Conscious connection with higher-self

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

bomohwkl

Conscious connection with higher-self

Debate: Conscious connection with higher-self would lead to abundance in material and spiritual wealth.
shezmear

Re: Conscious connection with higher-self

Debate: Conscious connection with higher-self would lead to abundance in material and spiritual wealth.

Who is silly enough to debate that?, and I promise you this, anyone that will debate that with you is not truly interested in understanding the above topic, given I have dictated some considerable thought to the above topic I will off a rambunctious Hodge modge of sudo spiritual but well tested statements /arguments….

Well here goes,

BBBZZZZTTTTT! that is the sound of my buzzer….

Ahhhhrrrrr….Only if it is in the spiritualist highest good to do so then it will be granted...that is “abundance in material and spiritual wealth”. So if you are asking and that is what you are about then if it serves the greater good and purpose of life then it will be granted. But be careful with granted, or the idea that something will be granted.

You see your actions have to be congruent with your request and the rub is generally depending on how congruent they are depends on the sort of results you can expect.

although I will ask…. if GOD/HS does in deed help those who help them selves, then why do they need God to help them since they are helping them selves?, but I guess those will a little will be given more and those with none will be deprived of everything they have..., that’s a hell of a thing to say…..

I find it depends on what sort of Lessons you need to learn, the universe being pretty efficient does not waste energy and investments on people that don’t have anything to learn, so your experience is heavily influenced by the challenges you need to face in order to improve the quality of your “soul”.

For some they make ask their higher self and get gold others due to their lessons and maybe their asking only get lemons, which is fine if you like citrus...use guys like citrus?, its very high in anti oxidants and has all sort of healthy benefits...no?

I get very little from the HS, with work, most times I have everything at my disposal, if I manage my limited responses, and they are limited. I always have enough and enough is all I need, not lots. If anything I ask from my HS is to be a good person, to have courage to be true and sincere, to be a good farther a good friend and good parent, to forgive to forget, to evolve. The material stuff I work out and most times it does. Most times the pain I carry in my life is the pain I choose to carry……Most times I choose the meaning of most events…..

Even hardship is a great teacher, the suffering has a purpose, to be rid of it with out gleaning any understanding is to give away the very thing that will enrich your soul/mind, not to say you should carry it unnecessarily, but to evolve out of it is a wonderful achievement that when done pays dividends consciously….its my personal theory of a late that really we get thrown into the *** just to get out and in getting out we seem to some how purify/evolve….

Although many seek to be materially wealthy just to set about a behaving like philistines, and they soften in the mind. All I ask is to be the best I can, I seem to get that, and each day it is never easy, but I have choice, as someone once said to me, if it did not all exist within then how could I truly have choice…and I will say this these days anyone who wants to debate about the validity of whether or not I or they have a HS I would not argue with them…..from past experience when ever you try and make anyone see anything that they are not interested in seeing or have a vested interest in not understanding you will certainly with out a doubt make your self upset and they will on purpose make a point of not understanding what it is you are trying to say. They will then go about spending all their energy on making apparently logical arguments to disprove you.

So instead of it being about discovering a truth it is about who can win the argument, which has nothing to do with any level of universal truth.

BBBBBBBBZZZZZZZZZTTT I'm done…. I'm just pressing my buzzer again because I like the sound of it….

BBBBBBBBBBBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:sail:

Oh..some links from people that meet their HS , they all have something in common...the experiences that is....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhZ2tvv3mto

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZUeTJR8NPs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UlsbfU7 ... re=related

You can do your own search on this topic if you really want really understand....everything that say about the light is true.....

:sail:
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
shezmear

Re: Conscious connection with higher-self

By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C