Question on Mixing with other Races ?

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

ArioK

Question on Mixing with other Races ?

"As you know, the Jews are very intelligent by comparison with other races; they have a religion which is quite different; and they dont mix with other races. Marriages are almost always among their own kind. Because of inexorable Universal Law, they have always suffered persecution, much of which has occurred in recent times. As a result, their astral bodies were liberated and therefore able to proceed directly to more highly evolved planets where they belong." Thoa from the Thiaoouba Prophecy

I understand we have the freedom of choice of being able to do so. But what I do not understand is the part of inexorable Universal Law. Since it is Universal Law as Thao states it is here. A Block should not mix with a white or suffer some sort of consequence since a law is being broken?

I am French, Vietnamese, Italian, Italian, Spanish, Mexican, Arabian. I am pretty *** sure my mix of blood has never appeared on earth. In short there are only 4 bloods that are here correct? The Yellow Bloodline.....=Asians.......The Black Bloodline.....=well blacks of course......Greens.....=Hebrews from the Planet Hebra.......Brown Bloodline=Arabic= 1/2 Black 1/2 white with time time mixed in it. and the Red bloodline=....the Mayan Aremo X3 Bloods? Anyhow I don't know where I was going with this other than I guess one of the universal laws is this not mixing with other races right? Someone explain some of these rants in this post to me please.
" All that we are is the result of what we have thought" - Lord Buddha.... Think Love, Be Love.
Rezo

Re: Question on Mixing with other Races ?

I am certain this reference to univ. law referred to people from another category planet and how living on the wrong category simply creates problems as they shouldn't, or can't, be there. Whether or not there actually are any here now - there's another thread on here, discussing this - what it might mean, etc. try a search in the forum.

Other than that, diff. races on the same planet if you recall, between races of bakaratini, etc. on earth [same categories] there was no mention of problems w/univ. law coming up...
BlueHaze

How about "mongoloid race" that supposedly lived on Mars. Would there be our connection to down syndrome perhaps..? Just a thought that passed my mind..

Interestingly scientists are now talking about making colonies in mars etc. - a planet which never really was and should not be even habitable anymore.. Just leaves me wondering if those dollars could be better spent. :roll:
Rezo

At one point I thought of pygmys as a connection. The word mongoloid; in evolutionary textbooks, as in 'three standard races' of Earth, are negroid, caucasoid and mongoloid, I took the translation that way; that they resembled this race [Chinese]. I have since decided it irrelevant, being mere physical difference, etc. I have heard on this forum, I think, that Mars was also a 1st category planet.....although it was not stated as such in the book, I don't think. I get why you wonder if downs syndrome is a result of mixing gone wrong - it was mentioned Martians were very spiritual...and, they live close by - higher category may be implied from the higher spirituality - but relative to what wasn't mentioned. I think it makes sense that a 1st category planet would probably be only close by other 1st category planets [i.e. same solar system], statistically but its only a guess. I also hesitate to conclude individuals w/downs syndrome, are more or less spiritual than 'normal' physical genetically endowed earthlings. But thats just my opinion... to actually know the truth of this [and lot of others] would obviously require much more information than is presently possible to access.

It seems a big backward step, to try and 'terraform' a whole planet - However -- such as the ancient base of Aremo x3 on the moon [X00,000 years ago], which was presumably an artificial structure [temporary relocation base?], and I can't speculate on ancient 'bases' on mars, since it assumes ships from Bakaratini or Aremo X3 [I cant remember which/both] made more than a brief stop there. It was hinted in the book that they just kind of passed by... BUT artificial relocation safety bases [like on the moon] must've had climate control, food units, life support etc [artificial atmosphere etc ways to sustain life - 'terra-forming' very small areas to live/work in], since the moon has no atmosphere according to what we know so far [from our science]. Question is, what is the motivation and definition of recent use - Is it to relocate crooked type of politicians who've found another planet to mess up?? I don't think its got that bad. Perhaps to create an earth-like climate that would enclose a robotic rover in some sort of bubble, as it moves, to shield electronics better, gain more information w/less problems. However this subject is another topic, sort of.

by the way, cool number graphic, did you make that? :computer:
BlueHaze

Rezo wrote:At one point I thought of pygmys as a connection. The word mongoloid; in evolutionary textbooks, as in 'three standard races' of Earth, are negroid, caucasoid and mongoloid, I took the translation that way; that they resembled this race [Chinese]. I have since decided it irrelevant, being mere physical difference, etc. I have heard on this forum, I think, that Mars was also a 1st category planet.....although it was not stated as such in the book, I don't think. I get why you wonder if downs syndrome is a result of mixing gone wrong - it was mentioned Martians were very spiritual...and, they live close by - higher category may be implied from the higher spirituality - but relative to what wasn't mentioned. I think it makes sense that a 1st category planet would probably be only close by other 1st category planets [i.e. same solar system], statistically but its only a guess. I also hesitate to conclude individuals w/downs syndrome, are more or less spiritual than 'normal' physical genetically endowed earthlings. But thats just my opinion...
Yeah I guess it was kind of a long shot, and likely irrelevant anyway. Mongoloid could mean just that, certain type of appearance without any necessary connection. Anyway, based on descriptions from the book I thought of Mars as a difficult place to live (with it's scarce vegetation etc.), so that might be one thing contributing to the high spirituality of civilizations that lived there. Regarding 1st category planets I'd like to think they would be closer to center of the universe, the start of big bang or something.. :roll:
by the way, cool number graphic, did you make that? :computer:
Yeah, it basically has the core stuff I've searched so far inspired by the book. It has math based on nine, auric color pairs, star of david etc. and I believe it's not yet complete... btw, it also has the logo of my car, Mitsubishi, which I found rather confusing :rofl:

Anyway I thought it would make a cool signature :)
joao vieira

i would relate "mongoloid" race much more to drugs than to any mix, Thao said explicitly that the effect of drugs is like bending and even breaking of a tool needing several life times to recover ( lets hope its not the several as used to describe ship velocity ) since they have to exist somewhere...