category 3 Aremo x3

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

shezmear

category 3 Aremo x3

I don`t know if I understand this right but at 24 min Michel says that the people of Mu were from a third category planet...see for your self...
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... Desmarquet
:sail:
Rezo

Re: category 3 amero x3

This can be referenced @ below links, please see:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=187&p=4011&hilit=Ar ... gory#p4011

and here:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=629&p=7178&hilit=Ar ... gory#p7178

It seems that category of person/planet needs to be electronically measured, like aura would, for example [elecctronically there must be some quality that would be definitively observable when properly looked for]. Way ahead of our technological abilities today - I would assume...necessity is the mother of invention, they say...

Context of book tends to be as Vesko mentioned above in the 2nd link, I elaborate: Hebra ship landed, but was mentioned as not being in the right category [cant go forward, bad to go backward]; in contrast, Bakaratini people gave themselves nuclear destruction and later in history had to find proper category and came to earth; while Aremo X3, ca. our 1837, same situation of atomic warfare problems, then go back 250000+ years they came here also / in TP says, they 'defensively engaged' the Chinese colony on Mu - seems similar to me category wise, so far. One may argue weapons and ignorant aggressive behavior to the point of negatively affecting entire cultures may exist in categories 2 and 3, even 4 - but we know so little about our own, its very difficult to speculate beyond in this way.

Actually, I didn't think about this one bit though, before really - that is, the Aremox3 emigrant ship command was said to have apparently felt the need to defend itself with weapons - could this mean after that nasty Asteroid cataclysm, some of the high-tech weaponry including lasers they used to possess was somehow salvaged, otherwise, how could those people really have been a threat to the emigrants?
Krad

Re: category 3 amero x3

I thiink Michel said that their civilisation could work for a planet of the third category.
shezmear

Re: category 3 Aremo x3

ya, o.k, he does that some times, says one thing and means another...
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C