Interstellar Telepathic Communication

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

NJones

Interstellar Telepathic Communication

Hello,

In TP it says that one purpose of the pyramids was interstellar telepathic communication, because telepathy is not possible over vast distances. What worries me about this is why would something non-linear (telepathy) depend on something linear (distance).

Any thoughts?

NJones
Last edited by ronald on Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: spelling corrections
Ptah

Re: Interstellar Telepathic Communication

Quantum entanglement most likely. Even in the world of quantum mechanics there will be laws or general rules that need bending. The solar system may function as a hub not to allow to much out of its own back yard. Its a bit like shouting at the town down the road in the vain hope they hear you. The sound would be soaked up in background noise. So stronger forms of comunication is needed.
Rezo

I thought this as well...a bit off topic, but, how did the galactic com-center Thao's people talked to michel on, how far away from thiaoouba were they when they transmitted this? I might guess technology also it may be possible to communicate over vast distances in space, of course it would be way beyond our technology.
Robanan

The book emphasis is that telepathy and such are also natural phenomena as much as sound propagation through air is. So I suppose what ptah proposes is indeed one of the factors involved.
I think an example of things non-linear depending on linear things can be derived from the maxwell equations.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
bomohwkl

You have not enough energy to transmit the information further than, err..solar system. you need an energy amplifier, like a pyramid.
It is true that during creation, most particles are entangled. We do need to know about decoherence which can destroy the entanglement. You need energy and effort to preserve such entanglement.
Robanan

... and there must be more advanced technologies than pyramids indeed for I don't recall michel mentioning about seeing any type of pyramidal structures on Thiaoouba in his book. Egg shape vs Pyramid shape but I guess that's just the looks :rofl:
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
Rezo

does this entanglement mean that even in a lucid dream state, where we astrally travel and communicate, that beyond solar system IS possible?

If so it means that being in the physical sets a limit of distance to think, physically [in the 'physical' [observable] universe] "somehow".

They got to earth's psycho-sphere from up there, without a pyramid, and while inside a 'regular' Doko...I don't actually recall this distance limitation being in TP, but rather something Tom mentioned - is it from his conversations w/Michel, b/c I am aware vaguely, that Michel also had a little more information between him and them, that were not in the book. [?]
Rezo

Did people such as Thoth, build the pyramid and others like it - from their 'own' knowledge, or from instructions from the Thiaoouba people who would occasionally openly visit the king of Mu [as written in tp] as in, teaching those psychologists/scientists, like at a school - perhaps even from time to time inviting the king to their ships to travel around the earth [last part is just an idea].

I ask in terms of hearing that certain research/work as withn Nassim Haramein and others, mentioning regarding pyramid builders, that natives of such areas as yucatan, egypt et.al., regarded the builders as 'sun gods'. of course this term can be also interpreted in different ways.

Thoughts?
ArioK

My understanding is that Interstellar communication is possible because in TP it says that we are Telepathically connected to Our overself at all times by that special vibration. I believe that it is because the overself recieved so much cosmic energies emminating from all over thier home planet of Thiaoouba that they are able to maintain that silver strand connection tapped into a non-linear dimension simliar to the one where time and space do not operate where the Thiaooubans travel at supraliminal speeds in ( above light speed ), albeit they tap into this corridor with technology far advanced they must also tap into naturally with their advanced spirits.

I always wondered about their communicators on their ship. And maybe the above is a plausible explanation on how those Coms could be working over such vast distances. One also has to remember that the Thiaooubans tapped into the Psychosphere they were astral traveling to our planet tapping into the dimensions of the past not accessing it from a station like the pyramid. I say this because I'm not sure if the King of Mu used the Pyramid to project himself out or was keeping his astral body inside or downloading sort of speak.
" All that we are is the result of what we have thought" - Lord Buddha.... Think Love, Be Love.
ronald

We had GSPIN in 2003 and another ten years earlier or so ( if I remember correctly :-k ) the Fogal transistor. Are these not up to the task? At least for starting solar system wide, these might help us understanding conceptually how to approach non linear longer distances.