Who is Jesus NOW?

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

soulrider

Who is Jesus NOW?

I realise the Jesus sent from Thiaoouba was actually Aarioc, but when he did his "bit" on earth, I'm guessing he's back on Thiaoouba - but who is he now? One of the Thaori? Any ideas welcome... thanks
Always remember you're unique, like everybody else.
Alexander

Re: Who is Jesus NOW?

He went back in his old body,so he/she is still Aarioc, expect of course if he choosed to reincarnate on an inferior planet for some reason.I strongly doubt he is one of the Thaori now, as they were there for millions of years, and unless Aarioc evolved so much in two thousand years, that he is now superior to one of the Thaora and thus take his place, he is not one of them.
ptex

My good friend soulrider, I feel that we're only speculating regarding this subject.
There's no way one can say something relevant about this. Aarioc is on his course somewhere in this universe, be it in Thiaoouba or another planet regardless of its level. His mission on Earth was an astounding one and I'm so eternally grateful he had the courage and infinite compassion to go through such an ordeal voluntarily. From this we can clearly see the true magnitude of his spiritual development. To this day he is one of the major sources of hope and inspiration for us earthlings living here, even if part of his original message has been distorted. But now, 2000 years later, we have some very good clues as to what his true teachings were about.
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
shezmear

I`m Jesus man... 8) sorry...
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
Matt

I'd be more curious as to who the "original" Jesus is now, as in the body that the Thaori created from scratch..
shezmear

Its good you`ve asked us, were sure to know... :rofl:

I`m thinking that if one follows the reasoning offered in the book and through listening to my own feelings which are essentially based on my own experience .And from what little truth I have read about this human being.My geuss is he would be doing his PhD working to graduate.I thinking the more you understand the more specific your goals become, the less random your decisions.The more defined your direction.

Returning to the source…is there any other goal for the soul?
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
soulrider

Matt wrote:I'd be more curious as to who the "original" Jesus is now, as in the body that the Thaori created from scratch..
the body that the Thaori created IS the one I'm talking about. The "original" one was an embryo... that being said, I'd be interested if anyone has followed the bloodline of the "original" Jesus who died in Japan... anyone?

Back to my original post, and more specifically the comment on the Thaori. I was thinking, since the Thaori are the ONLY ones who can actually go back to the source and stay there, then wouldn't there be a chance that Aarioc could have been "promoted" to one of the true masters if the position was available?

Thao never mentioned what became of Aarioc after his mission on Earth, hence my original thinking-out-loud :-k
Always remember you're unique, like everybody else.
Krad

The Thaori ARE with the source,except when they want to be in a physical body, and jst because they are there, it doesen't mean anyone has to be promoted.
As to what happened with Aarioc, I don't think anyone here knows it, nor is it important.Most likely, he lives happily since then, and evolving spiritully.
Jesus's descendant is said to be Toyoji Sawaguchi.
http://www.subgenius.com/subg-digest/ancient/0163.html
By the way an intersting fact the words for Jesus used for father and mother was apa and aya,which was used in South America and even today, in Hungary. Possibly it was from the language of Mu.
Eon

Why should we even care about it? Guy did his job, it's been couple of thousand years now, I say leave him be.. For Christ's sake.. :) This seems similar to public's obsession about pop stars.
"I have as much authority as the Pope, I just don't have as many people who believe it." - George Carlin
joao vieira

One day in 1935, Japanese scholars arrived in Shingo to tell Sawaguchi
he was the direct descendant of Jesus and Yumiko.

The 67-year-old Sawaguchi, who grows garlic and rice, is skeptical of
the whole thing. He would prefer to discuss liberalization of farm
imports rather than his venerable reputed ancestor.

``I'm not a Christian, and I have my doubts about being Jesus'
descendant,'' he said. ``Somehow I just can't picture Jesus, a great
man, as my ancestor.''

I guess he says it all...
Aeon Psyche

Wow, what an amazing audiance XD
Aeon Psyche

shezmear wrote:Its good you`ve asked us, were sure to know... :rofl:

I`m thinking that if one follows the reasoning offered in the book and through listening to my own feelings which are essentially based on my own experience .And from what little truth I have read about this human being.My geuss is he would be doing his PhD working to graduate.I thinking the more you understand the more specific your goals become, the less random your decisions.The more defined your direction.

Returning to the source…is there any other goal for the soul?

you can pick your goals yourself just like interests but spiritually, returning back to the source is the highest goal. we all are a small particle from the source, the great intellect or god or however you call "her/him". the source, or the tenth category like i call it or rather, the nondimensional, omnipresence is the highest of all where we can evolve to. I assume aarioc went back to thiaoouba. for how long, i wouldn't know. But I assume this bacause the body of christ was there.
Jesus/aarioc graduated already is what i think.

He's living a life on earth right now but only remembers his new life, kinda like moses. He already figured out who he was throughout his life's experiences.
However there is little he can do in the position he is currently in. He also can't prove who he was so he never tells. He has an interesting birthdate.
that's about all i'll say. :)
Rezo

your statement that he has graduated, and that he is alive on earth right now, as an earthling, puzzle me.

i do not think he is here now, but i understand that perhaps because we are at a point that is worse than that of 2,000 years ago, some may think so. Just as the popular belief that he will 'come back'...

however to place all hope, and burden into one being in such a way, as was done 2,000 years ago, will not result in our 'c' - ivilization improving itself in the end. not saying this is what you suggest, but rather that it is a popular notion in the 'second coming' theology.