Hubble Deep Field - Other galaxies

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Rasmus

Hubble Deep Field - Other galaxies

Just watched some random video about the Hubble Deep Field image:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAVjF_7ensg

It reminds me of how the Thiaoouba-book describes places and events within our own galaxy - Just our own. I can't imagine how many things is going on right now in this moment out there. How many individuals (autonomous intellects) could there be in total in the Universe? So many friends to get :D
I can't find any accurate word to describe the feeling I get while thinking of this. It's like all the "problems" I have on this planet, in this life, just disappears.
I want to know everything and more!
Probably when I have expanded my knowledge and awareness I wont feel so tiny in this universe.

Anyway, just wanted to remind everyone of how incredible this creation is (even though I think everyone on this forum knows it :) )
So if you are in a bad mood or if something bad has happened, I hope this reminder helps you :D
ArioK

Re: Hubble Deep Field - Other galaxies

I put this on my facebook for my network to see. they all Loved it.
" All that we are is the result of what we have thought" - Lord Buddha.... Think Love, Be Love.
Rezo

very nice views!
joao vieira

tears came to my eyes more than once when watching this.... I hadn't yet read the book...