting this forum.

I honestly think that Michel should have left that part out of the book, specifically because it makes people think too often "maybe Thiaooubans are here, or there", or "is she a Thiaoouban?". "Where are the Thiaoouban spies? Where can I meet them?" etc...

This kind of thinking is bad... it would be best to think of that we are not being watched, that we are not being observed, so that we are forced to take responsibility for ourselves. We should keep our thoughts away from the abstract and fantastical, and more on ourselves and our own problems.
Robanan

Well they might not go directly through the forum's content, what happens if they are monitoring us (with those better means available to them) should be like we make a collective intent to say "hi" to them by using our forum software, they pick up this intent if they are monitoring us and our individual activities, and then they decide if they should or should not answer.
There's no way one could prove that user xyz is from Thiaoouba so my guess is they would avoid using the forum to make posts not to create confusion and distrust among the members.

Hey Grad,
I think you mean that becoming "obsessed" with a "thought" is bad, because otherwise, thinking "intelligently" is a self-correcting process in general where fantasy is kept as fantasy so long as there's no proof it's not. Many "fantasies" have been observed to turn into "valuable knowledge" or "observable facts" on their own, as many other fantasies remain as they are.
Thinking about the abstract and fantastical, is called "Creative thinking". One would need a lot of "luck" if they were to tackle their own personal problems without using any forms of creative thinking.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
Grad Svensson

What I mean is that it's bad to keep your thoughts on the hopes that space people will contact you, because they will not. The fantasy of space people visiting you does not turn into valuable knowledge, it turns into a subconscious plague of delusion. The message of Thiaoouba Prophecy was not to concern yourself with Thiaoouba, but with Earth.

Certain types of people who read this book, who are prone to over-indulging in fantasy, will quickly become obsessed with thoughts of that nature, which is why I expressed my dislike for that phrase in the book.

Remember that every time you think, "are thiaooubans here?" or "are they a thiaoouban in disguise?", the answer has a 99.999% chance of being "no". These type of thoughts, if left unchecked, can spiral out of control.

It is important to focus your thoughts and efforts where they can actually be of some use, and keep thoughts of space travel and extra terrestrials a distant priority.
Rezo

Welcome to the forum, Grad! Your insights are appreciated.

Like you say, maybe some do take it this way, or it develops into that...and, to put myself on the spot, it is true my avatar implies I'm 'into' portals and whatnot, and i post relatively frequently [no, really?]. Which may imply I may be near this point you mention [?] to a casual observer. Of course caring too much what other people think isn't healthy either, in a way its the same problem....e.g. sometimes Ive actually wondered such silly things 'oh is such and such here, etc etc...' of course always saying thats ridiculous and moving on. It only happened in the beginning then it pretty much stopped for the most part after that. I won't guess as to why its in the book, about it saying they are here I mean.

I guess to say honestly for oneself, is this helping my life goals, do I feel like I am accomplishing growth through this activity and all it leads to? And if the answers no, then time to change something! It may seem true for example, to the casual observer, that I spend more time on this, than other things, however, I actually do have an active life outside of my activity here, or online in general, for that matter. Also, I won't deny the challenges involved with that either;

For me, I don't attribute those to any learned helplessness type of 'hope' for something outside myself, like expecting to get 'contacted'. But its possible I guess, theres maybe a little bit of that. We all live within somewhat corrupt systems [profit/'ego' based] as it is, so in certain ways we are already prone to this thinking. Not to take self-responsibility out of it, but this is also a factor, I think.

So thanks actually for bringing this up.
Robanan

Then I do agree though that there's a fine line between keeping an open mind and turning insane about delusional obsessions, but you can't blame anyone or anything else except the person who gets things wrong in his head. Being an adult equals being able to take some responsibility of certain things, can anyone who doesn't take responsibility of their own thoughts and understanding be considered an adult? I don't think so and that's how conscious an average person may better be for their own good.
shezmear

Grad Svensson wrote:I doubt that they are visiting this forum.

I honestly think that Michel should have left that part out of the book, specifically because it makes people think too often "maybe Thiaooubans are here, or there", or "is she a Thiaoouban?". "Where are the Thiaoouban spies? Where can I meet them?" etc...

This kind of thinking is bad... it would be best to think of that we are not being watched, that we are not being observed, so that we are forced to take responsibility for ourselves. We should keep our thoughts away from the abstract and fantastical, and more on ourselves and our own problems.
I 100% agree with this....
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
shezmear

Grad Svensson wrote:What I mean is that it's bad to keep your thoughts on the hopes that space people will contact you, because they will not. The fantasy of space people visiting you does not turn into valuable knowledge, it turns into a subconscious plague of delusion. The message of Thiaoouba Prophecy was not to concern yourself with Thiaoouba, but with Earth.

Certain types of people who read this book, who are prone to over-indulging in fantasy, will quickly become obsessed with thoughts of that nature, which is why I expressed my dislike for that phrase in the book.

Remember that every time you think, "are thiaooubans here?" or "are they a thiaoouban in disguise?", the answer has a 99.999% chance of being "no". These type of thoughts, if left unchecked, can spiral out of control.

It is important to focus your thoughts and efforts where they can actually be of some use, and keep thoughts of space travel and extra terrestrials a distant priority.
Ho this is good too...I wish I new this in 2000....I know it now though...
J.C
ronald

To know to be observed by an wise teacher could give an extra stimulus to both sides of the coin, so to speak.
It can also be reassuring and help focus on the tasks at hand to just imagine there is assistance standing behind you.
Robanan

Grad Svensson wrote:What I mean is that it's bad to keep your thoughts on the hopes that space people will contact you, because they will not. The fantasy of space people visiting you does not turn into valuable knowledge, it turns into a subconscious plague of delusion. The message of Thiaoouba Prophecy was not to concern yourself with Thiaoouba, but with Earth.
I know a guy who thinks that there is no intelligent life in our galaxy just because no one has responded to the messages he and his friends have been sending through space. We don't call him delusional but rather, everybody seems to think that he is the most intelligent person living on earth. The fantasy that intelligent life is out there in our galaxy which can be contacted has all the chances of turning into valuable knowledge that would shake the very foundations of our scientific and religious establishment and has the potential of greatly altering our understanding of the universe hopefully for the better. Whatever the message of TP, one of our concerns should and must be to increase our understanding of the universe we live in.
Grad Svensson wrote:Certain types of people who read this book, who are prone to over-indulging in fantasy, will quickly become obsessed with thoughts of that nature, which is why I expressed my dislike for that phrase in the book.
Not everyone is capable of handling information carefully. It should be them who should crave to learn better ways to increase their intelligence instead of cutting large stuff so small, they would fit into mediocre minds.
Grad Svensson wrote:Remember that every time you think, "are thiaooubans here?" or "are they a thiaoouban in disguise?", the answer has a 99.999% chance of being "no". These type of thoughts, if left unchecked, can spiral out of control.

Spiral out of control, you mean people being provoked to learn telepathy? or you mean trying to figure out how to make pyramids and use them to contact other civilizations from other galaxies? Maybe some people could get so much out of control as to try and see auras or read the psychosphere?
I think it's important to focus our thoughts and efforts into creating and industrializing hydrogen engines for starters.
shezmear

It`s already here http://hytechapps.com, these guys managed to get a car to run on this, I thinkI could get a car to run on this also, I spoke with them, Hydo will never get off the ground unless you get major funding or stage a massive demonstartion, like one in TP...
J.C