Michel Desmarquet Forgot the Most Important Issue?!!

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

ManuHernz

Michel Desmarquet Forgot the Most Important Issue?!!

Many charlatans there are in this world trying to make money or to become famous. People from Thiaoouba should be aware that free thinking and honest people are not to fall again in what pretentious people want. Michael should have asked them to visit our planet as guardians they are. We just need to verify that what is said is a fact and not another chance of an opportunist to take advantage of others as it always has been the human practice. It's easier for them to show up from time to time to remember us what the truth is, and not to take a single in a galactic tour. I do not need facts to believe or work in my spiritual path. I believe in extra and ultra terrestrial life, intelligence, consciousness as part of the creation and spirit, but most of the people just don't care and they don't even listen if something is not demonstrated. I think they are responsible for them, too.
I believe in God the ALL, in infinite forms of life, too, but I'm aware also of the many charlatans wanting to make money or just deceive people to favor those manipulators.
People recall the presence of the guardians not to be deceived by the demons of speculation.
Thanks in advance Michael and Thiaoouba's
ronald

Re: Michel Desmarquet Forgot the Most Important Issue?!!

..seems an equal respect for the existence of ignorant attitudes is exercised.
ptex

Hi Manu,
How can you say that? Why do you need guardians? To interfere with people's Freedom of Choice by guiding them (us) to a so called right path?
Aren't we here to live, make choices obviously including mistakes and experience the results of that, to learn and to evolve???
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
BlueHaze

Regarding contact - it might very well be that we have to contact them before they can come to us. Or if something happened that would require their intervention, like total prevention of spiritual development on behalf of our leaders... and even then they would probably handle their task in secret, like they have done before.

All in all, I believe that certain amount of spiritual development would have to take place on our planet before an encounter could actually be a reality. Combining spiritual development with science could at some point give us means of interstellar travel and communication. At such point an encounter could very well happen. But we may very well not live to see it in this lifetime.. maybe in another :)

I understand the anxiety of those who have read the book and liked it, but in my opinion the first thing one has to do after reading the book is to let go. The paradise is not for us, not yet anyway. All we can do is try to develop spiritually and see where that gets us. At least that is what I think at the moment..
TempUser

BlueHaze wrote:I understand the anxiety of those who have read the book and liked it, but in my opinion the first thing one has to do after reading the book is to let go. The paradise is not for us, not yet anyway. All we can do is try to develop spiritually and see where that gets us. At least that is what I think at the moment..
Good point. It's so strange that after reading the book most people (I too was included @ one point) are still stuck in a passive belief kind of state that society puts us in, regardless of that anxious desire to change provoked by reading the book, nothing happens. A majority of readers seem to focus on the wrong things and don't take initiative to improve upon themselves in every sense possible. After thinking about it for just a little bit it should be obvious why we weren't given any physical proof. Not that this should need explaining but physical proof at this point, to me anyway, finally seems so irrelevant to the overall purpose and the message of the book. You know what's ironically the most overlooked and yet mostly remembered quote in the book?

"Believing is not enough; you need to KNOW". It's apparently ingrained into the mindset of almost every decently intelligent reader of the book, who happen to make up the minority of us who actually get the book. I can't even count how many times I've read that quote and discussions using it in these forums since my first visit here. Haha this post being one example. O:) . Generally I think we all believe it to be true, and realize it's importance. But how many of us actually know its true, understand it, and thus practice it? Why not start practicing it now?

I ran into another quote today that reminded me of what I should be doing...
Eckhart Tolle wrote:"A belief may be comforting. Only through your own experience, however, does it become liberating."

Haha just thought I'd share that. :D :mrgreen:
It doesn't matter how many books you have read, how many lectures you have heard - What matters is what you actually UNDERSTAND from them today about the universe and your particular role in it" -Thomas J. Chalko
ronald

To add to the above post, Our practice requires cooperation beyond writing a few things about it on the internet.
As usual, there are thousand and one convenient excuses not to do something.

p.164
‘There is only one solution,
But one really has to make a commitment within first.

p.82
It is in the area of the psyche that, on Earth, your greatest problems exist.
Try to search for and understand the mechanisms and root cause about "Why not start practicing" is so popular.
It is very interesting actually.
TempUser

Hi Ronald. Thanks for setting things in the right direction. It seems I still have a habit of counter-productively criticizing.
ronald wrote: Our practice requires cooperation beyond writing a few things about it on the internet.
Was there anything specific you had in mind? Cooperation as in group efforts working around self improvement? Honestly I don't see anything wrong with writing a few things about practice on the internet, this forum encourages it if anything. I think this forum is a good place to start receiving cooperation to encourage practice and even get advice.
ronald wrote:Try to search for and understand the mechanisms and root cause about "Why not start practicing" is so popular.
It is very interesting actually.
That's actually the part I'm stuck at, the reasons I wouldn't practice were so interesting that I got lost in the intrigue. :lol: You are right! I find a ton of reasons not to start practicing, at least as far as "spiritual development" is concerned. I also remember somewhere in the book Thao tells michel that a majority of people on earth lack discipline. Seems true if you ask me! It's just too easy to make water dirty though I know I'd be doing good to try purifying it. Personally my problems lie in figuring out what works to purify the water best, and ways of measuring it's cleanliness...so to speak. So that's probably not the question I should of asked. I mean this is obviously a methodical process that should be done in order if you ask me.

