Korean Test = Italian Earthquake

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

A.Friend

Korean Test = Italian Earthquake

Listening to the news over the last couple of days, firstly with the supposed "Missile testing/Satellite launch" occurr :scratch: ing in Korea with a section landing in the sea, and this morning hearing the news of an earthquake in Italy I was reminded of a paragraph in TP in the postscript (page171)

"Furthermore, if you carefully follow the dates of the underwater explosions at Mururoa, you will notice that in the hours later, there is always a large scale earth quake somewhere on the planet, following the explosion, of course..."

Does anyone else think this is a possible hypothesis of nuclear testing by the Koreans? :scratch:
'A STRANGER IS A FRIEND YOU SIMPLY HAVENT MET YET'
Rezo

Re: Korean Test = Italian Earthquake

I was thinking about this as well, who knows...however what we are told is, the test was in the air. It might be coincidence, unless there were acknowledged sub-oceanic testing - are there "signatures" for such testing that exist??

Like the undersea volcano eruption near Tonga was it several weeks ago, last week - these may also be natural temperature-regulation mechanisms of the earth to cool things back down. Pretty harsh but pretty real.

If it is from underwater testing, its either: there is some nation or group doing underwater testing and the korean air test was a cover, or, its conducted by u.s., european or other '1st' world nations, as has been done for decades already and continuing, especially those who haven't ratified the test ban treaty.

http://www.rense.com/general61/earthqua ... misand.htm [may or may not have seen, not the original source - but rense seems to comes up for me, as one of the first in searches but thats unrelated].
ptex

I'm not sure myself too. The thing is that governments even if they know it was a nuclear test, may be covering it given that it's highly sensible information capable of spreading alarmist behavior. Curious thing that Japan immediately requested an emergency meeting of the United Nations Security Council: http://www.japantoday.com/category/poli ... ket-launch

Something else extremely (and unfortunately) curious is that an Italian scientist has been trying to warn for a potential big earthquake in the very same region it occurred 1 month ago, please check: http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/w ... 045436.ece

The following quote is from that source (Times Online):
One month ago, vans with loudspeakers drove around L'Aquila telling residents to evacuate their houses after Giampaolo Giuliani, a researcher at a nuclear physics institute at nearby Gran Sasso, predicted a large quake was on its way.

Mr Giuliani, who based his forecast on concentrations of radon gas around seismically active areas, was reported to police for “spreading alarm” and was forced to remove his findings from the internet, although a video interview with him remains on YouTube.
It seems that if authorities listened to this warning, many lives could have been saved.
Still his method for predicting earth quakes will surely be under fine scrutiny after this and maybe can save many more lives in the future. :-k
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
Rezo

it must be very frustrating/upsetting for this scientist / corageous man, and families around that village that might have survived....

I can't believe it was removed from the internet [his report/warning]. Thanks for posting this, otherwise I'm not sure I would have become aware of it.
ptex

From what I mentioned above it seems unlikely that the two events are related: the missile launch and the earthquake.
Reason is that Dr. Giampaolo Giuliani predicted it with more than a month difference... but somehow it could have triggered and/or enhanced the earthquake in case it's true. Is there any evidence of an atomic blast anywhere on the planet for the last week?

On my search I found a very interesting report mentioning that Bikini corals recover from atomic blast:
Half a century after the last earth-shattering atomic blast shook the Pacific atoll of Bikini, the corals are flourishing again. Some coral species, however, appear to be locally extinct.

These are the findings of a remarkable investigation by an international team of scientists from Australia, Germany, Italy, Hawaii and the Marshall Islands. The expedition examined the diversity and abundance of marine life in the atoll.
Another interesting finding Experts evaluating nuclear blast detection system: CTBTO commission
The CTBT was established in 1996 to ban all nuclear explosions worldwide. It has been signed by 178 nations and ratified by 144 of them.

The Preparatory Commission is the precursor to the Comprehensive Nuclear Test Ban Treaty Organisation (CTBTO), which will be set up once the treaty has been ratified by 44 key states that possess nuclear power or research reactors.

Nuclear powers France, Russia and the United Kingdom are among those that have ratified the treaty.

But nine have yet to do so, including nuclear powers China, India, Pakistan and the United States, as well as Israel, which has never officially confirmed it has the bomb.

North Korea, which has tested a nuclear bomb, and Iran, which is suspected of seeking to acquire one, are also yet to ratify. The other two countries holding out are Egypt and Indonesia.

The CTBTO preparatory commission has some 340 facilities around the world as part of its verification regime to monitor any signs of nuclear explosions.
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
Zark

Honestly, I can't see how the rocket launch could be related. I have heard no mention of a detonation.. Otherwise we would be looking at world war 3 [or at least very significant upheaval]. If launching an armed warhead into another countries territory aint an act of war, then what is?
from: http://www.npr.org/templates/story/stor ... t=1&f=1004
Weekend Edition Sunday, April 5, 2009 · North Korea says it has launched a long-range rocket, the first such successful launch in its history. North Korea claims that the rocket contained a satellite, and that it was put into orbit.

But the U.S. Northern Command announced this morning that the launch did not send an object into orbit and that no debris fell on Japan.

from: http://www.rfa.org/english/news/korea/U ... 84925.html
North Korea said the April 5 launch carried a communications satellite but other governments regard this as a cover for a long-range missile test.

“The Security Council condemns the 5 April 2009 launch by the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, which is in contravention of Security Council resolution 1718 of 2006,” Claude Heller, the Mexican president of the Security Council, said.

The condemnation came in the form of a Security Council “presidential statement,” which lacks the same, legally binding force of a U.N. resolution.

The United States and Japan sought a tough and binding resolution, while China—which borders North Korea—was hesitant either to condemn the launch or to step up pressure on Pyongyang’s leader, Kim Jong Il.

North Korea claims the rocket lifted the Kwangmyongsong-2 satellite into Earth orbit, but U.S. officials say the first stage of the missile fell into the Sea of Japan while the remaining stages, along with the payload itself, landed in the Pacific Ocean
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -- Douglas Adams
ronald

..other countries have rockets fly through the air daily, to focus on this particular happening is not a priority taken into perspective the number of beings harmed.