The 7 Thaori in The Book Many Lives Many Masters

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

ArioK

The 7 Thaori in The Book Many Lives Many Masters

Many Lives, Many Masters by Dr. Brian L. Weiss M.D. here is a few excerpts channeled through his patient by what the Author liked to call the Master Spirits. Great Book. We that know of TP know who these master Spirits are. =)

"Our task is to learn, Man's purpose is to become God-like through knowledge. And by knowledge we approach God. We must all teach and help one another. We must share our knowledge with other people.

Energy...everything is energy. There is a brilliant energizing light inside of all of us and we can all find it, if we but try. We are spiritual beings. To be in physical body is an abnormal state. When we are in spiritual state, that is natural to us. The interaction between people in the spiritual form is different. When you are in physical state you can experience relationships, and thus grow from those relationships. We all have the abilities far beyond what we use. Some of us find this out sooner than others.

We choose when we will come into physical bodies and when we will leave. You will be guided in time. When you accomplish what you were sent down here to accomplish then your life will be ended, but not before then.

Everybody's path is the same. We must all learn certain attitudes while we're in physical bodies. Some of us are quicker to accept them than others. Love and Compassion, Hope, Faith and Charity...we must all know them well. It's not just one hope and one faith and one love-so many things feed into each one of these. There so many ways to demonstrate them and yet we have only tapped into a little bit of each one.

We are given intuitive powers we should follow and not try and resist. Some people posses powers greater than others, because they have been accrued them from many other lifetimes. We are all the same. One is no greater than the next. All of life is just lessons and there is much to learn.

Patience and Timing.... Everything Comes when it must come. A life cannot be rushed, cannot be worked on schedule as so many people want it to be. We must accept what comes to us at a given time and not ask for more. But Life is Eternal, so we never die; we are never really born. We just pass through different phases. Humans have many dimensions. But time is not as we see time. But rather in the lessons that are learned."

Who else has read this? I encountered someone in my travels that showed me this as I was showing them TP. Coincidence? I think not.
" All that we are is the result of what we have thought" - Lord Buddha.... Think Love, Be Love.
shezmear

Re: The 7 Thaori in The Book Many Lives Many Masters

:rofl:...you like it so much because you already know it....
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
ptex

Re: The 7 Thaori in The Book Many Lives Many Masters

Dr. Brian Weiss is one of my favorite authors.
One can easily feel how through his books series his patients have progressed physically, mentally and spiritually by using past time regressions. Many of the things that are revealed to him and his patients from Masters, positively correlate with what's mentioned in Thiaoouba Prophecy. I found many teachings that are so important to me and also revelations that helped me through in many ways. I couldn't recommend more reading Dr. Weiss's books. In another book, "Messages from the Masters" Dr. Weiss compiles a couple of the messages he received from Masters in practical exercises that we can apply.

So, Ariok, well done for bringing such an important contribution :thumleft:
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth