An Appifiney on Jesus and the Golden Doko

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

ArioK

An Appifiney on Jesus and the Golden Doko

He gave up Heaven and entered physical being that ye might have access to the Father.
Edgar Cayce Reading 5081-1

Jesus Christ's Body (Aarioc's)body in the Golden Doko contains our DNA and since our Human Being Earthly DNA is closest to The Great Spirit on the Planet Thiaoouba. The Thiaooubans placed the Golden Doko on their planets strongest energy vortex that leads up to The Great Ether. A lot of Cosmic Energy Flow into the Planet and out of that planet through that particular little piece of Real Estate. Swirling through the golden doko and up into the Ether that is how and why we really do go to ""heaven" through Jesus Christ as Edgar Cayce said WOW! What are your thought on this?
" All that we are is the result of what we have thought" - Lord Buddha.... Think Love, Be Love.
ArioK

Re: An Appifiney on Jesus and the Golden Doko

I posted this because I never really thought that Jesus (Aarioc) was my "Savior" even after reading TP. And Granted I was raised in as a Christian. But am now Buddhist.
" All that we are is the result of what we have thought" - Lord Buddha.... Think Love, Be Love.
pax47

Same here ArioK. I was a Roman Catholic since Birth. I became a Buddhist this past few months after reading and searching for truth.

:sunny:
Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. -Prince Gautama "Buddha"
ArioK

Its interesting how most Christians I talk to are so close minded to Thiaoouba even when I am explaining this Jesus Aarioc Golden Doko Story from the Book, and access to the Father. Most Christians don't even know that Buddhist do believe in God just not a personal god but an impersonal God.
BlueHaze

I'm a Christian, but I have to say I'm not active in religion at all. Even thought about leaving church a couple of times and the only thing kept me from doing that was my own laziness. :lol: But, TBH I believe all religions share a piece of the truth, and still, if I were to choose a religion now I'd be probably Buddhist as well.

Anyway back to topic - I think it's an interesting view and sounds logical to a point. But regarding going to heaven (9th planet and the spirit), well I think that already was possible by improving and getting higher in planetary categories. I mean it's not like 1st category planets were banned from progressing higher before "Project Jesus" (or Aarioc actually), also considering the fact that previous civilisations may have been even more advanced than us..

My idea would be that maybe it's some other kind of "link", that didn't yet exist to our planet. What it is exactly, that we cannot yet know. "Access to father" could mean many things. Maybe those bodies are used to boost spirituality on certain planet up to a point to help them hear the message a bit clearer.. Just a wild guess. :roll:
ronald

I do not understand the first post on access,DNA and energy vortex.
How should I make a logical relation?

p101
the King will leave Earth to rejoin
One may conclude from this part that rejoining from anywhere is possible under certain conditions.
Matt

talk about jumping the gun here...
Rezo

Yes, Ron, thats how I read that part of the book. Very inspiring king he must have been.

Interesting thought re: golden doko structure and intention there. The golden doko strikes me primarily, as a piece of very high [spiritual] technology - i.e. creating a fully mature live person in a mature body in 24 hours [if in same Doko] - Spiritual since the soul would need to be put in there, 'somehow' ...

The peculiar properties of the waters there - could have to do with very important energy vortexes there. But, being a doko, is a manmade structure and well could have machines inside of some sort as well.

Energy vortexes [ley lines] and DNA are probably connected somehow, in general. I know virtually nothing about this though, other than things I've heard about them.
Krad

I don't really think the preservation of the bodies have to do anything with any "energy vortex"
The water, indeed must have a special property, but it is most likely the information what it contains.
I think the preservation must be something like this:
The water vapour prevents the bodies from drying out, but it also kills any bacteria.
The information, which is in the water could, maybe come from the core of the planet, or something like this, but I don't think so.Information can come more easily by living beings.

Have you noticed that on that rocky island there were trees of the same kind? (red trunk, blue-gold leaves) Most likely it was an artifical forest. And it was planted there for a Reason. Note that it covered the steep right to the edge of the lake.
I think that kind of three emits special, bacteria killing information. (there don't seemed to be any animals around that place)
Rezo

aha the forest - I completely forgot about this...hmm.
Robanan

He gave up Heaven and entered physical being that ye might have access to the Father.
Edgar Cayce Reading 5081-1
Obviously Edgar Cayce doesn't understand that if the creator was intelligent enough to create life then the universe he created must have had a purpose also, and us being as we are most certainly needed to have a well defind connection and relationship to him since the beginning, if not direct access. Can you imagine what would be the properties and the necessary conditions and the things we need to have just to develop our own need (out of our freedom of will) to make such a connection and engage in a satisfying relationship with our creator? Can you imagine what this all would mean if the creator himself is the source of our existence?

What if God was intelligent enough to open access to himself since the beginning and we always had our access to him well defined according to the regulations of the universal law, that jesus came to remind us of the connection we already had and that we chose consciously to ignore and forget?

The quote hase even less to do with the golden doko.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
Rezo

I got off track a bit - I'm a bit techno-focused sometimes [not the music, the dokos!] :computer:

No, Cayce's quote sounds like the 'fear of god' meme going on there. But he probably meant well. But, oh I see, contains our dna, the earth body made for him to inhabit, now is there. However this is focus on a material object [physical body]...

taking about this sort of stuff is always tricky for me :)
Robanan

It's okay Rezo, you know I got your back buddy even though I seem to be less active than before.
I don't think that Thiaooubans would use one of the finest pieces of technology they have there just to connect us to a "dead body" (which by the way is exactly the same as the dead bodies we have out there in our graveyards) so that we could skip the universal law and shortcut to the source and live happily ever after just through prayer and worship (of a dead body???).
If that is what they define salvation is then I don't want salvation, I'm fine and to me it is much more interesting to live and experience the way things already are.

... and yes I want to learn to be responsible of my own actions and progress myself.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
Rezo

ArioK I am sorry, I'm not intending to like 'come down' or anything -Its good if after gently nudging the subject w/ppl a little, once finding they are a bit curious perhaps, then great discussions can be had. I've had a couple anyway.

How would a traditional [sorry b/c there are so many kinds] Buddhist respond, if you've asked before? Of course, in Buddhist, or perhaps is it Vedic writing, I think Vedic, but they are related - there is mention of many different inhabited planets, with different spiritual qualities [forget the terminology but believe they were divided in three kinds?].

http://ezinearticles.com/?Vedic-Cosmolo ... &id=759892

In a sense the quote follows, as in, he came down here [gave up], to directly teach the/a better way [to allow access....]. I look at the doko part in this, myself, really, as, its almost like the federation's disguises when visiting worlds [from star trek], only much more sophisticated version.

Why preserve those bodies after their missions were made [mementos, future use]? Apparently this info. was not shared [pg 153], well the question actually was 'how' - they simply want the lesson plans whatever they might be, to not be spoiled [the 'why' - finding out why, may be like, teacher answer key if you cheat you won't learn], or, with the how, its 'proprietary'.

I guess you could say, 'they don't call it prime directive for nuthin'' :lol:
BlueHaze

its almost like the federation's disguises when visiting worlds
Yes, so you mean maybe the preserved bodies are stored for use on different planets, and maybe one can transfer to those bodies and perhaps leave their own body preserved in the golden doko. Regarding their level of technology and understanding (esp. the Thaori). Who knows, maybe the one who played for Jesus walks still among the golden planet. Or who knows, maybe ascended as pure spirit.. :sunny:

In all I have to say speculating things like this is fun, but still hard to say why they put it in the book - there's so little information regarding this, but yeah I guess that _is_ the fun part of it.. ;)