aura of formidability /life/power/strength

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

bomohwkl

aura of formidability /life/power/strength

have u met physically a person that seems to project an aura of formidability /life/power/strength ?
I mean you dont actually try to see the person aura but just intuitively feel at first impression and still carrying that aura . Cannot actually pinpoint the meaning of such projecting and it feels strange as i have never feel such things in my life.
nuky

Re: aura of formidability /life/power/strength

i understand what you mean, unfortunately, i've never come across such a person. funny enough though i had someone comment on my presence though;
i was in a book store and a women came up to me and said my eyes were glowing. so yeah they say that with enough meditation/concentration and the right attitude can make your energy field change and expand. i guess someone with this kind of aura you describe would be very spiritual and very disciplined, kind of like a advanced spiritual martial artist.
bomohwkl

Re: aura of formidability /life/power/strength

well....so far, it is because the HS gives hint that the person and you have important works and missions that need to be done .....