Books referencing Thiaoouba Prophecy

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

ptex

Books referencing Thiaoouba Prophecy

I thought it would be interesting to know what books directly reference Thiaoouba Prophecy.
If you find a reference not listed, please add your own reply to this post.

So far I count 3 books: I'll provide the lists as well as small quotes of where the reference to TP appears.

Book "The Madness of Prince Hamlet" by Robert M. Youngson. On page 222:
Are you aware that these people know the purpose of our existence and the purpose of life on Earth? Are you aware that space travel across multi-dimentional space is possible at speeds much greater than the speed of light? Are you aware that Planet Earth is very near the bottom of the scale of civilized evolution?
The chances are that you are not aware of these things, mainly because you haven't read the book Thiaoouba Prophecy by Michel Desmarquet, which has gone into four editions and has been translated into Japanese. This book has been described as one of the 'most important books in the last 2000 years'. This is because it contains information vital to our future, provided by "people from the planet Thiaoouba"
Book "Light-Seeds" by Michael St.Clair. On page 174 you can read:
We do not actually comprehend what we really do to our very own consciousness and to Earth. We cannot handle our current "technology" or knowing. We use it to destroy each other and Earth. However the People of Thiaoouba described the fascinating encounters of true technology we lost on Earth, many thousands of years ago.
Book "Being Human - A guide to Metaphysics. The web reading list on page 114 says:
Aura and Astral Body - learn to see own aura: http://www.thiaoouba.com/seeau.htm
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
Zio

Re: Books referencing Thiaoouba Prophecy

heh, nice findings, I never knew, except from one, that that many authors have referenced TP.
Rezo

how about that - nice find! Its intereseting to know other writers have mentioned it.
ptex

Here are 2 more books which make a short reference to Thiaoouba Prophecy:

Book "Anunnaki,UFOs,Extraterrestrials & Afterlife Greatest Information As Revealed by De Lafayette: Selections from his 50 years of studying with Anunnaki Ulema, his secret findings & his writings" by Maximillien De Lafayette. On page 197:
For example Michel Desmarquet, author of "Thiaoouba Prophecy", frequently glows with the electric blue during his lectures, especially when he answers questions from the public.
Book "Ulema Code and Language of the World Beyond. Secret Doctrine of the Anunnaki and Extraterrestrials" by Maximillien De Lafayette. On page 98:
For example Michel Desmarquet, author of "Thiaoouba Prophecy", frequently glows with the electric blue during his lectures, especially when he answers questions from the public.
These contents were certainly taken from Tom Chalko's web site: How to see and READ the AURA: Part 3
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
ptex

One book Taking the Blue or the Red Pill‎ by Otigoc Musogre references "Thiaoouba Prophecy" in the list of "Must read books".

Excerpt taken from page 41:
Book List

I have read hundreds of esoteric and scientific book over the last 30 years and here is my list of the most important and pertinent ones.

* denotes a 'must read'

(...)
The Thiaoouba Prophecies, Michel Desmarquet *