Thiaoouba on "OPRAH" Winfrey - Let's Enlighten the Planet

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

ArioK

Thiaoouba on "OPRAH" Winfrey - Let's Enlighten the Planet

"Our task is to learn, Man's purpose is to become God-like through knowledge. And by knowledge we approach God. We must all teach and help one another. We must share our knowledge with other people."

I have always had plans to spread the word of Thiaoouba through Famous People and their fans. Delivering this book in person to figure heads such as Tetsin Gyatso, The Dalia Llama or Thomas Monson the Leader of the Mormon LDS Church. While some of my plans since I live in Los Angeles is to Get other famous Hollywood Actors. Other plans are Top Secret and won't be discussed on this board. First Person I would be willing to personally visit would be Oprah Winfrey. Imagine if she put Thiaoouba on her book of the Month club and Endorsed it herself. We somehow dragged Michel out of seclusion. i am Vietnamese so I would be willing to go and get him to give one last interview worth his time. Her following is massive. My main focus is to change the consciousness of my country.Time is of the Essence and the situation around the World is critical mass. I hear far to many stories everday directley from peoples mouths, that they are broken.I inform all of the people I come across of the circumstantial evidence that supports TP not just the following story.

We all thirst and hunger for spiritual sustanence. Is it niave to think that if everyone knew of this book that it would be the key to world peace? Definitley it must be one of the Keys to the Future of it. Although we number few members on this forum, I one day envison the count into the tens of millions of registered users. Believe in yourself. Believe in your own potential for greatness. Know that you can change the world. It is something that is within each of us.

Even with complete strangers. I always start with my favorite story, then lead into Thiaoouba and how TP explains how the story is possible.The story is of Professor Jon Lorber and the Boy with No Brain. Professor Jon Lorber used to walk up and down the hallways of Sheffield University in London, England where he was the main professor of anatomy. his specialty was the anatomy of the skull.

As the students would walk to class he would gather some that he wanted to join his study that had irregular malformed heads... sometimes only he would notice but he was the expert.

He would ask them to join his study and offer a couple dollars of beer money or whatever they wanted to spend the money on to join the study. The first part was an IQ test.

The subject scores a 137 on his IQ test, average is about 120 and genius is at about 150-160+. The second part of the study was a cat scan. The cat scan revealed that the subject had 99.9 percent fluid in his head. .001 mm of brain tissue. Less than a hair of brain matter. I wanted to KNOW how this was possible. I wanted answers and my search led me to TP. What I Know to be the Truth. This story is validates the Thaori's explanation of the soul. So I let others know how I found TP and so I would probably begin with this favorite Buddhist story if I were to speak with Oprah. Do others on this boards have ideas like this that we can put into action?

-ArioK-
" All that we are is the result of what we have thought" - Lord Buddha.... Think Love, Be Love.
ArioK

Re: Thiaoouba on "OPRAH" Winfrey - Let's Enlighten the Planet

I have always known who I was going to approach first. I had my sights set on my pastor. Dr. Robert H. Schuller and his Senior Pastor Juan Carlos Ortiz will be the first that I approach because I am attend their Church.The Crystal Cathedral broadcasts its church services around the world on a television show called The Hour of Power, is said to be the most-watched Christian program worldwide, with an estimated average of 20 million viewers tuning in each week. I would approach them with a more condensed version of Thiaoouba. A cliffnote version of the book that basically leaves out the abduction part of the story and starts at the 7 Thaori. When they start to talk with Michel and say " May the Great Spirit Assist and Enlighten You, the others echoed, May the Spirit Enlighten You, Once and for always we will teach you what the French call the "key to the Mystery." Then it moves onto the history of mankind and Atlantis etc that Thao taught Michel on the way to Thiaoouba and finishes up with the end of the Book with the history of Jesus Moses. If you would like to review what I would show them it goes along the lines of mypersonal myspace page which is located here. www.myspace.com/ariok or my Thiaoouba myspace cliffnote version of the book here www.myspace.com/secretsofgod.

Pray for me my friends.The Spirit will give the increase. The first step is always the hardest. I guess it would go back to mainly fear of failure or fear of rejection. But fear is of the Earth. The Spirit of Truth and Righteousness casteth out Fear. - E.G.

-)}Ken{(-
" All that we are is the result of what we have thought" - Lord Buddha.... Think Love, Be Love.
ArioK

Study more to understand that each at all times stands in the presence of that Power, that Force, that brings to each the power of knowing self in a material world. Each act, each thought of each body adds to the bringing about of His Kingdom in the earth, or adds to that which prevents it from becoming manifest in this material plane . . .

Edgar Cayce Reading 911-6

Then as ye have held, as ye have applied that ye have gained, so does the ability come to be of that help, that aid to those who are stumbling--some blindly, some gropingly, some discouraged, some overanxious, some overzealous of their own peculiar twist or turn; yet all seeking--seeking the light.
But He is the light, as ye have seen in thine experience--yea in thine experiences through the earth ye, too, have seen the light and lost thy way. And even as He put on flesh that He, too, might know the ways of the flesh, of the desires, of the urges that have wrought in the experiences of men that blindness of self-glory, self-indulgence or self-aggrandizement that has led many astray, even with the forces of Divine at times working through them.
For the Spirit is willing, the flesh is weak. And the strength, the influence, the force and power, is by that trust, that faith in Him . . .

Edgar Cayce Reading 1301-1
Zio

Hum... show TP to Christians? Are you sure about it? If you really want to go that way, I want to know what your pastor think about showing TP in his Hour of Power program (I had the chance of watching that program once). Because I really don't think Christians will accept TP that easily, even if it's on a popular television program. IMO, you have better chances on the Dalia Llama or even Oprah.

I still don't know much about your position is right now, but I'm going to stay neutral in this subject and see how it goes.
Robanan

I've already sent TP to Oprah through a webform submission on her website. I'm not sure if the book has even reached her hands though.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.