First off, it's a matter of stating what it is we want to discipline ourselves to do. What is it that we find beneficial? Things like physical development, staying in shape, character building, brain training, and eating healthy are easier things to grasp. But when it comes to spiritual development I admit that's where I find it hard to motivate and thus discipline myself. I think it's important to develop an understanding of what spiritual development means and entails before and as I begin to initiate the practice. Am I the only one? The consensus is that exercises like meditation and concentration are a part of this process (but this isn't including individual lessons that help with overall growth of character). So right now I'm currently at a point of figuring out what research has gotten us as far as the benefits of meditation and concentration are concerned, once I get a general understanding of it, that my friend is where I'll find motivation to do such things more often. To me it seems this general lack of understanding toward such concept, is where my root problem lies. It's trying to develop a concrete understanding of what is currently quite an abstract concept to me.

How about you?
It doesn't matter how many books you have read, how many lectures you have heard - What matters is what you actually UNDERSTAND from them today about the universe and your particular role in it" -Thomas J. Chalko
ronald

Re:
Was there anything specific you had in mind? Cooperation as in group efforts working around self improvement? Honestly I don't see anything wrong with writing a few things about practice on the internet, this forum encourages it if anything. I think this forum is a good place to start receiving cooperation to encourage practice and even get advice.
Of course, there is nothing wrong with that, I agree. It is indeed a good thing to write your thoughts down about it.
Beyond that we can naturally imaging more needs to be done. I added this "teaser" for I thought (as a general statement) we should not get stuck in merely writing it out. Agree with you that we have a good place here to start.
:clap:

I think our form of cooperation requires coming up with a specific goal TOGETHER, at first. I do not wish to suggest about it publicly for it can become subject to misunderstanding and misinterpretation without sufficient real-time discussion. I believe good old fashion face to face meetings are best to communicate such matters.

I see your point about self discipline's benefits. Maybe I have to buy a new water purifier, good for me and the economy. :)

Now, did we forgot the Most Important Issue?!!, our topic's discussion point :roll:
Rezo

havent they already met w/Eisenhower and Cardinal MacIntyre in 1954, but were 'turned down' ? :-k Course this story could have been a fabrication, point is, if they did they were trying to at least talk some sense into them, and were basically ignored.

http://www1.american.edu/salla/Articles/Exo-SP-8.htm

Did not the open meetings of thiaooubans in the ancient past take place only with 'warp-capable' earth civilizations? Without a specific request, for specific information already exhausted by other means, no conversation would be possible. Perhaps, those people from Arki's world, might come here, w/Thiaoouba 'chapperone' after some years, to meet [perhaps in secret?] to assist those involved in highest levels of GDV type research.

lifesaver bottle ... seems promising.
Rezo

heres an interesting recent alex collier video which gets into the 'mentorship of earth' stuff:

http://www.youtube.com/user/THEWORKINGH ... J3xuwPb38o

have to say after just the first few parts, it is fairly interesting. of course, certain things I go 'well ... ' but so far, like the overall message, which is what counts.
Ptah

At the moment i find the spiritual argumets very lame. The book to me has been designed for a reflect upon after a certain time.
The pace of life and how we cope with day to day means is impossible to change. Bill's keep going up, politians keep lying etc...
No one here can do anything about it.. its true and its a fact. Its an inconvenient truth. We can only apply the book to ourselves.
Not our current civilization. Money and earning it is a reality.

All knowledge on our hidden abillities has been lost to history. So you get anyone claiming they've had a meditative experiance, proclaiming some kind of insight. I'm just a very adverage person... the chances of me meditating and having an astral travel experiance is next to zero. The requrirments for me to do that in this fast paced world while just trying to feed myself is very low. Seeing auras is also very low.

If you've read the book all you really know right now is that our civilization is about to go through a horrific change... when, where and how is still debated in the public arena.

Thao only metioned that UFOs visit us and we dont go home with them. She didnt metion they sometimes interact with us. Like the roswell incident.
One of the most important rallying points of human history and Thao forgot to mention.
Bar humbug.
ptex

Hi Ptah,
I understand where you're coming from but I strongly disagree with you!
I'm exactly like you, an average person with a very busy life, two lovely little kids, a corporate job and all those bills and things we know too well.
Nevertheless some time ago I tried meditation but didn't make the click straight away. The click came after and THEN it made perfect sense. And I already experienced the bliss of deep meditation and the transcendental states associated with it. It didn't take much, not years of practice or anything! What I can honestly say is the whole world is a personal experience. When you want something you commit to it and perseverate. Pitfalls are many on the way but even if you shake now and then but continue your own path you'll eventually make it one day. Make what, you may ask, I say make a better life for yourself and all those around you, I'm not talking about enlightenment: for many of us that's Sci-Fi although many argue possible to achieve. If you don't do what you need to, don't expect anyone else to do it for you because it doesn't work like that!
And if one of us does it and makes it everyday, so can everyone else! Simple and plain truth!
If you're thinking of the big things in the world that cannot be easily changed then you'll bet you'll get frustrated and have the sensation that nothing can be done about it, but the change begins in you. You'll see that the world changes with you as you go along and eventually you'll reach a point when looking you'll see the distance you traveled through all those hard times you persisted and you'll be amazed with where you got!
I recognize that there's a limit of what we can stand regarding the world news and the vast ocean of misinformation out there, that's why from time to time I personally almost completely isolate myself from all news sources, with some outstanding exceptions.
Can't say much more and would only advise to search what makes sense for you and stick to it no matter what. That's the only proven method I know. Trying new things (as meditation, yoga, vegetarianism, etc.) is often a necessary leap of faith that proves how strong your intention really is :)
Hope this makes sense somehow :-k
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth