Frustration..

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Aviers

Frustration..

Hi there I am another reader of the TP.
I am from argentina and today I had a looong chat with an anthropologist of new zealand.
He reads isaac asimov, science fiction, studied theology, quite "open minded" lets say.
I started talking to him about TP, that he could read it as science fiction, and as soon as I started talking of other dimensions, inteligent being from other worlds, the "other" possible version of the story of the world, he started trying to mine everything I said.
It's unbelievable how people that, even their jobs is to take "possible" explanations and try to see if there's something about it, just get almost angry and starting to vomit everything they teached them in class and just have like a recorded cassette in their mind ordering them to attack everything that is not officially accepted by today's science.

I tried to explain him, this is just a book, not an armed enemy, don't get like that, and he said, that book is rubbish, and I answer, I'm sorry, what might be rubbish is what I told you, because you haven't readed it, your "approach" of rubbish category to a book you haven't read, is not very scientific....
I couldn't avoid saying that, that kind of mind is the same that said that the earth is flat, because is what you only knew at that time, and that it is round was just a guessing, so, as a "guessing", it's rubbish.

He was couch surfing in my place for already 3 days, I offered him everything I could (and because I like to do it), and after this dinner, took his things, and left 4am to go I don't know where.

I can't believe how sad is to see people willing to make even more gaps between people. 3 hours earlier we were talking about the palestinean-isreaelian conflict and how it should stop. Moments later, he was creating a definitive conflict himself, because of a book. No wonders why there's even more with a bible.
ronald

Re: Frustration..

Does such a situation really need to give you frustration? O:)
BlueHaze

Re: Frustration..

I feel your frustration. I've noticed that even those who normally would be considered to think "out of the box", will find message of TP contradicting.

I'm afraid it has to do with human nature. We like to form cliques. So it's interesting to find that even among people who admit existence of aliens and paranormal things will form certain belief systems and are in disagreement with each other. It's something I never thought of before and came to notice this only after looking into it. I think there was a mention before on this site that Michel also formed enemies among certain UFO-circles, because the message of his book did not fit into their own truth.

So anyway, that is just one example that the academics are not the only ones who will deny the book.

I also believe proving the book is not the reason it was written, but to create a spark for the people to learn spiritual things and develop themselves to gain better understanding of the universe.

Here's a few thoughts I presented about this subject in another topic:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1091&start=30#p11858

In that post I mentioned improving ourselves in general but I'd also like to further stress the spiritual bit of it. For example through dreaming and meditation, which are the gateway to other dimensions, and not yet understood by us and a real hindrance to our development IMO.

Also I'm still not 100% certain TP is true and if it can be ever proven, but for me it has served as a gateway to knowledge that I wouldn't have looked for otherwise. According to my research on the subject, it seems that there have been practitioners for spiritual things and some of the teachings actually do exist to this day. So there is already a lot of new things to learn..

Not sure if this is helpful at all, but that's what I think about the subject at the moment.. :)