Odd dreams

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Matt

Odd dreams

I've had many odd dreams, especially prophetic ones, but here's two that I remembered recently that relate to TP. Figured I'd share, and if anyone has any themselves go ahead and write them up!

A few years back I was in the middle of dreaming when all of the sudden the "scene" changed and I was laying in my bed, just as I was in real life, but there were two beings I clearly understood as people from Thiaoouba in my room watching me and, I guess to an extent, analyzing me for some unknown purpose and were talking to each other about me. They talked to each other until I woke up.

In another dream I had about 6 months ago, I found myself in some type of attic. There was a window where the sunlight poured through, which made for a beautiful setting. Everyone else was sitting in a circle around this single person, like a teacher reading a story out-loud in kindergarten during story time. I took a seat in the front row, face to face with this figure. This person emanated an aura of pure unconditional love, understanding, and limitless knowledge. He put a piece of paper in front of me onto the floor as he began to speak it's contents to everyone else. The paper read, "If you should find yourself in the opportunity of darkness..." As I read that line, I already understood what it meant and what the person was about to teach us - to meditate and seek answers and understanding within ourselves when our lives seem to become almost unbearably harsh. I was unable to finish reading the rest of what was on the paper as I woke up immediately with the notion that I had already learned that lesson and that the message was therefor not intended for me.
Naacal

Re: Odd dreams

I had a strange dream last night. I was looking in the mirror and my eyes were painted on. I mean they were fake, just painted 2D brown eyes, I didn't have real eyes. And a spot in the middle of my forehead was pulsating. Then my painted eyes were gone and I had no eyes, just skin where my eyes use to be. But I could still see through my forehead, my third eye I'm presuming.

Also, you know how are astral bodies travel at night. Well sometimes I become aware of this, and last night it was different. I was traveling through a vortex. It was a purple vortex, spiral or tunnel and it was surrounded on the outside by a yellow ether and it was just a different experience.
"The love that you withhold is the pain that you carry, lifetime after lifetime." -Vissaeus
Zio

Well, I havent had any inspiring dream since I read TP... I'm just here to thank you guys for sharing such beautiful stories :D Making me jealous :P hehe. Find yourself lucky, because not that many people have such dreams.

Peace everyone,
Zio
xinnie

I really recommend people keep dream diaries! Often we have dreams that we don't even remember soon after we get out of bed. I find that it is really effective to keep pen and paper next to your bed so that when you wake up from a dream, you can write them down immediately. After a while, u may start to notice patterns in your dreams. Perhaps they may offer insight into what you really feel about something, or perhaps your guide is trying to communicate something to you...

I once read somewhere that if you learn a particular language of symbols where an object consistently represent a specific thing or meaning. Your guide will use that symbolic language to communicate with you through your dreams or through images during meditation. This is a powerful tool because it allows for more effect communication, since you and your spiritual guide would be then using the same language!
Rezo

interesting about symbols, Ive never heard that before. As in, written ones....oh you mean situations or actual things? I see - now thats interesting you bring that up.

I sure have a dream journal, several actually by now hehe

Ive had some .... pretty far out dreams.

whats important for me sometimes is, how does it relate to my daily life, or, how close to my purpose I am during daily life. Sometimes its obvious - other times not as much. Symbols for this reason as youve pointed out, could well be a means of a sort of private language/communication [versus dream 'dictionaries' that vary so widely in meaning].
xinnie

yes! yes- a private language that you and your guide share. That's a good way to put it. lol!

It's great that you are trying to relate your dreams to your daily life.

Just this morning I woke up from a dream that pointed out how I was trying to avoid initiating contact with someone because of my fear - even though I have been provided with many opportunities. I was really frustrated because the dream did NOT provide me with any answers...only the problem [which I didn't really take seriously until the dream came along]. Perhaps a good thing to learn is not to expect your dreams to provide you with all the answers? It seems like another fragment of a puzzle I have yet to put together...

GAH!
Zio

Thanks for the tip Xinnie, though it'll be hard if you don't even remember having a dream :P I don't most of the time...
BlueHaze

The art of dreaming seems important. It is our link to other dimensions. One can use meditation to create an OOBE for example, but the dreams are far easier place to start. First try lucid dreaming where you can take control of the dream. Usually after this you may be able to enter the real time zone for a short time. I've managed to do this a couple of times in this order although the experience was a fairly short one. Intent seems to be the key here.

The dreams seem important to ancient american indian cultures for example. I found some helpful pointers from stydying these. It was stated for example that one has to take special care to store energy throughout day to stay alert and not let negative thought patterns to drain your energy for example. This way you will be more successful in the art of dreaming as well. It was through this study and following the principles I got the most experiences in this area. Now that I'm studying more material things I only get short visions or answers after waking from a dream..

Similar principles may be found in many old spiritual teachings in china, india etc.. I think it's always interesting to notice how similar knowledge is spread out through ancient civilizations across the globe. I think in general it supports the things stated in TP as well..
pax47

Nice tips to all of you guys.. Sigh.. I want to learn astravel travel! I can't even meditate! huhuuhu
But I'm a vegan for 2 months now.. I hope this coming 2010 will be a spiritual awakening for me.. :eat:
Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. -Prince Gautama "Buddha"