Individuality ???

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Individuality ???

Postby jonansoy on Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:42 pm

Dear all,

According to the Thiaoouba Prophecy book, I read that human share the higher self with 8 others on the planet. That means human is just part of his or her whole self. Since a person share higher self with 8 others and the higher self maybe the true self. Therefore, a person is not an individual. Correct me if I am wrong since my understanding is very limited.

Do the 9 persons somehow need to combine into one in order to achieve enlightenment or proceed to category nine or higher? What if between the 9 persons, some have good conducts and understanding whereby the some have bad conducts and limited understanding.
Just an example, an identical twins may share a same higher self. One of the twins have a superior understanding about the universe and the other don't have. Therefore, how is it justified?
Besides that, say there are 1 higher self in the highest category, then 9 higher self with 81 individual in the next level and 81 higher self and 729 astral body in the next. Does that means that everyone is from one individual since the higher self is the true self of one individual and higher higher self is the true true self of that individual and higher higher higher self is the true true true self of one individual?
What about animal? Does animal has a higher self and that animal is an individual or not?
Do human share higher self with animal?

Well, again, correct me if anything I type are wrong as I have very limited knowledge. Thanks.
jonansoy
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:33 pm

Re: Individuality ???

Postby legiwei on Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:00 pm

Here is my take on higher self.

A higher self is related to us but it is not us, having perfect autonomy. It is our inner teacher, guardian and a filter between us and "The Spirit". Therefore, we are not our higher self but is intimately connected to it. Although there will be 8 other individual sharing a common higher self, it doesn't mean they are all one. They are all just sharing a higher self which if they were to probably meet each other, they will probably feel a special affection towards one another because of their common connection to the higher self.

When a person is sufficiently evolved and there is nothing more that the higher self has to offer and filter, it will detacted itself from his Higher Self of that category and move on to the next category. The 8 other individuals do not need to combine with you to advance.

A twins that share a common higher self are still 2 different individual beings. However, due to their special connection, they might be able to understand each other or read one another but they are still 2 different persons. Sharing the same higher self doesn't necessary means they will progress at the same rate, as it all comes down to individual, I cannot learn and understand for you even if I share a higher self with you. Even your higher self cannot understand for you but could assist you greatly if it benefits you, that is if you choose to listen to him.

Animals are completely different from human being as they only have 3 bodies as oppose to us having 9. (if memory serves me correctly) I don't think human share higher self with animals. In fact, the book didn't even state whether animals does have a higher self.

There is probably alot of explanation about higher self in this forum, you could just search it up to have a better understanding.
legiwei
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2004 6:11 am
Location: Malaysia

Re: Individuality ???

Postby ronald on Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:40 am

How do you feel when you say: I am not an individual.
User avatar
ronald
 
Posts: 342
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:00 pm
Location: 日本(Japan)

Re: Individuality ???

Postby jonansoy on Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:08 pm

Dear Legiwei,

I agree with you to some extend. Higher Self maybe a filter or a guardian. However, I read somewhere (Couldn't remember where) that Higher Self is the true self. Does it mean that it is the person true self or individual true self? If that is the case, there may not be any individual.

How do you feel when you say: I am not an individual.


Dear Ronald,

I do not know as I feel that a person is an individual. This is just my view. Regarding how I feel, I somehow may feel disappointed. I am very frank.
In reality, I am not too sure. What about you?
jonansoy
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:33 pm

Re: Individuality ???

Postby ronald on Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:19 pm

Self can confirm it's autonomy and that it can grow.
I try focusing on the growing aspect.
User avatar
ronald
 
Posts: 342
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:00 pm
Location: 日本(Japan)

Re: Individuality ???

Postby legiwei on Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:25 pm

You will have to really verify it by yourself. The best way is to get to know yourself.

I did read before that yourself is perfect, it is our worldly sensation that taints it. But that person (in the outward appearance) is not truly you. The real you is merely observing. Whatever that happens, good or bad, it will be just there observing everything. It is the person that is observing you making all the decision away. The best way to discover it is by meditation. You do not need to do anything, but just calm yourself and be still, be silence, and all the knowledge will be uncovered.

