An Appifiney on Jesus and the Golden Doko

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Rezo

Re: An Appifiney on Jesus and the Golden Doko

well yes this part is simply my [and perhaps others as well] speculation. Since those bodies all 'had a role to play' it is most likely for teaching on worlds that were not ready for first contact but needed a lesson or two [or three, or four]!....

and so, they also might be preserved for their own forensic purposes - as in, water stores memory, and the cells being preserved in those bodies, [esp. the brain] could even help them to improve their way of teaching this way, each time its done. Perhaps. yeah, definitely a lot of speculation :-k think i will stop now.

anyways, i got this idea, partially, after briefly watching this documentary "the secrets of water"

http://www.viddler.com/player/df43693d/
ArioK

Yes Indeed much speculation. Well I was not thinking along the lines of worshiping the body or anything like. Far from it. But I was rather referring to meditation and our potential to have a communion with god through Jesus body in the Golden Doko and reach nirvana and enlightenment easier sort of speak because one could possibly astral project themselves to a fleshly body that is DNA coded like the one we wear right now and relate it in our mind to the one that is on Thiaoouba that of Lord Jesus (Aarioc ) in a Singularity/Entanglement/Quantum Physics Compassion Meditation. Hmm it's hard to put into words just what I am trying to explain. But the good thing that will come of this is to get people to turn the creative cogs in their mind to answer some of the questions that were left unsanswered and to draw more knowledge from TP by re reading it.
" All that we are is the result of what we have thought" - Lord Buddha.... Think Love, Be Love.
Robanan

Other than what I explained above, the thing you call enlightment doesn't have anything to do with the type or place or the qualities of the body you wear.
It is also unlikely that you can occupy two bodies at the same time as when you astral project your connection to your body is not lost.

I'm sure God is intelligent enough to have made the birth process as it is,... the best way for you to attain a body at the level that you are.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
Zark

The sound "Thao" literally means "The Way" in Chinese. Guess who else called himself "The Way" ;)
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -- Douglas Adams
BlueHaze

Zark wrote:The sound "Thao" literally means "The Way" in Chinese. Guess who else called himself "The Way" ;)
Interesting affiliation you found there.. who knows, it would kind of make sense I guess :)
Rasmus

Maybe they don't have any names on Thioouuba, simply because they don't need any?
Maybe it was a way to more effectively communicate to us/Michel?
In other terms they adjust to our way of thinking. :help:
Ptah

I think that the The Thoari could make jesus come back into being regardless of what state that body was in. simply by willing it. over a few days and a cup of tea of course. I tend to think that, that body still has a role to play.
Consider, eons of ages in the future the body of jesus in that golden doko will have no meaning to anyone on planet earth. People (if we survive} 3000 years from now will have no memory of jesus, the bible, Christian religion etc...

The People of the golden planet will consider it nothing but cluttering up there storage facility.

I cant help to think that Aarioc may still have a roll to play. The Thiaoouban "project jesus" may still be operating. His astral body may still be on a mission, connected to the physical one in the golden doko. A 2000 odd year misson for someone who lives for ever is next to nothing.

But then again, if he showed up on planet earth doing so called miracles, im sure.. the people who run this planet will very quickly tie him up to another cross, or lock him away in some dungeon, away from the masses of people...
Maybe lock him up asking him to create the greatest tasting wine to make a mint... offer a profitable share.. a circus maybe...{imagine it}
pretty silly really.

I just cant see the point in showing Michel that golden doko. Why ? for some nostalgic sentiment, to something if he saw it or not, touch it or not wont change the fact that they put Jesus here in the first place. Thao should have just said "yep christ was our boy, put on earth for this and that reason, and you didnt get it." The point of showing Michel a body of christ is a mute point. It simply doesnt alter the story if they dont show him a cemetary full of famous dead bodies from every mad failing civilization in this galaxy!. Its comfortable to know were not the only ones in trouble, thats about it really.

As far as im concerned "Project jesus" Isnt over.

I dont think that Aarioc, as assended to any more spiritually advanced state on say a planet of assended masters than Thao herself. Regardless of any vortex he may find himself in. What about the great Thoari, isnt he the Mr incredible of this galaxy? Lets face it..Aarioc wasnt perfect, he came back to earth. Seems like a crazy mission to me if he learned nothing at all. {other than helping people} Imagine Aariocs higherself when he died ? "So whatcha get out of that buddy"?
"nothing really i helped a bunch of primitive farm animals. I said you will live again and again, be nice to each other. No sooner had i got the words out they killed me. Then changed the wording of what i said into one life, one chance, dont stuff it up or *** fire forever". I just dont think it happened like that at all.

The idea that he went to the great spirit for such a good job, i dont buy into either. Aarioc came to earth and helped some very simple zoo animals on a first catagory planet.
Now if he had of stopped a 4-5 catagory people from fighting and killing themselves, now thats impressive! Thats worth a medal ! The great spirit would say now you've really proved yourself this time. But as for helping some farm animals...{As they put it} i just dont think so.

There is a good reason for his body to still be there in that doko. Somehow it connects us to it and it to us, in the now, the present.
ronald

It did get you and others to think and write about it. This surely lead to more understanding which is already visible and discussed in the previous posts. I think it seems some people might be more easily triggered into thinking when information about their popular star is given, thus it serves a clear purpose.