Bakaratinian's health food?

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

bomohwkl

Bakaratinian's health food?

‘Thus, the two spacecraft headed for Earth. The first landing took place where Australia is now found. At that time, it should be explained that Australia, New Guinea, Indonesia and Malaysia were all part of the one continent. A strait existed, about 300 kilometres wide, exactly where Thailand is now found.
‘In those times, Australia possessed a great inland sea fed by several large rivers, so that diverse and interesting flora and fauna flourished there. All things considered, the astronauts chose this country as their first immigration base.
‘I must say, to be more precise, that the black race chose Australia and
supposedly, australia must have highly evolved superfood that can only be found in Australia originated and developed from Bakaratini............. I wonder whether there is any australians here to testify that.
shezmear

Re: Bakaratinian's health food?

I don`t know were you get the idea of a super food?, You have the "Black boys" as meationed on Toms site..., I have been in the middle of Australia, you can see the water marks on the mountains...there was once a sea there for sure...
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
bomohwkl

well...in the past, we had secret fruit that could simulate the brain to solve whatever problems unsolveable. The food they had must be very advanced. So, they must have super health food too so does Thiaoouba.
soulrider

bomohwkl wrote:well...in the past, we had secret fruit that could simulate the brain to solve whatever problems unsolveable. The food they had must be very advanced. So, they must have super health food too so does Thiaoouba.

That fruit was only in the Kings gardens on Mu. Thiaoouba doesn't have/need super foods, as they're already "super individuals" so to speak... :eat:
Always remember you're unique, like everybody else.