There is also notion that all the knowledge that is available to us is not exactly our knowledge but merely we have tapped into the universe's reserve. So, in order to discover new things further, we do not exactly need to do much, we just need to be still, and let it come to you.

There is alot more others which on surface sounds very true, if we do not really understand it. I still believe very much in individuality. You could have access to your higher self and so forth, but only you could personalised and apply knowledge that you've gathered in a way that is special and unique to you. Even your higher self could not do that for you.

In conclusion, you just have to know your self. If you know SELF, you will have uncover all the secrets of the universe.
legiwei
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2004 6:11 am
Location: Malaysia

Re: Individuality ???

Postby jonansoy on Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:24 am

‘The Fourth force had a very important role to play: it had to bring to fruition all that the Spirit had imagined. It ‘inserted’ thus, an infinitesimal part of the Spirit in the human body. This comprises what you could call the Astral body, which forms one ninth of the essential human being and consists of one ninth of a ‘Higher-self’, which is sometimes called ‘overself'. The Higher-self of man is, in other words, an entity which sends one ninth of itself into a human body, becoming the person’s Astral being. Other physical bodies are inhabited, similarly, by other ninths of the same Higher-self and yet each part remains
integral to the central entity.1
Quoted from Thiaoouba Prophecy Page 77

I read this statement again. Sounds like there is no individuality. Correct me if I am wrong.
Astral body = 1/9 human being = 1/9 higher self.
9 astral bodys = 1 higher self. In a way, astral body is part of the higher self. In other words, it is higher self. Sometimes, it is quite contradictory that astral body meets the higher self. It is part of the higher self. Therefore, it is meeting himself.
Again, correct me if I am wrong. It would be great if an expert can explain clearly what exactly the whole paragraph means.

On the other hand, moderators, please let me know if the quote such as above is allowed or not. Is the format correct? Thanks.
jonansoy
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:33 pm

Re: Individuality ???

Postby ronald on Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:48 am

Mod comment: Your quote is ok.

You can always ask your own expert, your higher self. Fast, reliable, 24/7 and free of charge. [-o<
User avatar
ronald
 
Posts: 342
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:00 pm
Location: 日本(Japan)

Re: Individuality ???

Postby jonansoy on Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:11 pm

Thanks Ronald for your Mod Comment.
I hope I can manage to find an answer through asking my higher self. As yet, I haven't able to identify any answer from my higher self. Perhaps, my higher self did send me an answer but I didn't manage to identify it or I miss it.
Has anyone here manages to get an answer from his or her own higher self?
jonansoy
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:33 pm

Re: Individuality ???

Postby legiwei on Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:17 pm

I agree that at times Thiaoouba Prophecy has some very contracdictory and confusing comments, more so when the sentence is taken very literally. But I've learned to see things more clearly when I put it in a more simple perspective. Indeed, simplicity should not be taken lightly as more often than not, I find most solutions from that viewpoint.

Anyway, I don't think anybody could claim to be an expert, probably you should beware of such a person if he claims to be so. Remember the book even mentioned that if we should create a group to talk about subject such as this, we could only share and nobody could claim themselves to be a master for a master was sent @2000yrs ago and was prosecuted. :D

Anyway, as I've said, our human bodies is complicated as it does not only carry the physical self. Therefore, in this perspective, our very self could be constructed one ninth of our higher self. This is probably how it has to be build in order for our higher self to have access to our thoughts, feelings and capable of influencing us including stopping us from dying when it is not time yet, healing us, etc. But higher self as part of us doesn't mean we are not individuals. It is just that our bodies doesn't solely consist of us alone. Also, if we are merely higher self, why is it that we will detach ourselves from our higher self once there is nothing more to filter and learn and proceed to a higher category.

Remember The Spirit wish to experience spirituality (or satisfy his spiritual needs) throught a physical world in which we Man were created to fulfill that role. If we were not unique, I do not think he could have experience it.

