thiaoouban's ????

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

drifta84

thiaoouban's ????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npCZ3W7Q ... r_embedded

this ladies description of beings she seen reminded me ALOT of thao's appearance described by michel. the forehead and the golden hair and the enlarged forehead?? sounds like them.
Rasmus

Re: thiaoouban's ????

It really does sound like them. The woman in the interview seem very honest and far too intelligent to just speak nonsense.
Doesnt she describe their spacesuits just like Michel did? Correct me if I'm wrong.
The most astonishing thing is how she describe (in-depth) the look and impression of them - Exactly like Michel. "They had beautiful faces, I shall never forget their faces as long as I live" "They looked so sympathetic".

Btw, how does a mexican heart look?
drifta84

"Btw, how does a mexican heart look?"

not sure what you mean mate.
ronald

I believe the words spoken were: Mexican hat
..in referring to the shape.
Rasmus

Yeah, it was "hat". My mistake.
Zio

fish bowls eh? XD

As for its authenticity, maybe it's true, maybe not...
ptex

Yes I Agree there are some interesting points in her description that seem to match what Michel mentioned, namely as was already pointed out beautiful faces and sympathetic look.
However it strikes me as odd that the spaceship looks like a Mexican hat, Thiaoouban's long range spacecrafts use perfectly spherical ones and are not transparent. Not even their exploratory satellites look like that. Something else Thiaoouban's didn't have was a hair cut in the style she mentioned (like the old kings). They had long beautiful hair, Michel actually thought they were women.
So being true, it may well be another kind of visitors :-k
Krad

The hair style of the old kings can mean many things, but they usually had long, though not straight hair,
and their ship could have been a Lativok, or a slightly modified version of it.. It does look somewhat like a mexican hat.