The Sacred Symbols of Mu and TP

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

shezmear

The Sacred Symbols of Mu and TP

I bought this book some time ago in hard copy I recommended it on the forum but I don’t know how many of you guys got a chance to read it, I bought of all James books in a attempt to find out more about TP and its validity’s and I found some interesting things…In one book James states that while in Egypt he found instruments that make the sound of nature, the rustling of leaves, the sound of wind ect ect ….

Not everything in this Books lines up with TP but some of it is just remarkable, in fact if TP is in fact a factual story then these books are indeed quite remarkable in there ability to have made it to light 15000 years after the disappearance of MU.

The book claims that it gets some of its information from the Naacal Tablets…which Thao makes reference to in TP.

From memory Vesko spoke with the son/relative of James who claimed I think that the books were bogus, I`m sure there is a thread on this, if this is a fact, that then puts a spin on TP and Michel….considering the books were written a long time ago. I’m not saying they are bogus, I’m just leaving all options open.

In fact you have the same explanations about the nature of the universe in James books as you have in TP.While the factual nature of books may be in question in my mind, there is no question that they contain the same information.

http://books.google.com.au/books?id=cRF ... #PPA205,M1

Ho, when you get a chance do a Google video search with the word Thiaooba you will find some related videos there.There is one guy on there who has been well and truly “Tomofyed”.After spending a considerable amount of time with Tom and seeing these videos I just cringle, I actually feel embarrassed for him, the spitting and swearing detracks from his attempts to share what he claims to have learned.

There is such a thing as “spiritual arrogance”, it’s just another face of the ego….
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
Rezo

Re: The Sacred Symbols of Mu and TP

if you mean what I think, Ive seen that video! [the person reciting excerpts from 'the freedom of choice'?]. I do enjoy that book as well, though.

I'm going to check out that link about the Naacals, sounds interesting.
shezmear

There is not like one video I think there is like 3...you`ll know when you find them.... :lol:. I geuss some may like this sort of thing......
J.C
Robanan

Heresy! there's a guy more "tomofyed" than me? outrageous! Blasphemy!

On the topic: I ehrmm... consciously decided to ignore that book (sacred symbols of MU) because I feel is a dead end, it's a cold case if you know what I mean. I'm open to more up-to-date information about the latest findings on such things. I don't know of any archaeologists who have come up with anything by following the available hints. If you know any please do share.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
shezmear

Ho Robo.. I o you an apology after I made that post I was like , was that....????
Then I was like ho he’s gunner be pissed..I was wondering when the fall out from this post would hit, sorry dude....I did not know it was you ....and dude...your intense.... :rofl:
J.C
Robanan

Oh that noob could wish he'd be me... rob iz ze best... period! :rofl:
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
shezmear

So it was not you?..... :shock: maybe I need to look at your photo again..... :-k because if it was not I’m taking my apology back! :lol:
J.C
Robanan

nope mate I don't have videos... honest! any resemblance can only be purely accidental! Don't you think if I'd make videos I'd put them here myself?
shezmear

Do I think you would do that?, yeah I geuss you would in thinking about it...based on your past efforts....
J.C