That's the answer that I've gotten from me self.

P/S : Good luck in finding your inner light and higher self. Me too is trying to connect more intimately with it. :) Just try to have a conversation with yourself, taking seriously any replies that you get and responding to it. You'll be surprised. :D
legiwei
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2004 6:11 am
Location: Malaysia

Re: Individuality ???

Postby Adam on Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:28 pm

jonansoy wrote:What about animal? Does animal has a higher self and that animal is an individual or not?

My mom has the ability to telepathically communicate with animals. Whether or not the animal is in a physical body doesn't matter. She once told me about a "dead" dog she had been communicating with. The dog told her something like "I need to go to my angel now. I didn't fully learn the lesson I needed to learn in this life. But the next time, I really think I can make it!". To me, "my angel" sounds definitely like a higher self of some sort, and that animals also have a spiritual evolution, though their evolution is different from ours.

I'm not sure of this, though it might be possible that "my angel" was simply my mom's "telepathic understanding", if you could call it that. Meaning, she's never heard of a higher self, so she just got the thought "my angel".
Adam
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:37 pm

Individual identity

Postby ronald on Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:28 am

on another note ..reading this topic again, the word "identity" somewhat strikes my mind as being part of the equation.
User avatar
ronald
 
Posts: 342
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:00 pm
Location: 日本(Japan)

Re: Individuality ???

Postby jonansoy on Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:21 am

Adam wrote:
jonansoy wrote:What about animal? Does animal has a higher self and that animal is an individual or not?

My mom has the ability to telepathically communicate with animals. Whether or not the animal is in a physical body doesn't matter. She once told me about a "dead" dog she had been communicating with. The dog told her something like "I need to go to my angel now. I didn't fully learn the lesson I needed to learn in this life. But the next time, I really think I can make it!". To me, "my angel" sounds definitely like a higher self of some sort, and that animals also have a spiritual evolution, though their evolution is different from ours.

I'm not sure of this, though it might be possible that "my angel" was simply my mom's "telepathic understanding", if you could call it that. Meaning, she's never heard of a higher self, so she just got the thought "my angel".


Let's assume that animal has higher self. Is it possible that an animal can advance or evolve and graduate to become a higher beings such as human being? This is just a kind of guessing. Meaning that animal can advance to become human and human can advance to become even higher beings and etc.
ronald wrote:on another note ..reading this topic again, the word "identity" somewhat strikes my mind as being part of the equation.


Identity seems to be a better word. Do human has individual identity?

On the other hand, anyone here did past lives regression before? Ayone has ever encounter that they are animals in their past lives.
jonansoy
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:33 pm

Re: Individuality ???

Postby Adam on Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:12 pm

jonansoy wrote:Let's assume that animal has higher self. Is it possible that an animal can advance or evolve and graduate to become a higher beings such as human being? This is just a kind of guessing. Meaning that animal can advance to become human and human can advance to become even higher beings and etc.

jonansoy wrote:On the other hand, anyone here did past lives regression before? Ayone has ever encounter that they are animals in their past lives.

I suggest you read "Are we always human?": http://www.thefreedomofchoice.com/freedomforum.chm.
Adam
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Individuality ???

Postby jonansoy on Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:53 am

Adam wrote:
jonansoy wrote:Let's assume that animal has higher self. Is it possible that an animal can advance or evolve and graduate to become a higher beings such as human being? This is just a kind of guessing. Meaning that animal can advance to become human and human can advance to become even higher beings and etc.

jonansoy wrote:On the other hand, anyone here did past lives regression before? Ayone has ever encounter that they are animals in their past lives.

I suggest you read "Are we always human?": http://www.thefreedomofchoice.com/freedomforum.chm.

Thanks Adam for your suggestion. However, there are also other sources that said that animal can reincarnate to human. Which one is right is hard to determine. Which one do you think is more correct?
jonansoy
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:33 pm

Next

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron